Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Nemesis

How much will you endure?
My Sithy here is pretty crazy and is all about messing with the mind and manipulation. Could be fun since I read in your character's bio that he's got problems with his past? Nyaeli could forcefully try and confront him with it more.

She's not a great duelist or anything though, or an amazing fighter. But she might be the type to get a pacifistic Jedi to wanna fight

Nyaeli Nyaeli

That's what I'm looking for. Barrien is a Master, but he abhores violence (I wont say why so as not to spoil it for you). Be a fun challenge having someone trying to ake him fight.
Perfect! Nyaeli isn't really at the level of a Master, but she's crazy enough to try and mess with him anyway. She gotta learn and figure out more about how much she can do with her mind abilities hehe

As a pacifistic Jedi it would be a fair match for her since he wouldn't want to harm her. So it's all good. :)

Is there something ongoing we can meet in, or should we start something?
I think a private thread might be easiest. There isn't really an ongoing PvP centered thread that's in a starting phase.

Edit: Please feel free to DM me and we can discuss details. Can also reach out on discord!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom