Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Needles and Birds

"Er…" Cora trailed, her voice almost lost to the wind that whipped around them. "I do them myself now."

It was far easier to keep herself polished on Ukatis, where she had handmaidens to tend to her.

Her stomach lurched when Hex finally swooped down, bringing them to an abrupt halt in front of a sketchy looking van. Swallowing down a wave of nausea, Cora unwound her death grip from Hex's waist and gingerly stepped from the hoverboard as her chaperone greeted a friend.

One blonde eyebrow arched high at the mention of Powder Punk, but she didn't follow that line of thought to a question. Interesting to learn that Hex was involved with someone, at least.

"Pleasure to meet you, Piper." She responded smoothly, reaching out to grasp the Zabrak's offered hand for a shake. This time, Cora didn't hide the hard glare that slid towards Hex at the mention of her kill. If anything, she figured it would make her less suspicious in a place like this.

"Oh, I don't know." She mused. "Hex might be a little more stable than she lets on. I think she likes to play up her unhinged nature at times."

One corner of her lips lifted into a faint smile. Given what she'd experienced so far, she didn't doubt that Hex would was capable of exacting vengeance on someone who wronged her or her own.

Her amused expression firmed as she followed Hex into the van, uncertainty prickling at the back of her neck but keeping her demeanor cool for the time being.

Hex Hex

• Love
Reactions: Hex

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom