Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need an Alchemist

So, just to keep this brief, I need anyone who knows anything about alchemy who is willing to help me with a Dev Thread. I want to make Winter a cloak where the inside is lined with something on the inside to help her with the connection to the force and the outside being resistant to different types of weapons. Blasters, Lightsabers, you know the deal. The cloak is mostly like a cape or sorts and since she does not wear armor...like...ever i figured she would need some kind of protection lol.

[member="Winter Sovereign"] talk to [member="Jack Raxis"] if you want a cloak made. I know the outer resistance part can be done through armorweave, or whatever it is called, and the inner part can be done using special ingredients. I know he is more familiar with those kinds of things than I am. Once you kind of sort out the details you can post a thread to the factory to try and get it approved and do a dev thread with Jack, me, or anyone else to help move that along.

Of course it could be possible that an alchemist is needed for the force part of it though, in which case I am no help here. Assuming I was to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom