Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nelen Cain || Entrepreneur, Architect, Visionary

“The sky is the limit only for those who aren't afraid to fly!”
| BASIC INFORMATION |

| NAME | Nelena Michelle Cain
| SPECIES | Human
| AGE | 42 years

| SEX | Female
| HEIGHT | 6' 2" (1.88m)
| WEIGHT | 150lb (68kg)
| EYES | Green-grey
| HAIR | Long, chestnut hair
| FORCE | No

| STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES |

| GOLDEN SPOON | As a child of Kuat aristocracy, Nelen is properly rised, privately educated on the best Core Universities, and a financially secured over the next few centuries
| CHARISMATIC | Streght of ideas is measured through the speech and manner, and Nelen always was able to manipulate others for hers goals
| MORALE AND ALLEGIANCE | Nelen doesn't care about hers customers and their goals. Terrorists, goverments, dictatorships, Nelen doesn't takes sides, only money
| HEARTLESS SOCIOPATH | Nelen sees others as impersonal objects to be manipulated to fulfill her own narcissistic needs without any regard for the hurtful consequences

| SHIP |

Ethereal - Custom made corvette / yacht and space HQ of 20ne Aerospacenautica, Nelen's warmachines manufacturer company.
Ship is armed with two quad turbolaser turrets and eight quadlaser, and three parasite TIE/IN starfighters w/ shields.

(Image by Joshua for CoM)​
| BIOGRAPHY |

WIP (to be added in the morning, 2AM here :)

Sorry for absence, I had a lot unexpected personal in my life in couple two weeks.
WIll return to my introduction and this character until end of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom