Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Employees

Hello! My character is a small business owner. Crozo Corps is a very nice and respectable business on the outside, but we do most of our deals under the table. I need a small crew of engineers, mercenaries, and business men to help me slowly exert control over the galaxy. All skill sets are welcome to join, and you will be paid handsomely! Also, if any major faction out there wants a bit of assistance with making some sort of weapon or item, I'm your man! We're not a big enough for ship building but we have experience with making armors and gadgets. We would also love to expand into crafting other items such as droids and weaponry. We had a partnership with a major faction a while ago, but it appears that they vanished since I've been gone. If you're interested, just post here or send me a pm. I'm looking forward to doing business with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom