Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It started out as a usual evening.

Alric had spent the greater part of the day working. He had taken to doing as much work as he could from home, less travel to do and of course, spending more time relaxing. The quest to convince the Tetan to take a vacation was slowly coming to a head, time was ticking and to be frank, Danger just might be at her wits end at trying to convince the man.

So, she had a plan.

It was a good plan if she said so herself. She just had to make sure she got everything ready. A wry mischievous grin would twist on her lips as she gave a slight rock. Preparation was key.

So, without further ado, a quick rap against the threshold of Alric's office would announce her presence. She stood there, wearing his button up shirt. White, with the two top buttons undone. The hemline fell just past thigh level, and by all intents and purposes, was quite modest despite the flash of curvy legs. Really, a sleep shirt by all intents and purposes. Her using his clothing from time to time as impromptu coverings was not a rare event, but when it did happen, an eyebrow might perk.

Leaning against the door frame, the redhead gave a cant of her head, the loose waves of hair falling over her shoulders and back in reckless abandon. A smile shone over to him.

"Hey, reckon you'll be done anytime soon?" came her honeyed query. She held a small control in her right hand, and a closer inspection would reveal for it to be a holocontroler for their entertainment system.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Danger Arceneau"]

Alric cast a glance up from his datapad, his eyebrow slowly ascending as his eyes wandered up and down Danger's form.

There was something to be said about living with a beautiful woman. He saw her every day now, every morning when they woke up, every night when they went to bed, throughout the day as it went on. Truth be told, it was nice. She had joked once or twice that he would get sick of her, the small insecurity she had playing through her tone each time. Yet it was in moments like this, small moments where Danger appeared to him to speak to him or goad him away from his work, it was in these moments that Alric knew he would never be sick of her.

A soft smile tugged at his lips, and slowly he shut the lid of his datapad. A few seconds passed, and Alric began to lead back in his chair, making a noise that sounded like exasperation. "Well, Miss Arceneau."

Alric sounded very stern.

"I am a very busy man." He smiled at her. "I tend to have a lot of work to do, but perhaps...I could make an exception for a woman such as yourself."

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

Her grin grew wider, and one bare knee bent to place her foot against the door frame. "Perhaps?" she would ask with emphasis. The control flipping in her hand.

"My, how magnanimous of you." Her lips twisted wider. "Well if you reckon you can pencil me in, figured you might want to head downstairs for a holo."

It was a common occurrence between the two. A winding down of the day, maybe some cuddling, watching holos. It was about spending time with each other. Often they would wander Ellysium, taking long walks and just chatting. Other times it was cooking together. Or maybe just Danger reading one of Alric's books while using him as a makeshift pillow. It was calm, day to day affairs most would consider mundane, but to them, suited just fine.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug

"A holo, huh?" Alric asked quietly, as though it was a slightly incredulous suggestion.

"What kind of Holo?" The Tetan asked as he leaned back further in his chair, a slight creak echoing out through the room. "I think that will really nail down if I have to finish this work or not. I can't really think of anything else that would easily convince me to part from all of this important labor that I still have to do."

He rambled on for a bit, smirking the entire time.

There were times when Alric and Danger were subtle, and then there were times when Alric threw all subtlety out the window and just decided to act like a brat. It had always made Danger smile. She would never admit it, of course, but he could see the twist of her lips, the slight flush of annoyed red in her cheeks as she couldn't help but smile a bit.

It made him happy to see that.

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

With a throaty chuckle, Danger would push herself off the threshold. With a sashay, she began to amble a slow path around his office. He was a particularly neat individual when it came to keeping items in their place. Not overly so, but a definite order of things. Wandering, she would come up to a holo array mounted on a handcarved pillar. It was a holographic map, one could select various systems to display. She came to a stop beside it.

"Well, I'm feeling a bit adventurous tonight." She began, tossing a beguiling impish grin over her shoulder. Her hands would continue to play with the controller back and forth.

"Maybe start with some suspense." She wandered around the pillar, right foot slowly crossing left. A semi circle complete and she wandered on to the other side of the room.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug

He smiled at her, leaning back until the chair stopped him.

"Suspense?" Alric mused on the genre for a moment.

"Well, I do like a good mystery." The inflection of his tone told half a story already. "But, only if there's a satisfying ending."

His eyes watched her as she slowly moved about the room, locking on her form as she slowly meandered across his office. There was something appealing about that, Danger wandering through his office of their apartment. It was a note that had been strung for him over and over again in the past few weeks. The idea that he was no longer alone, that she was reliably here.

It was comforting.

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

"We could even throw some drama into the mix," she added, playing with the control in between her hands. Left, right, left. A glance off towards the Tetan would reveal a devious glint in her green eyes. There were several other displays set throughout his office. Models of creations the former Titan was proud of: the Seedship, the Maladi, the grav glove. Danger would slowly weave her way through them all, much like a coy nymph wandering through the woods.

She finally came up to his desk, her right hip coming to rest against the edge of the heavy wood desk. The hem of the shirt rose a bit, the front scalloping.

"But as for the ending..." She gave a knowing grin.

"Spoilers"

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug

"Ah." Alric said as if he was completely surprised by her answer. "Well..."

For a moment he trailed off, his eyes wandering up her legs, to her hips, and then slowly following the curves of her body up to her face. "I do hate spoilers."

It was a lovely thing really, their evenings together, the way it was initiated, how everything came together so perfectly. It was something that Alric hadn't even realized he wanted, something a younger him would likely have been traumatized by. It was likely the same way for Danger when she was younger. Their relationship had been a series of flings. Powerful urges that had simply taken them wherever they had felt like at that moment.

Now, now things seemed more stable.

"Very well, Miss Arceneau." Alric said as he scratched his beard. "You've convinced me."

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

The grin broadened, and Danger would glow. Like a dealer dealing Sabbac cards, she sent the holo entertainment controller sliding across the surface of his desk.

"Well, first things first." Her honeyed inflection went drifting over, the amusement lingering upon the redheaded minx. Pushing herself off the desk, she went meandering over to him.

"You should first consider getting comfortable." She rounded the corner, her fingers trailing the surface of the polished wood. Her hip came to rest anew against it. Reaching over with her hand, she let her fingertips skim up and down his collar once. A second later, they went curling around the fabric to tug him out of his seat.

A soft smile shone down at him then.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug

A soft smile played across his lips as he pushed himself up from the chair.

"Oh?" Alric's voice carried a heavy amount of false curiosity, as though he were completely clueless to what she wanted. His lips would press against her's, his hands would snake around her back and fold around themselves as he pulled her tightly against himself. "How exactly do you suggest that I make myself comfortable?"

It was a leading question more than anything else, he already knew the answer but wanted to hear her say it.

Briefly he heard a ring in his pocket, the small communicator in there begging for his attention. Briefly his hands uncuffed form behind Danger, slipping into his pocket and pulling the communicator free before tossing it to the other end of the office.

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

Mirth would dance in her eyes at the clatter of the communicator scattering across the floor. It bounced once, slid a meter, then came to a slow stop. There it vibrated for a bit, the ring incessant for a few more seconds. Meanwhile, Danger went rocking on her heels, drawing back with youthful enthusiasm to tug him from around the desk towards the door.

"Well I reckon," she began, giving a tug of his shirt again. "This should come off." He normally would dress business casual in the days he worked from home. A dress shirt - no tie! - and slacks. He still had holomeetimgs and conference calls, and that still requires a measure of respectability. It was an intricate dance. A button, a tug, the continued backward guide to the door. Slipping into something comfortable for lounging around was to be expected. No one enjoyed having to be confined to business attire at home, much the less, when Danger had a mind to coax the Tetan into an early vacation.

"Ain't taking no calls for the rest of the night. Can't end up stopping halfway and missing the best parts."

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug

"Oh?" Alric said as he was slowly pulled along by Danger's grasp, His shirt slowly began to fall open revealing a dark haired chest. He smiled down at her. "Miss Arceneau..."

His voice trailed off as they passed through the doorway of the office. "If I didn't know any better I would say you're trying to seduce me."

Alric's shirt was now entirely open as they entered the hallway of their apartment.

The hallway itself was almost entirely open save for a few knick knacks from Danger's old fortress home. There were a few standing pedestals that held artifacts, a few statuettes of odd figures that Danger had admired or purchased along the way. Admittedly they added a nice bit of decoration to the once empty apartment, something that Alric quite liked.

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

A cheeky chuckle was his answer. The whisper of fabric to the floor another. The brawn of a chest and her attention drifted low.

"Mistah Kuhn," she would coo in mock incredulous tone, her eyebrows arching up slightly at the suggestion. "Now, if I were to do such a bold claim..." the clink of metal, the slide of leather. "I'd certainly be far bolder in my approach." A wink went flashing at his direction, a finger tug hooking a belt loop to guide him down the corridor.

There was a hum in the air. A vibrancy, excitement. Dare one say, anticipation? Perhaps it was the playful banter. Maybe the mischief in her eyes. Or could it be the new cheeky nature? Whatever it may be, the redheaded full hipped woman certainly had something up her proverbial sleeve.

Their silhouettes would meander in a dance against the backdrop of viewport of planet below, the setting sun, and the velvet of space. There was the tug and pull of fabric. Then rise, fall, and brush of encouraging hands, along her muted chuckles and whispers.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug

Alric quickly found himself in a lavish amount of comfort as Danger pulled him free of his work clothes and ensured that the former Titan found absolute relaxation. She would coax and kiss, plucking Alric's favorite pair of sweatpants free from his closet, teasing him all the way through as he put them on and found his way to the sofa within their living room.

"Now." The former Titan said as he fell down into the plush material of his couch, wrapping his fingers onto Danger's hips as she stood in front of him. "What exactly is this holo-flick called?"

She had promised suspense, mystery, and plenty of surprise.

There was an eager smile on his face, a look of expectation, ones already met and ones forthcoming in the future.

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

Patrician features were softened by a mischievous smile, and her jade green eyes sparkled as if she were at the cusp of her anticipation. With a slight wag of her eyebrows, Danger sent her fingers skimming down his bare arms, gently pushing him back so he would get comfy.

"Spoilers, remember." she'd grin, gliding his hands off of her waist. She took a step back, then another. With a slight flounce, she would walk towards the entertainment center.

"It was 'round here somewhere," she would toss over her shoulder, bare legs swinging in her saucy saunter. "An oldie... but a goodie, from what I gather." the irresistible pert siren would state with each glance, seemingly searching for the holoflick she had promised. Curiosity would provoke rousing suspense when Danger bent slow at the waist to reach for a specific holodisc.

"Ah, here it is."

Mystery solved.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug

His eyebrow slowly raised sky high, his lips tugging into a long smirk.

"Oh." Alric said audibly, as Danger slowly turned around to face him, her eyes just peeking back to see the expression on his face, the holo-disc barely showing in her hand as she looked back. "I see. So it's that sort of mystery."

Well that certainly did explain quite a bit. "Well, I'm very excited to see where it goes."

That was certainly the truth, and from the expression on his face it was obvious that none of the expectation had drained away. The smirk tugged at his lips, his eyes lingering.

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

"The mind races, does it not?" she would toss out with cheeky glee, biting her lower lip in amusement. A shrug of her shoulder, and she popped the holodisk out of its packaging. A rather archaic method considering holostreaming, but that wasn't the point. Looping the disc on her finger, Danger straightened, reaching over to slide the disc home.

The slight hum of the entertainment center came to life, as did the illumination of the holoscreen. Hook, line, and sinker, the redhead spun on the balls of her feet, turning back towards the Tetan. Devilry shone wanton in her eyes, and by all accounts, would continue as she came over to drape herself against Alric.

"You should probably hit the lights." she said with notable amusement, drawing herself up and then down to make herself comfortable. Her arms slid round to tug him closer, and just like that, their night began.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom