Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Needing Help

I know that my character and I haven't been here long but I feel like perhaps there is something I need to do to help this character along. Seems to be difficult to get into roleplays and make his story progress.

So I surrender myself to the public for help on how to improve, strengthen my character and get him on a roll.

Thanks!

Well I want him to get his training under the way and I've talked to several people but no one seems to be able to be take him on full time or has fallen silent after taking him so his training is dead in the water. He is currently completing a dev thread and attempting to construct his lightsaber as I decided to get him one instead of a practice saber.

I want him to become an expert is combat and a wise character with either a faction of his own for FU of either side of the Force or to join a faction. His beliefs are that Jedi and Sith can one day become one or peaceful to each other, perhaps a naive belief but one he has.

I have attempted not to restrict him or make his path too linear as I wanted to have free movement to explore but I am now beginning to wonder if this might have backfired.

[member="Connor Harrison"]

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Hmm. How about finding a Faction for now to build your character through some relationships with others on a similar path to you, as I am sure you will find one.

As for making your path not too restricting, that can be both good and bad I think. If you keep it open too much you may find your objectives for him changing to try and fit in with others, in the attempt to get him going somewhere. But in keeping it linear you are more in control, and it may take a while but you will feel you have control over what he does when the right opportunity comes along.

It's a tricky set-up.

I'd go for a Faction first and see if you can start building him there so you feel you understand him more and get a feel where he can go.

Okay I was avoiding going with either Sith or Jedi based Guilds because he wasn't on that path and I couldn't find a guild that fitted him that well

[member="Connor Harrison"]

Not sure, my character is aggressive in his way of saving others but I will look into the guilds and see which one calls to him and myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom