Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New and Need to Get Started

I posted my bio and now I need to get started. A lot of factions have been nice and sent me their discord links. I just want to see where my character goes before I officially join somewhere.

Right now he's on Naboo. His mother moved him and his siblings to colonies there after his father was murdered. He's angry and wants revenge and needs a start to his adventure. Would anybody be up for assisting?

[member="Teak"]
She's actually somewhat new to it as well, but she kind of did assassin style stuff before she started, and has gotten a little experience by now (few months worth of regularly taking jobs probably). So she could to a point I think.

Well sweet! How would you like to work this out then?

[member="Salis"] maybe she comes to Naboo to find someone she’s hunting and she needs a guide? He overheard and volunteers?

Or maybe she smuggles some goods to the owner of the vineyard he works at and she gets double crossed and he helps her escape?

[member="Teak"]

Hm yes both of those could work I think. The double crossing one might be the quickest way to go about it, I think I've got an idea for that so we could go that route. Should I try and start something or would you like to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom