Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Master | Any Side

So I'm thinking about dabbling my character into the force. I'm not looking for any specific light-sider or dark-sider, since I don't plan to heavily affiliate with either (maybe). So, if you're looking for an apprentice, look no further! Also, I think it would be really cool if there were both a light side master and dark side master fighting over him, sort of like Rebels if anyone watches that.

Anyway, Myles is meant to have a fairly strong connection to the force, yet he doesn't realize it. So far it's sort of affected his life here and there, but I want him to learn something. Although, I don't plan on getting him too attached to anything (YET). That being said, I won't be joining the Sith nor the Jedi, and I won't be planning on sticking around long as a padawan/acolyte. Sort of like an on/off relationship between master and student as I develop my character.

tl;dr Looking for a master but nothing long term. Dark/Light

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom