Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need New PC Case

In the gaming forum because master race

But as the title says, I'm looking for a new PC tower. This is the current one I have.

It's nice, but recently I had to get another hard drive to further enable my love for tasteless video games and movies. Between the drives, gigantic graphics card, and non-modular power supply, there's hardly any room to expand further.

Plus, I'm looking to eventually swap out every part - from motherboard, to CPU, to power supply. Thought it would be a good idea to first start with a case.

Right now, I'm looking into ATX Super Towers - or generally something bigger than a Full Tower, which I have. I was wondering if anyone else has a ridiculously huge case and what they recommend.

Can't name any models off the top of my head, as I haven't looked in a while, but I'd say anything CoolerMaster. Even the Full ATX tend to be absolute beasts. Be careful though, they can get heavy. :D

Edit: Oh, and the wire management is pretty nice. I've got this at the moment.

Azel Elerel said:
Can't name any models off the top of my head, as I haven't looked in a while, but I'd say anything CoolerMaster. Even the Full ATX tend to be absolute beasts. Be careful though, they can get heavy.
Yeah, I'm usually satisfied with the coolermaster products I buy. Though in this case, the Super Tower line that Cooler Master has is over $300, compared to ~$150 like I normally see from other brands. Makes me wonder if Cooler Master is charging a premium for their name, now.

Kiber Dorn said:
PC Part Picker. It's pretty solid, although you probably already know about it.
I sometimes look at that site for any special deals going on beyond Newegg. Really, I'm looking for any personal recommendations for specific cases.

I recommend a shoe box....

mvc-004f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom