Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Master

So, Zaiden died not to long ago and I brought him back as a guy with multiple personalities. Thanks to this, the first that showed himself, had a clone body be created to house all of Zaidens memories. It wasnt super super accelerated either, taking a while to finish. Now hes awake, and looking to learn once again. So who wants an apprentice with the memories of a Master?

Also, because Zaiden knows he isnt in his real form he chose a new life and persona. Zander is willing to kill etc, but is FAR more light than before.

Lol sounds great. But, my main question is, whats your orientation? Work with the republic? Cause though Zander is going to be way better than Zaiden, he is still going to retain a bit of ruthlessness etc

Aka no pubs

@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Zander said:
Lol sounds great. But, my main question is, whats your orientation? Work with the republic? Cause though Zander is going to be way better than Zaiden, he is still going to retain a bit of ruthlessness etc

Aka no pubs

@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]
Nope, Former Sith and thats about it, other than that she uses her own fear as a weapon rather than a crutch, thus making for a new experience for your char. In otherwards, she calls herself neither Grey Jedi or Rogue Jedi, but rather a Silver Wanderer as she belongs to no sect at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom