Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neutral Ranks

So right now we don't have a lot of Neutrals in our faction, but eventually well have to flesh out that part of us as well. Because of this i will soon be posting a list of Ranks for regular people in TSE. This will also mean that soon Some Neutrals will stand above some Sith.

IE a Grand Admiral would have the ability to command a Sith Apprentice and Sith Knight...stuff like that. Anyway just informing you of my current line of thought.

Navy:
Grand Admiral
Admiral
Captain**
Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant*
Ensign

Army:
Grand General
Lieutenant General
Colonel**
Major
Captain
Lieutenant*
Private

This is just the first stage of working this out, ive left the list short mostly because i dont imagine us getting that huge and its unnecessary to have 21351236123 ranks. The * next to the name means that at that rank that person has the ability to "command" a Sith Apprentice. Command is in quotes because any command given by a Neutral to a Force user is more of a...suggestion than an actual order mostly because of the division of the Sith and the Sith Army. However this changes depending on the rank. Say when a Lieutenant orders you to do something it would be less imposing then when a Major or Colonel tells you to do it. The same goes for the ** except they can command Sith Knights...and of course Masters stand above all.

( I have a list of all the ranks the empire used ( as I use them for the Imperial Remnant ) and it includes the weird branches of the empire... )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom