Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some Roleplays.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Ok, so i need to fill a Quota of Roleplays, and im bored. So i ask of this Roleplay community help with a few things.

1. 2-3 Duels, Item Challenges count too as i am thinking about going for some Cortosis or something.
2. Some Laid Back or Training RPs, mostly someone that can teach her Ionization or Force Lightning, or just wants to chat with the Rogue Force User.
3. Im curious about exploring relationships for this Character as it will be my secondary Main so im interested in getting a more Personal set of Roleplays going on, note it will not be a sudden thing for this road of Roleplay, at all.

Rozala

R
@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] *can offer two out of three, that being a duel and a possible relationship*

Elvira is a neutral Force user. While she herself is still at the basics of using the Force, and she doesn't yet have lightsabers (so she wouldn't be able to teach your character anything) yet, I could offer an RP with a fellow rogue.

I am happy to join with you, any or all.

Connor has had his Force connection broken on Rhen Var, and he can't remember how or by what, so is trying to find his inner Force power once more. @[member="Elvira Congelo"] - sounds we could be trying to find something on the same path.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
@[member="Elvira Congelo"] @[member="Connor Harrison"]

I see no reason we cant all do a singular Roleplay, just allows for even more RP in the end.

@Rozala

Id be fine with a duel, learning through battle and what not.

Rozala

R
@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] *Feels anywhere is possible since she is a traveler for assassinations. Perhaps some friend is killed and you want revenge or something like that, though the friend who have to have been a criminal of some sort.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom