Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need someone to make my Vader suit

So, I'm looking to cyborg-ify my character right now and I need somebody to actually do it. Is there any company around which deals in cybernetics and the like and would feasibly be able to make stuff for a Sith? (Meaning no biases against evil people.)

Matreya

Pm me on one of my alts, [member="Kasamann"] or [member="Zander"], their both technically the same person just in different forms. Zaiden (the original name for both) was at one point wholly cybernetic, made of Phrik. So i can help

Jacen Cavill said:
If you plan on going the whole restricted material route for your Vader suit, just remember to dev thead a ton for it.
It's armorweave and durasteel--personally I don't much care for invincible armors that can block lightsabers and deflect blaster bolts and the lilke, so to balance it out I've instead given it some nice offensive capabilities--Vader's super strength and also some cool hidden weapon attachments. Still inhibits my mobility though.

Joshua DragonsFlame said:
Can I dunk you in lava first.
Sorry man, that's [member=Hasjo Hallu]'s job.

Matreya

Alrighty. Gimme a couple days to finish up my newest weapon im workin on. Then I can work on making my new magnus metal armor :p

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
Melakoth Tyrin said:
So, I'm looking to cyborg-ify my character right now and I need somebody to actually do it. Is there any company around which deals in cybernetics and the like and would feasibly be able to make stuff for a Sith? (Meaning no biases against evil people.)
Mirage Cybernetics, my subsidiary, can make full military-grade rigs - Grievous-level stuff. Holla if you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom