Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some unsavory characters!

1. Either a hutt, or quarren, played by a PC who's pretty darned awful to owe money to. Of course, my character owes you big time, and is late on payments, or perhaps hasn't paid your 're negotiated' price.

2. Somebody willing to cart him around. Atin would be talkative, and appear incompetent most of the time, but he seems to be able to show up with credits from somewhere in the nick of time. He's messy, boisterous, although often has a good joke or two. You've learned to keep him away from electronics. Just because he says he can fix it, doesn't mean it's true. Feel free to fleece him out of credits in 'fees'. Its not like he has many options.

3. Somebody hunting him down for something he did entirely on accident, and isn't aware of. I.e crashed your speeder after stealing it to chase some two bit thug. Some stupid and ametuer mistake he made and didn't think about.

Hey, i don't have a ship yet, i may get one shortly. But, Cawrion is not above stealing one, all we would need is some slicing material to slice into and turn off any tracking material. [member="Atin Vendet"]

[member="Cawrion Chyrox"] This is true, as well as get new I.F.F codes and re register it. He can neither fly, nor hack, but if we pulled that off and you registered as captain he could bring in credits, in exchange for travel and a place to stay.

Oooh yeah! You go ahead and start a thread on a planet of your choosing and Cawrion will meet you there in a bar of your choosing where they can meet and make a the deal in person
[member="Atin Vendet"]

Also, now i have 4 possible freighters lined up that one would find on most planets, assuming that they are not a barren and poor place. Cawrion is ready when [member="Atin Vendet"] is! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom