Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need you by my side

This was all Token wanted to do. She wanted to spend time with Tali Sindy. Really, she wasn’t sure what was going on with the other blonde, but the truth was that Token missed her something fierce. All the time they spent together and moving out to Confederate space. Sure, it was new, and different, but she could continue her learning here, and until then, she was able to work a little bit.

It was bartending, but she got to dance on the bar and sometimes karaoke sing, so that was all she really needed. Token liked to entertain, and it wasn’t that she was a stripper, nope, she was better than that. Not that she would ever think or say that it was wrong to do so, just… not her style. But really, she got to stay near Sindy, over on Kothlis. Apparently the Templar who watched over the world had opened the bar when they moved, that was pretty good for her, right?

She figured it couldn’t be bad.

But what they were doing today was something different. Token had kidnapped Sindy, and actually contacted her boss to get them a weekend off. Mr. Starchaser even through in a hotel for them. Wasn’t that nice? She could afford one, especially if she reached into her trust, but she didn’t necessarily want to do that. Free was fine, though. Even if it was only Bothawui, and Marek seemed to have it in good with the Confederacy. So maybe it wasn’t even that he paid for it.

He did seem relieved that someone wanted to kidnap Sindy.

The trick was getting her into the ship, and off world. But for Token, dragging the pretty girl... the little mechanic Sindy with her shopping just made sense. After all, who was she trying to impress? And Sindy needed clothes that weren’t coveralls. Or at least that was part of the reason. Getting two days off though, that was something she snuck in. With her ship landed and her airspeeder unloaded, she was ready. “OK, we need to find you something to make an impression in, right?”

Food first, though, hopefully. If she remembered the street well enough the restaurant would show up first. It was one of those places with two pianos, and some light fair. It was fun.

@[member="Siyndacha Aerin"]

Siyndacha Aerin

S
Didn't she know just how many things could go wrong? How integral Sindy was to the day-to-day operations of... augh! No matter how she had tried to plead her case, it seemed even Marek was in favour of this. So Sindy had spent the whole flight to Bothawui feeling resigned to some terrible fate, trying her hardest to quell the panic that had also resigned itself to within her, having quit the displays of without. And... what?

"Make an impression?" She said, distractedly, blankly turning her silver-blue eyes to @[member="Token Waters"]. "On whom... or..."

She slipped the fingers of her right hand into her hair, softly scratching. Being anywhere other than the office felt weird. She looked their surroundings over, the idea that they were on Bothawui seeping in.

"...what am I making an impression?"

Token really didn’t pay attention to stuff. She was working at a bar, and she liked that. It was simple, and she knew how it all worked. Doing something more? That was kind of … scary? Intimidating? Nightmarish? All of the above, truly. But that was what Sindy was good at, doing the whole… working and smart thing? Yep! That! Though, she did talk to Sindy’s boss, to get her some free time! It was needed.

Looking at the other girl, she giggled. “An impression! A statement!” On everyone, duh! “You always go to work in your coveralls, you need something for the time when you’re off the clock, hun!” Because while she could borrow Token’s clothes, Sindy was… Built differently, and that was sometimes making the petite Corellian jealous.

Was that bad?

“So, c’mon! Pick one store that sells more than coveralls!”

@[member="Siyndacha Aerin"]

Siyndacha Aerin

S
It was definitely one of those times that she was questioning Token's intelligence. Of course she wore things other than coveralls, and had done so for the first few months they had known each other. Had it really been long enough for the other blonde to forget? A bemused sigh escaped the pale, freckled girl, and she shook her head.

"We've been shopping before, Token. I know how to shop. And if I'd had advance notice of this, I'd..." And then she trailed off, seeing the smirking look on her girlfriend's face. Sindy rolled her eyes, and continued, on a different tack. "...yeah, I'd have avoided this. I'm a workaholic, you don't need to tell me."

She moved forward on Token, slipped her right hand over the other's left shoulder and looked her in the face.

"I can do this, or have you forgotten?" Yeah, the words themselves seemed chiding, almost rude, but the tone of voice was calm, almost reassuring. Then she just kept standing there, and felt slightly awkward... then gave Token a quick peck on the cheek, before abruptly turning and walking quickly in the opposite direction. "Well, we've got to shop. Stop standing there like a ninny and come on!"

Sindy beckoned Token to follow with one hand raised high, but didn't look back, her steps quick, onerightaftertheother. The blush that had risen on her cheeks was deeper than usual, and she was afraid to let her see it. She'd never done that, Token had always done it (except, apparently, when there had been alcohol involved!) and she just let it happen. She had never felt so knotted inside, so conflicted, so worriedly unsure of herself. And yet... never had certainty felt so uncomfortable. She didn't know what to think of this. Didn't really know what it was.

[member="Token Waters"]

See, the times that Token saw her…girlfriend(?) just one on one were so far and few between. She wanted ot see her more, because, well, hot. And awesome? Were those good enough reasons? Token felt so. And really, who would argue with that logic? Not many people. Not if you asked her.

“See! I need to sneak stuff up on you!” She giggled and stuck her tongue out. Really, it made a lot of sense to try to put things together and throw them at Sindy before she could run away. Maybe Token should attack her with a hood one day…

Right, moving on.

She couldn’t help but pout a little bit. Right, see, now she was going to have fun. “Well! You’re the one running now!” She laughed and bit her lip, giving a little blush from the kiss. It would help if she could ever predict the other girl. But then that wasn’t how it worked, was it? Maybe if she found someone to teach her the Force, she could learn a little.

But wouldn’t that take the fun out of it? Stepping quickly, she hurried after the other girl.

[member="Siyndacha Aerin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom