Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need villains and a few more protags for a plot

So I've been brainstorming this plotline for awhile, and it's intended to provide the characters involved with a KOTOR/KOTOR 2 style adventure.

The general idea was that since Ession has been devastated and is under Sith control, the Essonian people need a new world to colonize. Cedric and a small crew of other characters will be heading out into the galaxy to find a world that will suit them - in the process I am wanting the group to come across a few antagonists.

What I'm particularly looking for are writers that are open to playing a recurring antag role, as well as factions that might want to interact with our group as we travel around the galaxy. By the end of things, I'm wanting to have had the characters work their way through the space of whatever major factions are willing to work with our storyline. The overall goal is to establish lasting character bonds and rivalries that will continue to exist after this storyline is finished.

Just shoot me a PM or post below if you're interested in jumping in with us.

[member="Aeshi Tillian"] - We could work one in quite well actually. I was thinking that at some point during the first act the group will need to traverse a star maze - doing a side arc about recruiting a navigator for that purpose could be fun!

[member="STaCLO"] - We could discuss over discord if you like? I have a few ideas that may work.

[member="Saria Messoa"] - We certainly have room for a dedicated pilot.

[member="Aeshi Tillian"]

I'm linking the discord I've just made for the group as we've gotten quite a few more interested people than I was expecting - which is great - if you guys would like to join we can discuss how your characters can get involved there?

https://discord.gg/t2E3Hr3

We still have room for more antagonists and maybe another protagonist if anyone else is looking and interested.

This sounds fun, and if you have room for one more, I'd love to join. Gray is a smuggler, who's lived of flying from place to Place, and he is also good at hacking Technology. He's also been looking for a group of people like, as he don't trust to many, and it is hard to manage on you own in the galaxy.

Also I've been looking for threads, as the one's I'm in now aren't the most active ones.

[member="Cedric Grayson"]

[member="Cedric Grayson"]

What is the status of this storyline? There hasn't been a post in two weeks, and it's only the first thread. Not very encouraging...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom