Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Never Play with Sith Alchemy

Lor gave Rawnie an obviously sarcastic look, and answered in an equally sarcastic tone.​
"Yes, Snow Cat, I slept with the Skirata girl a million times since the last time I threw a knife at Renolds. Obviously."
He gave his wife a kiss on the cheek to take the bite off, and then sent the Bluebird into the sort of spin that made people hate to fly through space near him during combat.​
"Yeeeeehaw!"
[member="Kylo Kyr'am"] [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] [member="Kalyn Skirata"] [member="Growl"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Udrusa"]​

James didn't have to be told twice. He threaded the needle between the animated dead, dodging a few mindless swings from them along the way. He wasn't about to go down because of a mindless corpse on a nowhere planet. He pulled his Pure Sith female companion with him, careful to not let her fall behind.

Finally reaching his target behind Kylo, the spacer hovered in the loading ramp waiting for the others.

He cracked open a nearby corpse's skull with a pistol-whip, sending the gore flying through the air in a filthy spray of blood. In a moment of gentleman chivalry, he kissed her hand and motioned to the entrance, "Ladies first, of course."

A pair of corpses interrupted his romantic gesture, he dispatched both with a barrage of blaster fire, cutting them to pieces.

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]
[member="Doctor Azure"]
[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]
[member="Kalyn Skirata"]
[member="Growl"]
[member="Udrusa"]

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
The blonde grinned at her husbands sarcasm. She'd been stupid for being jealous. It wasn't like her at all to worry about other women, but her husband was a real catch. Any woman would be nervous.

"Obviously," she echoed, "I can see the adoration in your eyes when you talk about her."

That was sarcasm too, but Rawnie knew she was far less skilled at it than Lorane was. She flashed him a smile to let him know she was teasing, just before he pulled into a spin.

[member="James Justice"] [member="Doctor Azure"]

The rancor would not go down, and this made Kalyn angry, she wanted that thing dead, then it hit her.
"Hey R7 remember those, "slightly" illegal Proton bombs we "borrowed" from those criminals. I think it is the time to use them." She said to her droid
The droid immedietly got to work loading them onto the loading ramp and activating them to be dropped.
"By the way guys i reccomend that you stand clear of that rancor, there is about to be a big explosion." She said as she opened the boarding ramp over the rancor
[member=rawnie tal'verda] [member=james justice] [member=doctor azure] [member=growl] [member=kylo kyr'am] [member=udrusa]

The rampant destruction had thinned out the dead greatly. Only a few stumbling corpses remained animated, making it safe but not purely safe on the landing pad and base. There was room to land and walk with semi-safety, but only a fool would have walked across it without their weapon drawn.

The proton bomb hit the rancor with a tremendous roar. Bits of charred, rotting flesh were sent flying through the air as putrid shrapnel. The explosion rocked the nearby buildings, leveling them with the shock-wave alone. Where the monster had stood, a massive glowing crater five feet deep and fifteen feet in diameter remained.

[member="Kalyn Skirata"]
[member="Doctor Azure"]
[member="Udrusa"]
[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]
[member="Growl"]

The deafening boom of the explosion had left the Pureblood disorientated, to say the least. And the shockwave sent her back about two or so yards, causing her to land on her bum with an indignant yelp of surprise. Attempting to stand up, however, would prove challenging since her sense of balance was blown to hell, and her blaster was nowhere to be found. Looking around at the others to see how they were from the torpedo's aftermath, she finally is able to manage herself to her feet.

"Are you all alright?" She questions the group in her light, Imperial-accented voice.

Kylo Kyr'am

Clan Kyr'am Alor'ad/Grim legion Leader
Kylo made sure [member=James Justice] was on the ship and then roared the thrusters to life and lifted the ship up and then stood it up vertical once james was strapped in. Kylo engaged the ion canons at the Undead horde and the rancor which was still standing surprisingly. Kylo then took off for the ridge at a high speed.

Once on the ridge Kylo landed the ship and unbuckled himself and ran to the back of the ship and grabbed a KK-Chaab and ran out of the ship and went to the edge of the cliff and laid down in the prone position and set the sniper rifle up and looked through the sniper scope. Kylo begin popping rounds through the heads of the Undead giving [member=growl], [member=udrusa], [member=kalyn Skirata] [member=rawnie tal'verda] all cover fire to escape.

From inside the Bluebird, the shockwave made an impressive noise but no impact. Lor gave a low whistle before he opened the comm channel up again.​
"Well, that was a pretty show. Now, is there a reason me and my wife just flew into something out of a horror flick?"
He spun the Firespray gunship around again to tail the other mercs.​
[member="Kylo Kyr'am"] [member="Udrusa"] [member="Kalyn Skirata"] [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] [member="James Justice"]​

After a moment of near-drunken stumblong, she is able to shake off the disorientation enough for her to pick up her blaster and recall her droid, having the small spherical machine speed ahead to activate ship systems while she, herself, put down a few undead stragglers, tossing a flash grenade at the rancor's face to stun it for a moment so she could get into her StealthX. Quickly closing the canopy after she shoves a zombie off her ship, she slips on her flight helmet, an old early Clone Wars-era clone helmet (Like the one seen in Episode II) that she had painted all crimson red, like her skin, and added black Sith tattoo designs to it. Afterwards, she starts to flip various switches and buttons, not even bothering with the standard pre-flight diagnosis.

Engines online... fuel ready to make it to orbit... weapons active... ten proton torpedoes left in inventory... Should be enough fuel and munitions for me to do a strafing run across this platform and still perform an orbital refueling.

Lifting off with the distinctive, and even famous, whine of the X-Wing engines, albeit quiter from being the StealthX variant, she sets to orbit the area as she keys in to the comms channel to the freighter.

"After this, I'm going to need you all to fuel me up in orbit, know how to do that? And better hurry up and take off, 'cause I'm blowing the platform to hell."

Swiftly turning around, she lines up her four blaster cannons, firing a quick burst of heavy laser fire into a hoard of undead still approaching from below the pad, followed by a pair of torpedos, each one as deadly as the one that nearly killed the rancor, just as bright, loud, and concussive, too.

Kalyn made one more strafing run on the undead before pulling up her comms.
"Im going to make another run but then im pulling out, so you guys better evac asap." She said over her comms.
[member=james justice] [member=kylo kyr'am] [member=udrusa] [member=rawnie tal'verda] [member=doctor azure] [member=growl]

James unbuckled himself from the seat and strode out. He watched Kylo begin shooting off the dead and herd the comms chatter. Pressing his lips in a grim expression, the spacer knew he was in for trouble. He also knew he staked too much into this job to not walk away with something. Pressing the link active he said, "Reed, Growl, Kalyn, Udrusa, all units, ye come and regroup over here. I repeat, get ye arses over here. We need to come up with a head count and make sure we got a new plan. Ye hearing me?"

He had no idea what to do with this strange ship that had arrived, but right now anyone who wasn't a corpse was an ally at this point.

Reed gave a cheerful reply and lifted the Angel off the platform. It went high into the air, the underbelly gun give a few pot-shots along the way that killed the dead before finally landing on the ridge.

[member="Growl"]
[member="Udrusa"]
[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]
[member="Kalyn Skirata"]
[member="Doctor Azure"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom