"I'll let you choose this time. The beating stick or the walking stick."
"Grandpa, they're the same thing."
"Don't back sass me, boy. Now choose!"
- Intent: To provide Merr Mechanica's customers with a badass fighting stick
- Image Source: Frank Victoria
- Canon Link: N/A
- Restricted Missions: N/A
- Primary Source: Ma'Tok staff, Spear blaster
- Manufacturer: Merr Mechanica
- Model: Nevercrack Blaststaff MK I
- Affiliation: Closed-Market
- Modularity: No
- Production: Minor
- Concussion rifle components
- Classification: Concussion blaster staff
- Size: Large
- Weight: Light
- Ammunition Type: Power cell
- Ammunition Capacity: 6 (3 for each end)
- Reload Speed: Very Slow
- Effective Range: Average
- Rate of Fire: Low
- Stopping Power: Very High
- Recoil: Average
- Melee/ranged weapon combo
- Heavy Hitter: While this weapon is an effective melee weapon in capable hands, there is another use hidden within the weapon. Concussion rifle components were implemented within the length of the staff and on both ends are emitters that, when the correct trigger is pressed(one being on each end of the staff), a blast of concussive energy will be fired at the users target. This blast is strong enough to possibly knock a full grown man off his feet and cause some internal damage.
- Reliability: Consumers should not rely on this weapon's concussion firing capabilities as that's not the weapon's main focus. That along with it's horrid reload process along with it's slow rate of fire make it an unreliable weapon in prolonged ranged engagements.
The Nevercrack Blaststaff is a special melee/ranged weapon from Merr Mechanica.
The Nevercrack is both melee staff and concussion rifle all put into one neat package. The staff is comprised entirely of a hollow shell made of duralumin. Within this staff shaped shell lies components that make up the innards of concussion rifles. While this shell lacks the living space needed to make an effective concussion rifle, it has just enough of what it needs to fulfill the purpose of the weapon.
For aesthetic purposes, the length of the staff was fitted with a wooden texturing.