Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Never, ever fight a God.

I pulled myself out of hyperspace for what seemed hours on end. Though it really only lasted 2 hours. Still I needed to get this done soon. My test was given to me by the Prophets. I was to take out a Sith Lord on my own with only my resources. I had fought a few knights and below before. However, I had not faced a Master rank before alone, but still I smiled. I grabbed my gear from Imura's Soul dressing in my Sentinel Armor with my rings of fate, Magmasaber, Phoenix sword, chain, twin daggers, and fire bow that once belonged to my father. The only weapon that could cause any sound was my saber as I wanted to try and be quite about this.

Even then, I knew that it wouldn't end that way.

Still I had to try. I landed my ship on a docking platform under the guise that I was here to deliver a message that was for the Sith's ears only. So far it had worked. I put my mask over my face letting the Orange HUD come on showing me the time and the map of the area. I was given the plans for the floating city that the Sith claimed as his own. Looking up to the sky it was raining and storming. As though the planet were alerting me of the coming future.

Setting myself back on course. I made my way into the main building as the door opened with a hiss of the automated systems. Even though I was inside, my hood would not be coming off. The man may recolonize me as we had met only once before. Even then, I knew that he was part of a Royalty from somewhere. So I had to make sure that when I finished this job, it had to be done clean and without a trace that would lead back to me.

As I neared the throne room that would be where this Sith was, the guards became thicker and thicker, carrying more armor and weapons as I got closer. My boots that hid plates of Alchemical Phrik thundered as I walked to the end. The guards didnt even look at me when I entered the large room. Sitting there was the man that I needed to beat, the man I needed to kill. Yet now that I look at him again, I kind of had my doubts of Jacen Cavill.

@[member="Darth Ithari"]

@[member="Morna Imura"]

OOC: Whoops, got carried away talking Ship Guidelines yesterday.

IC:

When one ruled a third of an Empire, he rarely had much time to actually do what he wanted. Combine that with owning a company that spanned the entire known galaxy, and the Sith Master rarely had a moment. With the burgeoning crusade on the other side of the galaxy that he was helping to fund, along with his other machinations, he was really pressed for time. A double life on top of trying to topple one half of the galaxy while expand on the other side of it left him feeling tugged in a great many directions. In truth he left his sector under the stewardship of those he trusted implicitly, if "trust" and "Sith" could be used in the same sentence that is. The concept was rather strange and foreign, and now that he was back on Dac, the Sith Lord had been busy cleaning up others messes that had been made.

You leave for a week, and three crimes against humanity(or whatever species was affected) had happened.

Darth Ithari wasn't pleased, but he had handled the situations accordingly. A few executions here, a few burned buildings to cover up the evidence had gone quite well. Add in that he had hunted down the Republic spies who had been in the area as well, and the week had been quite solid indeed for him. Blas-Tech's profits had skyrocketed as well, and the Moross Crusade was going splendidly. Jacen Cavill was a man who wore many hats, but at his core he was just a man with a lot of rage who knew how to use it. He was a Count of Serenno, a CEO of a company, a Sith Lord, a Sith Master, and a God. Yet at the moment he was something much more terrible to consider.

Jacen was angry.

The messenger that had been radioed in seemed to be anything but, and the warrior recognized another like him had entered the room. Do I really have such fools under me? It was a foolish question to ask, and he only kept his blue eyes locked on the man as he came in the room fully decked out in armor and weaponry. Whoever he was, there was an aura in the Force there that caught his attention, and his loud boots assaulted his ears with their noise. That anger Jacen had been feeling was beginning to manifest itself, and he was growing impatient with what he was seeing. The fact that this had been allowed to happen, and that no one had stopped him only enraged him further. He didn't move though, he merely sat there.

An armored hand slid on the arm of his throne as he leaned back heavily, his helmet off to the side. The durasteel armor was meant to look fearful, he didn't need it. The Force provided everything he needed. "So, why are you here? To kill me?" He asked of the intruder.

I could feel the rage from the man that sat on his throne of power. His armor may have been scary to some or could make people feel small against the man. However, I did not. I was only truly scared of one thing, and it would never be this man. Jacen Cavill was a Count. He had said so himself when I first met him. He was a Master in the force as from the power that seemed to radiate from him. Even so he owned a good third of the empire. Now that was something for a man like myself to try and compete against.

His words seemed to echo in the room as he spoke. He already knew that I was not here for a message that he would like. I stood there defiant of the man's power and voice as much as I could. Even then I could just hear the man's anger in his voice. I raised my hand to my face and removed my hood to show the buzzed size of my head and the mask straps that kept it to my face. Taking them off easily I let the mask come off to show my face. A smile came with it along with the sharp features and scars from past battles.

"I come with a message that most would not bare. Yes, I have come to end you as you can see from the assortment of weapons I carry." I drew my sword letting the black short sword ring as it came over my back. There was no way for me to use my bow as I knew he would be on me before I could even fire. I was fast at firing a bow. Fast enough to fire one and draw quicker than a blink of an eye. However, the man would move faster than I could even think. My saber rested in my right hand and sword in my left. "That is if you don't mind getting served from an Exile Shaper."

@[member="Jacen Cavill"]

@[member="Morna Imura"]

"Ah, look everyone. Someone from the pitiful Fringe has come to see me!" Jacen loudly exclaimed to everyone in attendance in the room. Another echo sounded throughout the room as his armored hands bounced off the throne he was seated in. He knew the man before him, barely a man that was. "So you think that just because you meet me one time, and you think you can waltz into Sith space and come challenge me on the seat of my power?" His handsome features twisted into a feral scowl, and all around him started to back away as he started to let his power roll through the area like a wave. The rage that fueled him was beginning to burn, and his blue eyes were starting to subtly change. Cavill blinked and then closed his eyes as all around him that were Force-sensitive began to back away from him. They knew what their Master, and leader was doing....and they were afraid.

Blue eyes had been closed, when he opened them they were yellow.

"I would tell you to leave, but you have already shown that you have no intention of doing so." Darth Ithari's perception of the world changed as he became the very center of the galaxy, and the axis of everything shifted. The furnace that fueled his power was raging, and he stood to his feet, before adorning his head with the helmet that he now wore into battle. Sickly pupils still visible behind the black helmet, he took a few steps away from the throne, all two meters of his height blocking out the massive chair behind him. He reached onto his belt and pulled his lightsaber hilt from his waist, then pressed the ignition switch. The crimson blade burst to life with a snap-hiss and all around grew apprehensive.

"Leave us, this boy has made his mind up."

Then everyone in attendance left the room save for the two warriors. "Your move boy."

My grin grew from ear to ear as Jacen slapped his throne, making a joke of the faction that I was in. He was once part of it, but only for a very short time. As he spoke to me accusing me of only seeing him once and still wanting to fight. I only shook my head. ​"I don't challenge for power my Sith Lord. I challenge those who have to much power." As the man was clearly getting angry his eyes were closed but even then, I could feel the power, anger filled, and forcefully aimed at me to dieter me. To scare me. However, It did nether. Rather it made me want to kick the man from the high chair he sat on even more. As he walked towards me his eyes opened to show orange lights that replaced his. Even through his helm I could see the rage in his eyes. I smiled as I put my mask on when everyone was getting out like Hell was opening their gates.

My own eyes then began to burn. I could feel the fire in my heart as I stood there. Anger coursing through my veins, My hood came up of its own accord. Mine own eyes a mix of red and yellow as though flames burned within my very soul. Cavill's saber burst with a pop hiss with the red blade glowing its eerie glow. Smiling at the mans words of my move. I ignited my own saber with the blade being much like Jacen's, but yet different. My orange and red blade dripped lava onto the pristine floor at my feet. I could smell the burning of wax as the little red globs slowly cooled.

The two blades in my hands, black in my left, red and orange in my right. I looked at ether of the blades as everyone had left. I dropped my Phoenix blade on the ground. Before it had even touched the ground, I was rushing the man bringing my blade up for an uppercut. Only was I not wanting to get within the reach of the red saber, I pushed with the force at the ground sending myself back a few feet, possibly away from the length of the weapon.
@[member="Jacen Cavill"]

"Quite frankly, there is no such thing as too much power boy. Only the weak would dare say such a foolish thing, and your flawed belief will be what earns your head a rightful place." Laughter, or the hollow echo of the emotion he should have felt at what was transpiring. Behind his helmet he peered at the boy, and the darkness whispered a hint of what was to come. Jacen's legs shifted, and he brought his blade up in a high Djem-So stance. With two hands on the hilt, he took a deep breath in and tightened the muscles of his core as he let the tip of his blade point at an angle over his left shoulder and towards the raised celings above. The darkside pulsated through him, and saturated all of his muscle fibers for what was about to happen, and Morna didn't disappoint as he charged forth.

Well, not in attacking. His method was disappointing to how Jacen would have done it.

The slash came down, and Jacen simply pointed his blade up to take the blow. The fire-shaper leapt away and pushed with the Force to get away, and The Sith Master simply absorbed the blow from the Force and leapt up and after his prey. Power surged through his frame and the initial push launched him up and over the warrior who had so brashly come into his home.

Jacen landed with his back to Morna, and in one step he spun. His balance remained perfect as he kept his hilt securely held in both hands, a powerful left-to right slash followed aimed right at the boy's exposed back.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled as when I neared him I could feel his power radiating everywhere of the upcoming fight that was to take place. Even then he kept his stance all in good form unlike mine. I knew that I would never compete against him saber to saber alone. I would have to be nimble and move around keeping myself away from the blade yet hitting him with mine own. There was one thing that I suspected about the Sith Lord. He was more likely to strike me with a blade rather than take me out with the force. and thats where I might excel.

I was known for Fire and only using maybe a few other force powers to keep people on their toes, but I had trick up my sleeves that would keep Jacen thinking about what may be coming next. Even then, Since I was backing up from the man with the force, He moved into a spot right where I wanted him to follow. And he did just that.

His horizontal cut was not one to fight against. The power behind the swing would be to great for me to handle. I would have to use his own strength against him, The saber. Mid-air turning to face him as the red saber came to clash with mine, sending me into a 360 degree turn. I allowed myself to spin, using the power given to me and my own to complete the circle with an identical swing to the Sith Lords. However, As I spun drips of lava slung out from my blade to hit the floor farther away. There was a chance that he might be hit with the Molten substance.

I could only laugh at the mans little comeback at me. He thought that there was unlimited power in the universe, and how he was wrong. Everyone, no matter who it is, has their breaking point. Absolute power can only lead to one inevitable thing in the end. Death from an unlikely source. "Then we shall see if I have the power to topple one who claims the absolute."
@Jacen Cavill,

With the powerful swing of his blade, Jacen took another high defensive posture as he stepped closer to his opponent. The retractable lenses on his helmet hid the darkside corrupted eye balls that frantically scanned everything before him. Bathing in the dark, he bent his power to his will as he came in close on the boy who used momentum to help him. A dozen openings on Morna appeared, but Cavill always liked playing with a meal before eating it. Call it a flaw of the Sith, or just the way most did their business. Pride was the one sin that was in all Sith, and despite his unique talents. Darth Ithari's fallibility was fully centered around the very thing that tied and bound him to the Empire he had "served" so diligently. Did they know of all his plans, and everything he was up to? Of course not, nor would they ever. They paid as much attention to what he was really up to, as the Fire Shaper did to what was moving under the floor periodically.

That surprise was for later though.

The magmasword finally came back around, and the Sith Lord made sure to keep his stance perfect. Feet where spread far about as his left leg went forward with his left arm, he had taken a one saber grip. Extra focus went to that arm as the blades clashed, as he pulled from the living Force itself. The lesson he was drawing on was one Spencer Jacobs had taught him, and what had led him to being able to bathe in fire and walk away unscathed. That had been the first lesson, he had pushed that gift a little further in the year since he had learned that skill on the Peregrine. So when lava splashed on his cape , burning holes through it and his armor alike. He didn't mind the occasional burn, the energy shield he had constructed had protected him from harm.

Force enhance strength held their blades in place, and Cavill stepped forward while opening his right hand right over @[member="Morna Imura"]'s chest. "You know, that is a great question. Let's see just how much power you do have." A gold beam of energy launched from his palm and shot right at the boy's chest. Force drain was one of the most devastating powers around, and if it connected the results wouldn't be pretty.

My blade swung around letting bits of magma fly from the blade to clash with the red saber. I looked at the dark visor as the man spoke to me Even in all of this I could still see the detail put into the armor that the Sith wore. His visor now blocked his eyes that would pierce into my soul at a simple second of eye contact. His voice seemed even more so, the words echoed in my ears as they were spoken. "You know, that is a great question. Let's see just how much power you do have."

A beam of gold light seemed to form straight from the man's hand. I had only seen this once and it didn't turn out all to great from my standpoint. Even so we were so close. I could not just stand there and try to stop it with one power or a simple saber strike. And there was no way for me to just avoid it. I dropped my body. I let myself fell onto my back away from the beam that would shoot over my head. With my left hand I reached behind me and yanked forward towards the man. Now that I was out of the way, My black Phoenix blade flew from the floor towards the man's chest.

I truly didn't know what the sword may do as it could ether pierce the man's heart and let me go home, or it could be used as a distraction. Ether way I didn't want to just lay there on the floor to find out. I rolled to my right and to my feet away from him. "How about not?" Even now I could see why nobody else was called to take on this little mission from the fringe. The details were easier said than done. Kill a Sith lord. Only now did I realize that I had been sent on a suicide mission.
@Jacen Cavill

@[member="Morna Imura"]

The drain missed it's target, and instead nothing happened. His target rolled away, and Jacen started to march forwards. Darkness was pooling inside him as he pulled on all of the rage that had gotten him this far. Wars had been fought for the Empire by him, and the man had made a hundred worlds burn in his stead. While not a Moridin..yet, nor on par with Ashin Varanin or Spencer Jacobs, Jacen served one purpose. His skill set, combined with his size made him the perfect machine for war. What Morna didn't realize was that he had pissed off the worst person to do so at close range. Darth Ithari would have blood on this day, and it would come from the SpellWeaver he had tried to help during his brief stint with the Fringe. "You will die boy."

Then it happened in that moment of hubris. A voice whispered in his ear, and he reacted.

A millisecond too late.

His left hand, while covered in armor caught the blade before it went too far. That didn't stop the fact that he was staring at a sword that had just pierced the left side of his chest. Had he not been wearing armor, his heart would have been pierced. Sickly, yellow orbs stared down at the wound. Blood was slowing pouring out, and he could only focus on the cut on his hand as well. Blood was seeping from his hand, but that only fueled his rage. "You stabbed me...you really did." Rage was building, and his eyes were beginning to burn. Fire was building in his stomach, as the furnace that was his rage built up. He felt the energy building as he started marching towards the boy who had just stabbed him. Darth Ithari's anger traveled up his neck and it was becoming hard to stare as the transparisteel on his visor opened on each eye slit. "You will die for this," he said as he pulled the sword out of his chest. With a quick toss he had it by the hilt, and was armed with two weapons now.

"Burn."

Deadly sight fired from his eyes, and he would follow the boy around the room with the energy for as long as his power would hold. Ithari had destroyed tanks, and killed Sith Masters with this power, what chance did he have?

The man was very sure of himself sending the yellow bolt of power. Even then He told me in a voice that was clearly different from when I first met him. It was full of fury and hate. Only when I looked back did I see that the sword was in his chest. Not enough to kill him, but enough to do some damage. I watched as he pulled the blade from his chest. I could now see that he had my blade in his off hand and a saber in his other. I only looked at him in shock as he told me to burn.

Smiling now I ran towards him as I could feel my body to heat up. it was causing me to sweat and burn me My body began to smoke Even so, I was use to burning myself. I had swam in lava and can force my body to become literally flames. But even with those feats I could feel my skin melt without my say so. I could feel burning in my skin and for the first time in a very long time. I was burning. I stopped to stand still staring at the man as my body steamed. I smiled even more. "Burn? You don't know the meaning." I pushed my self to walk towards him. Groaning like an animal. Laughing slightly at his comment.

Raising my hand to my hood I pulled it off and then spoke again. "I Burn like a star. I burn of my own will." And not even a second after I had said that my body began to burst into flames. Forcing me to have no skin at all. No flesh was even on my body. I roared an unhuman scream that was deep and never seen or heard in nature. I knew that the power to burn someone without lifting a finger would cost some energy that I could not hold, But I could hold this form. And right now, it was the best I had against it.

I lashed out my left hand sending flames roaring towards the man. I hoped to stop him from using the power or even burn him now that I had stabbed him.

@[member="Jacen Cavill"]

OOC: @[member="Morna Imura"]

Few things and I'll post again ICly.

• Sorry for the delay, but this duel hasn't been that fun for a few reasons.
  • You can't dodge Force drain, I"ve been rping for 10 years and never seen it done.
  • You've yet to take a hit and dodge everything I've done.
  • I'm the only one who's hurt, and I'm the Sith Master in this fight.
  • You dodging everything and refusing to take a hit and just saying I'm dangerous doesn't make for a fun fight. It leads to a dead thread.
  • Also, if you PVP like this against me I don't want to know what you do against those of the same rank.
  • Also, you completely disregarded me firing deadly sight at you.

IC:

The room they had been in was smoking from all the damage, with the somehow now on fire man having dodged EVERYTHING that had happened. Through a miraculous ability unknown to Jacen, the boy had not taken a single hit from a trained warrior. How was the man who was six inches shorter and nearly seventy pounds lighter than him managing to hold up to the physical onslaught from the Sith powerhouse? Or how had the spellweaver managed to dodge and avoid all of his powers? Cavill was kicking himself at this point for slipping up and taking the paper cut from the sword he now held in his hands. It all just didn't make sense, and Jacen simply stood in awe for a moment as the man had burst in to flames after somehow avoiding a blast that could rip walls open, as evidenced by all the collateral damage done to the structures behind him.

Then Morna threw pure fire at him, and Jacen audibly laughed just standing there holding the sword and his lightsaber in each of his hands. There was only a millisecond to react, and he did just that. Falling back on his teachings from Spencer Jacobs, he reached out to the living Force and allowed it to merge with the darkness. Wrapping himself in this, the dark cocoon formed instantly. As the flames rushed him, he simply kept marching onward. Warmth surrounded him, and he had to use the Force to see where his target was at. Yet Cavill kept pressing on, walking through the fire as he had when he had taught himself his more unique abilities.

Those would wait though. Right now this duel needed to stay on the ground.

Now that he was only a meter from Morna, he lunged forward. His right leg in the lead as he gave a stab with the lightsaber in his right hand, the Force fueling his incredible speed and strength. With his left hand he came roaring down with an overhead strike as he stepped forward with his left, his balance perfectly transferring with each step. The engine of destruction was going to keep this up, or his writer would give on the thread. Again.

(OOC: I decided to reread all of the posts that I have done. and I see and understand what you have said. I would rather have this done correctly rather than just continue and say that it was alright. I am willing to edit my posts to fix the problem that I created. My only problem is that I don't want to force you to edit as well. As I said in our PM I would like to do this correctly. To do things like this and not fix them would not hurt you in any way, but hurt me, and I don't want to mess this up.)
@[member="Jacen Cavill"]

Jacen walked ever so closer to me. His black aura that swirled around him like a tornado of the force completely destroyed my attacks before they even touched him. I continued to throw blasts at him despite his walking forwards. Getting so close as to a meter. I knew that I was using way to much power. If I were to try and continue the fight like this, I would only quicken my death. Throwing fire ball after another, It was a gross attempt of giving myself time. Even then. As he got closer My body reverted back to its normal shape and function. Right now I was no longer fighting to kill the man, I was fighting for survival.

All at once the man rushed me with speed that would even match up to the wind. His crimson saber coming for me with his right. As his right was my left, My empty hand shot out to Catch the man's saber, and keep away from me. I was alittle behind on my work when the saber came for my hand. The veins in my hand pushed to keep the blade of blood away from me. Only did I look up too late to see my own sword coming to cut me in two. With a flick of my wrist I tried to intercept the black blade with the crest of my father. My own blade still pushed with the man's might to where my saber was inches from my face singing my brow and causing the front hanging portion of my hair to shrivel up. From the extreme heat, did it turn to my natural dirty blonde hair to turn black again as it was burnt. Fighting this man from now on would not be a game, but a gamble.

Pushing as hard as I could with my left hand, I was not the best at Tutaminis. I had only learned the basics and had not thought to freshen up on them. I could feel the blood saber pushing closer to my hand much so that I started to burn from the heat. My hand was no longer forwards to have control of the blade but behind me where I was avoiding the use of the saber against me. The veins in my white skin popped as I struggled to keep up. I only knew enough of the art to keep the blade from piercing me. And currently I was praying to any god that might be alive that I would just live through this.

The light from my saber caused everything to be seen in a orange tint as I tried to look at the man's face. He hid behind a full helm, while all I had was a mask. Even with that. I could no longer keep this up. The crimson saber slipping ever so closer to my hand and my own orange inching to my face by mine own blade. I decided to work politics. Seeing as how sometimes they could get in the way, It might work.

"What is a man like you with all of you power wasting it on someone like me? Why would you waste it on the Empire who push for more and more?" I tried to keep it there but my hand slipped and with that, the saber pierced into my hand. Yelling at the top of my lungs out of pain, anger, and fear. I tried to fight back. With the strength in my right hand I pushed up with all that I had and forced my self to grimace and grunt my words out. "I know I... am a lesser being, but a count like you? just why?"
@[member="Jacen Cavill"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom