Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Needed! Advisors, Governor, ya know - fun stuff?

Kairi Leidias

K
I mean, is it really fun?

OF COURSE!

Naboo is looking for more! Looking to expand the Kingdom of Naboo by many! Looking for one more Handmaiden (or more), someone to write the Governor and other roles!

I’d like to make it like Faith Organa Faith Organa did with Alderaan – a BFD in it’s own right with stories of love, loss, treason and all the goodies!

Anyways! Please DM me if you are interested in any capacity to join! Or feel free to post here and I will definitely reach out to you!

And no, we won’t be turning into a Faction at this time (Minor or otherwise) as we’re currently affiliated/operating with/loving on the C.I.S!

On the one hand, the temptation of a character that's not combat focused. On the other, I have never been good at lasting leadership characters lol.

I do really like doing Naboo/Alderaan stuff (I am aware they are not the same but they have similar feels) though already so there's a lot of conflicting judgement. Could meet Xos. I plan on having him do a bit more wandering to places and he's very peaceful. Even if it was only an rp rather than regular stuff.

But right now I don't have a good enough plan for how to make a good character that could be used often as governance positions tend to limit rp for me.

Kairi Leidias

K
Thank you all for the responses! We got quite a group going and are looking for a few more people! Some Security Forces, and someone to take over the pesky role as Governor - potentially might use them as a rep for the CIS or something in my stead.

I appreciate it again! Continue to post here or PM me for interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom