Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Never Anywhere Nice

"No, I'm not." the reply came from Anora almost before Tyran had even finished asking about whether she was going to drop it or not. For one, she knew a healer would take care of deep wounds - broken or cracked bones included. Two, they had a damn deal, and she wasn't going to let him back out of that either. So it was good that he conceded, and she nodded to both his agreement and the fact that she needed to lead the way out. Really all they had to do was follow the string of bodies littered about, but when it got to the point where it had been just her coming in, there was less of a trail to follow. So it was a good thing that Nora did indeed know where she was going.

She also was not unaware of the fact that the further they went, the slower Tyran moved. She couldn't imagine the world of pain he was in now that the situation had died down, so she didn't even tease him about it. Her pace slowed and while she was mindful of him, she didn't keep looking over her shoulder or anything to check on him. Enough buttons had been pushed today. But once they were outside, Anora breathed in a deep breath and sighed it out through her nose.

And yet only sighed half of it out before she scoffed loudly. "I didn't crash the other one." she hastily defended herself. "For the love of- next time, I'll just let her kill me and spare your damn ship!" Still a very sore spot, apparently. She didn't hand over her datapad, instead she turned a hand over so that her palm was up and with a quick lift of her fingers she quite simply picked him up off of the ground. "Point the way." it very clearly wasn't a request.

Tyran Numeck

Mandalorian Supercommando
"I never said you crashed the previous one, but I do remember you putting some scratches on it the last time I let you fly it. You have a history of doing various degrees of damage to my belongings." At least his armor was made out of Beskar and not even she could put a dent in that.

The next thing he knew he was floating up off the ground. "Put me down!!" He growled at her. This was very undignified and he was not going to stand for it. "So help me I will shoot you right here and now!" He said as he struggled, floating in the air.

Again Anora scoffed, "'Don't crash this one' implicates that I crashed the last one." she stated, matter of fact like, and she laid a hand against her hip as she watched him struggle. "And I'm not going to put you down. You're going to point the way to the ship, and I'm going to carry you to it. Then you can see your damned medical droid, we can go and get your armor, and then maybe I'll even get a 'Thank you' out of you before you take off to go and claim your bounty."

Oh yeah, she was a little salty now. Nora absolutely understood that he was in pain. She understood that he had been through hell, tortured in who knew what ways, and that his pride was suffering as well. But unfortunately it was because she could see it from his perspective that she was annoyed now, because while she could see it from his side and understand, he wasn't currently able to see what she had gone through to help get him out of there. She saved his armor, went against her Master's wishes and went into a place not only blind but alone, not even knowing for sure if Tyran was actually inside the damn place or not. And then, she helped to make sure he finished his contract and guided him back out again! So while she understood why he was being the way he was, she couldn't help the fact that she was feeling that same old unappreciated vibe all over again.

"Now, shall we? Or do I need to dangle you a little higher in the air before you start cooperating?" she quipped and folded her arms snuggly across her chest as she waited.

Tyran Numeck

"I never said crashed! I said wrecked!" He yelled at her. "Put me down!" He understood she was just trying to help but his pride had taken way too many hits already to allow him to be carried to his own ship in this manner. It was the cultural divide between the Jedi and the Mandalorians and it was something that she'd never fully ever grasped even during her time with him on Mandalore.

"I appreciate all the effort it took to get here, I can only imagine your master isn't going to be happy. You went back to Kashyyyk right? You had to have because you didn't have this much control over your Force powers last time I saw you, but you're not going to carry me to my ship like this, at least leave me with what little pride I have left!"

"Oh yeah, now you appreciate the bullshit I endured in my attempt to help get you out of there." And yes, she kept saying help because even before she had gotten into the place, Anora had known that she wouldn't likely be dragging him out of there. She knew he'd fight his way out, and he had.

Still, she made a frustrated sound. "You are such a stubborn, pain in my ass!" she let out. "Your pride shouldn't get in the way of getting you back safely to your ship so that you can get healed up. Instead, you'd rather sit here and risk more of those bastards showing up while you're both injured and alone, just to keep from being carried by a Force user." Another frustrated sound escaped her, "Which you didn't seem to mind so much when you needed your target located or an opponent you couldn't hit taken out, I might point out."

Regardless, she put him down - and while she wanted to drop him on his ass, the part there very obviously cared for him wouldn't let her do as such. "Where is the damn ship?" Now all she wanted to do was get the hell out of here.

Tyran Numeck

He was honestly surprised she hadn't just dropped him unceremoniously onto his ass. "I'm well aware of my hypocrisy on the use of the Force, and we can discuss that later, but I'm not just going to sit around here in the open, at least give me some credit." He said as he struggled back up to his feet. There weren't going to be anymore slavers coming he was pretty sure of that, if there were anymore in the area they would have been here by now.

"The Tal'galaar is a few clicks to the west under the jungle canopy." He said as he marked the coordinates for her on a datapad and gave her the access code for the landing ramp. "Make sure you enter that quick or the security system will disintegrate you." He said deadpan.

"I'm out of credit to give." Came the reply from Anora, but she reached out and took the datapad from him and looked it over before she quite simply turned away so that she could go and find the blasted ship. It was always the easiest way to read her, when she didn't have anything truly snarky or sarcastic to say in response. This entire situation was not ideal for a plethora of reasons, and she had clearly been pushed right to that edge, and then over it.

"See if I come to his rescue again..." she groused to herself once she knew she was far enough away, but that was the jist of her complaining up until she found the ship. At first she had stared, but in remembering that she needed to not end up disintegrated, she was quick to enter the access code and then ultimately get inside the blasted thing. Nora then navigate her way to the cockpit and took the time to study the controls before she even dared to touch them.

"Should plow the thing straight into the ground." she huffed out, though of course wouldn't do such a thing. No instead, she did exactly what she was supposed to do; she got the ship running and then took it back to where she had left Tyran and landed it just as carefully as she had flown it. And then she even went back outside so that she could help him get inside - and would even refrain from sticking a leg out to trip him up too, though it was definitely tempting, all things considered.

Tyran Numeck

Tyran found himself and nice hiding spot in the jungle well out of sight just in case anyone did show up, as unlikely as that was to happen given how many slavers he had killed. He would have spent the time alone in the woods reflecting on Anora and how he'd acted over the last twenty minutes or so but pain finally caught up with him and it was taking everything he had to not bash his head against a tree to knock himself out and get a reprieve.

Nothing he had ever seen was so reassuring as the sight of his ship swooping over the treetops and landing in the open field in front of the slaver base. It seemed like Anora's piloting skills had improved since they'd been apart. He pulled himself together as much as he could and made his way up the ramp and went right to the medbay and grabbed a painstim. He jabbed the needle into his thigh and grimaced as the pain killers flowed into his body.

"Uugh." He groaned as he discarded the empty stim and made his way to the cockpit. "I'm assuming my armor is on Kashyyyk?" He asked her as he dropped into the co pilots seat.

Getting Tyran back onto the ship was easy enough, and Anora easily left him alone in the medical bay while she herself went back to the cockpit. She didn't even hesitate to sit down in the pilot's chair, because whether Ty would like it or not, he was in no condition to fly them anywhere. So by the time he managed his way into the co-pilot's seat, Anora was already well through flight procedures to get them enroute.

"You assume correctly." came Nora's response, and while she glanced briefly at her wounded companion, she didn't leave her attention on him. "Just sit back and rest. I'm not going to blow up the ship between here and Kashyyyk." whether that was snark or assurance was up in the air for sure.

Tyran Numeck

"Good, my contact for the bounty is on Kashyyyk." Tyran said. "Just hope the bastard hasn't skipped town." He looked around and it seemed like she had everything under control. "I'm going to get cleaned up and treat some of these cuts so I don't bleed on everything." For the most part he kept his ship in good, clean shape and cleaning up blood wasn't something he wanted to do later.

He removed himself from the co-pilots chair and went back to the medbay so his droid could tend to all the lacerations on his body. He was going to have some nice scars on his face now, which really didn't bother him honestly. He also changed into some fresh clothes before dropping into his bunk and instantly fell asleep.

That was more than alright with Anora, enough so that there was only a mere 'Mhmm' from her in response. If he wanted to go away and heal up, then by all means. It put some space between them, and let her at least attempt to calm down - or at the very least get back to a state where she could be less salty. If that was possible at this point.

Whatever the case, with Tyran asleep and the ship on auto-pilot for the most part, the return to Kashyyyk was uneventful. Once again Anora managed to land the ship without destroying or damaging it, and once she got it all shut down she got up from the seat and went to find her Mandalorian companion. Navigating the new ship took her a minute, but once she found her favorite nuisance, she sighed heavily at the sight of him.

Really she should just shut his ship up and leave him here, but Nora knew he wanted his armor and to turn in his bounty. So with a shake of the head - and carefully maintained distance considering everything he had been through during his capture - she set about waking him up. "Tyran," she called out to him not once, but three times, and when that did her no good she frowned a little and went into the room. Against her better judgement, she reached a hand out to touch him and shake his arm. "Tyran, wake up..."

Tyran Numeck

Tyran was past the point of normal sleep and into that black exhaustion where the was no dreaming or anything else. His body just shutdown and went right into recovery mode, but two decades of combat experience had honed his senses and the moment her hand touched his arm he was wide awake. His hand grabbed her wrist and he forced her down to the ground pressing his forearm to her throat. It took him a couple of seconds to realize he wasn't in the slaver base anymore and that Anora was the one pinned on the floor.

When he realized that he instantly removed his arm from her neck and pulled her to her feet. "Sorry, I'm....I'm not used to sleeping in my own bed yet." He said to her. "Are you alright?"

Anora had known that approaching, much less touching, was risky. And while she had expected a reaction she hadn't quite expected the one she got. Swung at, smacked, pushed, something of that nature sure. But to be taken to the ground the way she had been? Not so much. Luckily she was very aware of the situation, otherwise she probably would have thrown him across the cabin.

He seemed to key in quickly enough though, and when she was pulled up and back on her feet, she touched her throat briefly then shook her head. "Its fine, I'm fine. I knew it was a risk." she told him. "But I couldn't wake you from the door, so.." she didn't much have a choice in the matter. "Its good to see you're moving better, because we're here." And she left it at that before leaving the room to let him get ready.

Tyran Numeck

Tyran nodded his head. "Okay well...I'll follow you I guess." He said as he grabbed his blasters and headed for the exit hatch of the ship. "So you just happened to come across this guy wearing my armor? It was that simple?"

It didn't take long for her to work the ramp down, though by the time she had done as such he had caught up to her. "Is that really so hard to believe?" she shifted to face him and laid her hands against her hips. "I figure the idiot who had your armor wouldn't have suspected in a million years that someone who knew you would be anywhere near a Jedi Order."

She gave him a quick once over, then turned to make her way off of the ship. "Unfortunately for him, and luckily for you, he was very wrong." Considering Anora had spent two years with Tyran, she had known him pretty damn well. So figuring out that it hadn't been him in his own armor had been easy enough.

Tyran Numeck

"Well they certainly weren't a bright bunch, the only reason they got the jump on me is because my contact gave me bad information and their numbers outlasted my ammo." A dark look came across his face. "I'm gonna make sure my contact doesn't make that mistake again."

He followed her lead since he had no idea where she had stashed his armor. "Can't imaging your master was thrilled when you told him you wanted to come after me. You did tell him right?" He grinned at her.

"You see? This is why you should always tell at least someone where you're going. Doesn't have to be the details of what you're doing, just that you're going. You know, like your roommate." Anora shot him a heated look for emphasis. "Then, when things go down, like bad information or a set up even? When you don't come back for an extended period of time, people know where to start looking and don't think you've just up and taken off."

It had looked bad, after all. After the tender (for them) moments after everything that had happened with Eenia, for Anora to wake up and Tyran just be gone was odd to her. Not entirely unexpected considering his profession, but still odd. Him not coming back at all however, that had caused an insane amount of feelings that the brunette really didn't want to ever deal with again.

Granted, she of course knew now what had happened. But at the time? Well.... "So yes, I told my Master, and he was actually willing to help me. However, I didn't wait, so I'm sure by now he's not happy with me."

For the time being however, Anora led the way, not towards the community but into the woods a ways. The bustle of the town couldn't even be heard where she led him to, but soon enough an older, slightly smaller and abandoned abode came into view. And the closer they got, a pair of heads lifted from where they had been resting in the foliage. The pair of Galeks got up moments later, and while they were obviously eager to see the pair approaching, neither moved past whatever perimeter was set around this little house.

Tyran Numeck

Tyran hadn't expected for the two galek hounds to be there. The two animals had really grown since he'd last seen them and it was clear that Tyraja hadn't forgotten him. The big smoky colored hound shot out past the foliage once he'd caught his owner's scent. "No, no, no, no!" Tryran said but the hound paid no mind and cannoned into him and dropped him down to the ground.

Tyran swore as he hit the ground and the hound began to shower his face with slobbery licks. "You just going to stand there or you going to help?" He said to Anora as he finally got control of the hound and managed to get back to his feet. He wasn't annoyed so much as he was amused that Tyraja was this excited to see him. "Just try to keep him under control while I get my armor, I'm assuming it's in that house?" There would be plenty of time to get reacquainted with his galek hound after he took care of some business.

There was a less pleasant greeting from Vasos, but the hound did not move past the perimeter line even still. Anora however, stepped past the reunited pair and waved a hand behind herself. "I'm just going to stand here." she told him with a shrug of the shoulder, though there was at least a hint of amusement on her face. At least until Tyran got up and said he was going to go get his armor.

Nora's gaze shifted to Vasos, then back. "Mm, probably not a good idea. At least not on your own." she informed him. For a moment she shifted and studied her own hound, thoughtful for a time before she seemed to come up with something. She turned back to Tyran and took hold of his hand, then set about leading him across the invisible line towards the house. As soon as they stepped across, there was a sound of warning from Vasos, but Anora stopped, debated for a long and careful moment, and then decided to call the hound to her.

There was some very obvious begrudging in his movement, and his gaze stayed on Tyran, but he did as he was told; first when he was called, then when he was told to sit down. Anora then took the time to let the creature know that Tyran was now a welcomed guest to her little hidden spot. That seemed to appease the beast, and with a snort he circled the pair, rubbed against Anora, and then went to go and lay back down.

"Alright, that went much more smoothly than anticipated." the brunette admitted, then she let go of Tyran's hand and headed inside the little shack.

Tyran Numeck

The last thing Tyran needed right now was a dog bite so he waited until Anora had worked out some way to calm Vasos down. Once they'd got inside her little hidey-hole he looked around at it. "Well this is....small." He said. "What exactly is this place?"

Tyraja nipped at his fingers a few times and he scratched her behind the ears. "This your escape from the Jedi?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom