Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Need DIV Assistance

Need help with the coding on my DIV. I have been playing with the BBCode and can't seem to make the thing do what I want. This DIV here
I want to have the slide tabs on the top like I have them and the different NPC profiles in each tab, with the Character STATS on the Right side and the writing on the right side like in the character profile above. I want each tab to have a different profile though, not the floating profile that stays like in the character one. Also, I don't know why the tabs code shows at the bottom, when I delete them it makes it look weird... I'm not good at this yet. Any help would be appreciated. I included the code in the spoiler on the post.

Thank you,

Ko Zan Ko Zan

If you want to quantify an NPC and write they up then you need to do this via the NPC creation forum of the Codex and not as part of a character creation page. You can include links to NPCs, but written NPC bios should only be submitted to the codex. They can not be submitted to Character Creation, put in a blog or article etc, the codex and factory are optional, but if you want to write something up you have to use the correct forum.

In terms of your code, when I deleted the offending code, as per below, it seemed to work just perfectly..

[div="width: 920px; background:url('https://i.imgur.com/YXCe09U.png'); background-position: center; margin:auto; padding:15px; text-shadow: 2px 1px #151515; text-align: justify; border: 1px solid; padding: 10px; filter: drop-shadow(3px 3px 7px #000000); border: 2px solid #151515; border: 1px solid; border-image: url('https://st3.depositphotos.com/4072575/i/600/depositphotos_144457499-stock-photo-texture-of-blue-color-a.jpg') 30; font-family: Courier New; font-size:100%; color: #c0c0c0; overflow: auto;"] [TABS block_align="bleft"] [SLIDE_HEADER]| NPC #1 |[/SLIDE_HEADER] [SLIDE][div="max-width:350px;margin: auto;font-family:Georgia;"] [float=right][div=margin: auto; padding: 0px; max-width: 400px; background-color: #000000; border: 3px solid rgba(0,0,0,.5); border-right: 4px solid rgba(0,0,0,.6); border-bottom: 6px solid rgba(0,0,0,.7); position: relative; color: #A9A9A9; padding-left: 5px; padding-right: 5px; z-index: 999;] [IMG width="358px"]https://www.starwarsrp.net/data/avatars/o/27/27938.jpg?1648136459[/IMG] [TABLE] [TR] [TH][RIGHT]Character[/RIGHT][/TH] [TH]STATS[/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Birth Name[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]TESTING #1[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Aliases[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New][None][/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Birthplace[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Apatros[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Place of residence[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Aboard the Serenity [/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Age[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Eighteen[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Sex[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Male (he/him)[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Height [/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]5'10" (1.78m)[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Weight [/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]161 lbs (72.03 kg)[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Eye Color[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Silver Blue[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Hair Color[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Dirty Blond[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Species[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Human[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Skin Color[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Caucasian[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Language(s)[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Galactic Basic[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Force Sensitive[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Yes[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Force Alignment[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Ashla[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Character Alignment[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Neutral Good[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Faction(s)[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]None[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Rank[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]None[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/div][/float] [JUSTIFY] [CENTER] [SIZE=26px][B][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)][FONT=Georgia]Biography [IMG width="388px"]https://i.imgur.com/rUot1wr.png[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=22px][B][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)][FONT=Georgia]Chapter I: Life on Apatros[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Ko grew up on the planet Apatros, to miner parents. Despite both his parents being large and physically able to work the mines, Ko had always been smaller, and people often joked that his parents adopted a runt rather than have a child of their own. At the age of ten, his mother died in a cave-in at one of the major junctions of the tunnel system. After his wife died, Ko's father no longer cared about life and often refused to wear his mask and filter system in public and even while down in the mines, eventually, his father died from lung cancer shortly after Ko turned fifteen. [/JUSTIFY] [/div][/SLIDE] [SLIDE_HEADER]| NPC #2 |[/SLIDE_HEADER] [SLIDE][div="max-width:350px;margin: auto;font-family:Georgia;"] [float=right][div=margin: auto; padding: 0px; max-width: 400px; background-color: #000000; border: 3px solid rgba(0,0,0,.5); border-right: 4px solid rgba(0,0,0,.6); border-bottom: 6px solid rgba(0,0,0,.7); position: relative; color: #A9A9A9; padding-left: 5px; padding-right: 5px; z-index: 999;] [IMG width="358px"]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/4/4b/B1_Battle_Droids_Upgrade_Expansion_art.png/revision/latest?cb=20200323052848[/IMG] [TABLE] [TR] [TH][RIGHT]Character[/RIGHT][/TH] [TH]STATS[/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Birth Name[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]TESTING #2[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Aliases[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New][None][/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Birthplace[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Apatros[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Place of residence[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Aboard the Serenity [/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Age[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Eighteen[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Sex[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Male (he/him)[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Height [/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]5'10" (1.78m)[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Weight [/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]161 lbs (72.03 kg)[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Eye Color[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Silver Blue[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Hair Color[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Dirty Blond[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Species[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Human[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Skin Color[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Caucasian[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Language(s)[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Galactic Basic[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Force Sensitive[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Yes[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Force Alignment[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Ashla[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Character Alignment[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Neutral Good[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Faction(s)[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]None[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Rank[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]None[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/div][/float] [JUSTIFY] [CENTER] [SIZE=26px][B][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)][FONT=Georgia]Biography [IMG width="388px"]https://i.imgur.com/rUot1wr.png[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=22px][B][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)][FONT=Georgia]Chapter I: Life on Apatros[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] BLAH blah blah, testing out the second slide Ko grew up on the planet Apatros, to miner parents. Despite both his parents being large and physically able to work the mines, Ko had always been smaller, and people often joked that his parents adopted a runt rather than have a child of their own. At the age of ten, his mother died in a cave-in at one of the major junctions of the tunnel system. After his wife died, Ko's father no longer cared about life and often refused to wear his mask and filter system in public and even while down in the mines, eventually, his father died from lung cancer shortly after Ko turned fifteen. [/JUSTIFY] [/div][/SLIDE] [/TABS][/div]

Ko Zan Ko Zan

If you want to quantify an NPC and write they up then you need to do this via the NPC creation forum of the Codex and not as part of a character creation page. You can include links to NPCs, but written NPC bios should only be submitted to the codex. They can not be submitted to Character Creation, put in a blog or article etc, the codex and factory are optional, but if you want to write something up you have to use the correct forum.

In terms of your code, when I deleted the offending code, as per below, it seemed to work just perfectly..

[div="width: 920px; background:url('https://i.imgur.com/YXCe09U.png'); background-position: center; margin:auto; padding:15px; text-shadow: 2px 1px #151515; text-align: justify; border: 1px solid; padding: 10px; filter: drop-shadow(3px 3px 7px #000000); border: 2px solid #151515; border: 1px solid; border-image: url('https://st3.depositphotos.com/4072575/i/600/depositphotos_144457499-stock-photo-texture-of-blue-color-a.jpg') 30; font-family: Courier New; font-size:100%; color: #c0c0c0; overflow: auto;"] [TABS block_align="bleft"] [SLIDE_HEADER]| NPC #1 |[/SLIDE_HEADER] [SLIDE][div="max-width:350px;margin: auto;font-family:Georgia;"] [float=right][div=margin: auto; padding: 0px; max-width: 400px; background-color: #000000; border: 3px solid rgba(0,0,0,.5); border-right: 4px solid rgba(0,0,0,.6); border-bottom: 6px solid rgba(0,0,0,.7); position: relative; color: #A9A9A9; padding-left: 5px; padding-right: 5px; z-index: 999;] [IMG width="358px"]https://www.starwarsrp.net/data/avatars/o/27/27938.jpg?1648136459[/IMG] [TABLE] [TR] [TH][RIGHT]Character[/RIGHT][/TH] [TH]STATS[/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Birth Name[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]TESTING #1[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Aliases[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New][None][/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Birthplace[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Apatros[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Place of residence[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Aboard the Serenity [/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Age[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Eighteen[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Sex[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Male (he/him)[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Height [/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]5'10" (1.78m)[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Weight [/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]161 lbs (72.03 kg)[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Eye Color[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Silver Blue[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Hair Color[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Dirty Blond[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Species[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Human[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Skin Color[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Caucasian[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Language(s)[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Galactic Basic[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Force Sensitive[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Yes[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Force Alignment[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Ashla[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Character Alignment[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Neutral Good[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Faction(s)[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]None[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Rank[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]None[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/div][/float] [JUSTIFY] [CENTER] [SIZE=26px][B][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)][FONT=Georgia]Biography [IMG width="388px"]https://i.imgur.com/rUot1wr.png[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=22px][B][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)][FONT=Georgia]Chapter I: Life on Apatros[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Ko grew up on the planet Apatros, to miner parents. Despite both his parents being large and physically able to work the mines, Ko had always been smaller, and people often joked that his parents adopted a runt rather than have a child of their own. At the age of ten, his mother died in a cave-in at one of the major junctions of the tunnel system. After his wife died, Ko's father no longer cared about life and often refused to wear his mask and filter system in public and even while down in the mines, eventually, his father died from lung cancer shortly after Ko turned fifteen. [/JUSTIFY] [/div][/SLIDE] [SLIDE_HEADER]| NPC #2 |[/SLIDE_HEADER] [SLIDE][div="max-width:350px;margin: auto;font-family:Georgia;"] [float=right][div=margin: auto; padding: 0px; max-width: 400px; background-color: #000000; border: 3px solid rgba(0,0,0,.5); border-right: 4px solid rgba(0,0,0,.6); border-bottom: 6px solid rgba(0,0,0,.7); position: relative; color: #A9A9A9; padding-left: 5px; padding-right: 5px; z-index: 999;] [IMG width="358px"]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/4/4b/B1_Battle_Droids_Upgrade_Expansion_art.png/revision/latest?cb=20200323052848[/IMG] [TABLE] [TR] [TH][RIGHT]Character[/RIGHT][/TH] [TH]STATS[/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Birth Name[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]TESTING #2[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Aliases[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New][None][/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Birthplace[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Apatros[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Place of residence[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Aboard the Serenity [/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Age[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Eighteen[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Sex[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Male (he/him)[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Height [/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]5'10" (1.78m)[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Weight [/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]161 lbs (72.03 kg)[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Eye Color[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Silver Blue[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Hair Color[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Dirty Blond[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Species[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Human[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Skin Color[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Caucasian[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Language(s)[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Galactic Basic[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Force Sensitive[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Yes[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Force Alignment[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Ashla[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Character Alignment[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Neutral Good[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Faction(s)[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]None[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][FONT=Courier New]Rank[/FONT][/TD] [TD][FONT=Courier New]None[/FONT][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/div][/float] [JUSTIFY] [CENTER] [SIZE=26px][B][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)][FONT=Georgia]Biography [IMG width="388px"]https://i.imgur.com/rUot1wr.png[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=22px][B][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)][FONT=Georgia]Chapter I: Life on Apatros[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] BLAH blah blah, testing out the second slide Ko grew up on the planet Apatros, to miner parents. Despite both his parents being large and physically able to work the mines, Ko had always been smaller, and people often joked that his parents adopted a runt rather than have a child of their own. At the age of ten, his mother died in a cave-in at one of the major junctions of the tunnel system. After his wife died, Ko's father no longer cared about life and often refused to wear his mask and filter system in public and even while down in the mines, eventually, his father died from lung cancer shortly after Ko turned fifteen. [/JUSTIFY] [/div][/SLIDE] [/TABS][/div]
Thank you for your help with the weird code problem. I'm actually not going to use it for NPCs, I have something else in mind. My main problem is getting the text on the bottom to appear on the left beside the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom