Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need experienced Sith

I have a 50-something year old Mando'ad woman for whom I need to establish training with the Sith Army during her teens. I've only ever written neutral/Mando characters, and a Jedi once upon a time. As a result I'm unfamiliar with the Sith and how they all function as characters, community, etc.

I wanted to establish Knight level Force training in Myra retrospectively but didn't want to do it alone (It would be boring, so boring, plus I don't know much about it all in RP).

So I'm hoping to find a writer with an established character who knows the Dark Side well enough to train another character.
A caveat to that: Myra isn't actually what you call an ideological Dark Sider. The Sith has just always been more incentivized for people like Mandos, so the Sith Army just happens to be the one she joins. So no super deep emotional traum or anything. Should be simple, she's got an awesome personality and attitude and I think anyone could grow to love her!

Cheers and beers!

[member="Myra Hadrix"]

Are you looking for your character to be Force trained or lean more toward the combat side (Military)?

It may sound like an odd question but there are different versions of Sith....even though people have a hard time grasping this concept. :)

[member="Darth Venefica"]: That question, I actually understand. I remember from the KOTOR games there were fights between Sith soldiers and then there were dark Jedi and people like Malak. I was leaning more military, but with Myra having undergone some Force Training. Maybe she signs on with the Sith army of the time, goes through basic, survives a couple battles and winds up being pulled for Force Training for the next few years.
So she'll have learned to expand on her specific Force Talents (energy transfer abilities, so things like Tapas, Alter Environment. Abilities that fall under the Tutaminis category of powers, basically. But she'll only be reaching Knight level, tops, in any of those.

[member="Isley Verd"]: I've reviewed your application, and you possess all the qualities I would normally be looking for. You're Mando, you're Sith, and you volunteered. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom