Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New and pretty nervous...

Hello...

I'm Professor Lambda. I come from a wretched hive of scum and villainy known as Prague, though it's not even nearly as bad as Mos Eisley, that much I guarantee. I'm an amateur writer and a huge physics enthusiast. Star Wars and Middle-Earth are probably two of my favorite fantasy creations.

I have roleplayed for about a year on two different forums. I've done Star Wars RP in an era approx. 10,000ABY, which seemed a little ridiculous to me, but I went with the flow. I was banned on that site three weeks after joining, for reasons still unknown to me. I got TOR, cleared my cookies, got a proxy server and made a sock puppet to report the administrator guilty of spontaneous banning. That account was of course banned, and the administrator keeps on getting away with obnoxious behavior. Before I left, I redirected a few new members to this site, and am right now convincing two members to join up (no, I don't want a medal), mainly out of spite.

That's my story right there. I'm feeling a bit down after being banned, but I'm hoping that'll fade with my arrival here on Chaos. By the way, that's the only time I've been banned, anywhere, ever, so don't think I'm a problematic member or anything.

I study physics, and intend to become a theoretical physicist when the time comes. I have watched countless documentaries on general relativity and black holes, though if I am to be honest, quantum mechanics is something which just passes by me completely.

I love writing. It offers a sense of liberty and freedom. I can set my mind loose. Of course, having Star Wars as a topic immediately places some boundaries on what you can and cannot write, but still... Totally f**king worth it.

So! Since I'm such an arrogant heap of trash who can't even be bothered to read the bloody rules, are non-canon things allowed here? For instance, would it be possible to create a droid produced by Czerka Arms in the Old Republic era, with an IG-88 system embedded within it? 'Cause that's the most non-canon I've ever went.

What about PvP? Does that stuff happen here? Large-scale battles and such? I don't need any of that, but it's a nice addition.

Are there a lot of active people here? By a lot, I mean about fifty people in the most active time of day.

If anyone wants to roleplay... Please, bring me with you, I don't really know where to start. C:

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Professor Lambda said:
So! Since I'm such an arrogant heap of trash who can't even be bothered to read the bloody rules, are non-canon things allowed here? For instance, would it be possible to create a droid produced by Czerka Arms in the Old Republic era, with an IG-88 system embedded within it? 'Cause that's the most non-canon I've ever went.

Yes.

What about PvP? Does that stuff happen here? Large-scale battles and such? I don't need any of that, but it's a nice addition.

​Yes.

Are there a lot of active people here? By a lot, I mean about fifty people in the most active time of day.

Feth yes.

If anyone wants to roleplay... Please, bring me with you, I don't really know where to start. C:
Come with me now.

Amazing!

Suddenly, I'm really happy that I was banned on that other site... That's strange, never thought I'd be happy about a ban!

Anyway, Samael, I'll gladly come with you. Lead the way.

I'd just like to note. I'm not an amazing writer by any means. I'm rather... Meh. Even worse, I've been feeling super uninspired lately. Please forgive me.

[member="Professor Lambda"] - Careful with Sam.... I hear he isn't up to date on all his shots!

Welcome to Chaos! You seem like you're going to do fine here, hobestly. Keep asking questions, keep positive and knock some threads out! If I can help with a thread, bouncing ideas off of or anything, let me know! I'm a nightshift EMT in Paramedic school... So I don't really sleep, ever....!

Theta H'darr

ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇssʏ
[member="Professor Lambda"]

Happy about a ban? that's a first XD . No matter, welcome to Chaos! If you have any other questions in the future, just ask ^ . ^ I'm sure someone will have the answers.

Well... Before I got banned, I was in a really cool RP with two mates. One was some sort of Matukai Warrior thing, the other a young Jedi. My character, CZC-M12A Unit 551 (Czerka Arms), a self-aware assassin droid working for a corrupt Imperial spy, was hunting them down... We never got very far, because by post #3, I was banned.

But no matter! I shall continue to ask more questions in a bit. I cannot wait to write with you.

Edit: I know, right? Strange. I was actually becoming depressed, but this just brightened my day! Can't wait to live out my stormtrooper fantasies... Think of that what you will, but I did not mean it in the way most people will imagine.

Roshki Belawiiks

We all have demons. I've just decided to feed mine

NO dammit, no more stromtroopers! Those suckers almost killed me and [member="Barrien Siegfried"] last time <_<

(I.e. welcome to Chaos, enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions about making a character or whatnot I'd be more than happy to help :D )

Thank you for the welcome (in a German accent)!

I suppose it's time I reveal why I was banned. Apparently, an administrator who happened to be Jewish didn't like the fact that me and another member (who also got banned) were expressing our love for Schindler's List... We were called anti-semitic bigots... Because we liked Schindler's List... And probably because I'm German (I don't know the language, I just originate from Germany)...

I didn't get it either.

Welcome :D sorry to hear about your troubles in another community. I assure you that, that won't happen again as long as you are here.

10,000ABY does seem a little too far into the future. The last movie 3rd movie ended at 4ABY. That's.... 9,996 years! I think you'll find the 800'sABY more reasonable.

Enjoy yourself and create chaos :) there can never be enough.

Sibar Laval

S

STORMTROOPER?!? I need another incinerator to talk to if your interested. "But Major!" "YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME JAX!"

Thanks! 800ABY seems quite reasonable, especially since in a way, we can shape the future of Star Wars as we wish, as there is no real canon for this era.

I believe I will enjoy my stay very much.

Hell yeah I'd be an incinerator! Though I thought they had some red stripes, didn't they? Actually, what am I saying, armor probably changed a lot.

Sibar Laval

S
Professor Lambda said:
Hell yeah I'd be an incinerator! Though I thought they had some red stripes, didn't they? Actually, what am I saying, armor probably changed a lot.
Actually, I come from the First Order (Yea the one from the new movie) we follow what the movie order did or had but mostly we do what we want so instead you get to wear the armor my avatars wearing!

Shadowheart

S

Care to go on a ride? Into a Blackhole? To see whats on the other side?

Welcome man!! Enjoy your time here, have fun, and let me know if you ever want to write together!

Seems legit! I assume the New Order is a lot weaker than in the new film though. After all, it's been what, 800 years? Still, you've seen the film already? I know it premieres on the 16th here, not sure about elsewhere.

@Shadowheart

I'll write with 'ye any time. And yes, we can go through a black hole together, but... Well, prepare to have some spaghetti (only someone with knowledge of black holes will understand that).

Professor Lambda said:
Since I'm such an arrogant heap of trash who can't even be bothered to read the bloody rules,
Just going to chime in here that you should probably read the rules - at the very minimum, for now, those regarding the General Rules, Roleplay Rules, and Character Creation.

Ignorance of them doesn't absolve you of disciplinary consequences, so make sure to protect yourself first by reading them!

Sibar Laval

S
No...I haven't seen the film. I just take what bits and pieces I can to make beautiful machines of death for the order. In this timeline, the First Order didn't really happen (I think ...that's why we're the First Order.

Shadowheart

S

Pfft, we'll have meatballs with it too man!!

and

What Tefka said, should really read them Their short, sweet, and to the point.

I see. I'll join in anyway!

@Admin

No worries, I read the character creation rules. I had trouble finding the other two, but thanks to your links, I'm all set! They were a lot shorter than the ones of the other site. On that site, we had about... 120 banned species?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom