Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help With Character Story

Hey guys, so my first thread I need some help. Anyone who'd like to team up and search an old bunker/underground facility with medical supplies, weapons, and experiments, please let me know.

But! We need someone curious enough to find Vixley, my character, in the rubble, discover he is a droid, and re-activate him. Also, less kill, more observe, maybe? At least someone who, you know, wouldn't enslave Vixley (who is a droid).

Let him be on his own, him owing you. Basically, a thread to help get Vixley into CHAOS.

Activation is simple; a little red blinking light on the side of his neck. Pressing it exposes the controls, then just a big button. It's blinking because he was forced into emergency shut down to prevent further damage, but he currently can't reactivate himself.

Any takers?

The Reaper of Won Shasot
[member="Michael Stanford"]
Ooh, interesting concept. Dax could be down there looking for weapons as well as notes on those experiments. Dax may be going bad, but he still doesn't believe in enslaving people. Better they just owe him a debt.

[member="Dax Fyre"] [member="Narbo"] [member="Desmond C'artyom"]

Sweet! If no one has any IC complaints with the team, I'll start this party up.

You can tag HK, but I hear he's quite busy with that Atrisia!

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Atrisia is a hellhole! It has consumed my life! I have not pooped since it started! When I close my eyes I can only see Vulcanus squatting on the palace and Sith Lords killing themselves for little to no reason!

But it's actually dying down now and I'm able to post in other threads again, so I might be up for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom