Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location New Aldera City

Status
Not open for further replies.
alderaan-image.jpg

Name: New Aldera City

Image Source: Here

Classification: Metropolis

Affiliation: Royal House of Organa. Loose political affiliation to the Galactic Republic. Military control is headed by the Royal Military Forces.

Population: 860,340

Demographics: 75% Human, 10% Ithorian, 5% Mon-Calamari, 5% Rodian, 5% Misc.

Points of Interest:
  • New Aldera Royal Palace – The Royal House of Organa, new home to the royal family and nobility of Alderaan. This is nestled on the backside of the TripleHorn Mountains and can be seen on approach to New Aldera City.

• University of Alderaan – One of the most prominent centers of learning throughout the Galaxy. It is a building designed to immerse the student into their specific field of learning. Different sections of the University were designed to emulate whatever field of study the student was involved in, an example would be the Political Science field and the miniature version of the Senate Rotunda. Another example was the tropical setting of Ithor and other planets for Biology. Individuals who studied History and Ancient text might experience something similar to the planet Ossus. This was implemented in order to immerse the student completely in their associated fields and give them the maximum amount of learning and some level of experience before they graduated.

• Aldera Univeral Medical Center – A top notch Medical facility with some of the best and brightest Doctors in the known Universe. It hosts top tier facilities and a trauma center that is capable of handling almost any situation on a large scale. It has been known to host the wounded of all causalities of war to include the Sith. It is capable of treating every known species and also is host to the University Medical School as well as Research and Development into Medical Applications. At one point – people could pay a small fee to study under the Aldera Universal Staff but now they can simply apply through the normal University process.

• Aldera Museum of Modern Expression – This museum hosts some of the rarest and ancient artifacts from the time of the Old Republic. It also at times hosts the Crown Jewels of Alderaan when there is no heir to the Throne of Alderaan.
Description: Built from the ruins of the old Aldera City, this new bastion is a shining beacon and testament to the resiliency of Alderaan and her people. New Aldera City boasts a wide variety of multi-culturual amenities for the upper and middle class of Alderaan as well as refugee centers for the orphans of the current war. One of the many upgrades – much like with the newer Palace – is the air to ground defense systems as well as the anti-infantry defense systems that were put in place to stall advancements by enemy troops. This also included a layered system beneath the city to prevent subterranean penetration by siege worms or other creatures spawn by the Sith. One of the more natural elements of protection were the reformed Triplehorn Mountains. The city having been built a bit closer to the mountain range to prevent aerial incursions by enemy forces. It is a true example of lessons learned from a past that has seen only devastation and defeat in the hands of a government that failed them on numerous accounts.
[SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]It has maintained the architectural glory of the old days, with bristling silver and white structures that pierce the skies and scream elegance and beauty to the common off-worlder.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]History[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: The original city of Aldera was built on an island, and nestled close to the Triplehorn Mountain range – however, this became a fatal flaw over the years – especially during the invasion of the One Sith. Shortly after the Netherworld Crisis and when Alyesa Organa returned home with the intention of rebuilding her home to former glory – she sought help from a friend, [member="Darell Irani"]. With his help, they were able to return Aldera City back to its former glory. However, Alyesa made several changes to the city structure and layout. She moved the city closer inland to the Triplehorn Mountain Range where it would be protected naturally. She added similar defense systems as she had on the New Aldera Palace and ensured the people would be safer than they had ever before. New Aldera City would be host beings from every walk of life – on every economic level. It would be much like the city before, a bastion of glory and a testament to the strength and phrik will of the Alderaanian people.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Intent[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: To flesh out New Aldera City.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Links[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: [/SIZE]http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Aldera- Original City Wookiepedia Entry.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/74754-false-flags/- Mentioned, potential development as it was being built.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/75024-restoration-of-glory/- Mentioned, potential development as it was being built.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/75931-new-aldera-royal-palace/- Mentioned, Location Submission.

[member="Coryth Elaris"]

I'll do my best to pull from canon sources and add onto them. :) Please allow me some time to gather this information and I'll tag you when it's complete. ^_^

Coryth Elaris said:
Just keep me updated. :)

[member="Alyesa Organa"]
Yes ma'am.

I do apologize. I admit I got a bit of the lazy writer bug combined with the "what the heck am I doing today?" and should have had this completed yesterday. I am working on this right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom