Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need an Active Sith/Dark Sider

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
PEOPLES OF THE DARK SIDE. Need one of you to capture/torture Alexandra as part of training into blocking out pain, keeping herself from falling to the dark side, and lastly as a fun RP in which i can attempt to escape from your char. And as a bonus, on the last part if i cant escape you got a Force User to keep in a cage or whatever. The only things that can not be done in this RP include dismemberment/permanent damage, or killing the child that Alexandra is carrying (Nor force birth/attempt to alter the child... mainly because it wouldn't work anyways because of the nature of the child). Past that you can do what ever to torture or capture Alexandra and then do to stop her from escaping. Honestly, i dont care who, but i will only be picking one Darksider in the end, so no offense to those i dont pick...

Hysterio

H
Or you can just let me do it ^^ Even sith knights and lords are getting the creepz from me otherwise [member="Darth Vulcanus"] YOOOO Who should torture her! I want her as my new maid...

Alexandra Feanor

Hysterio said:
Or you can just let me do it ^^ Even sith knights and lords are getting the creepz from me otherwise [member="Darth Vulcanus"] YOOOO Who should torture her! I want her as my new maid...
Well, i never said two Sith could work together if they knew eachother, seeing as it looks like you and [member="Darth Voracitos"] know eachother. Dont take this as a yes towards you or him yet.

[member="Nar'vash Ver-Sha"]

Interesting, such time would have exposed you to alot so ill think on it.

[member="Sadrion"]

Hmm, interesting... might pick you, but maybe not, still not sure.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Krest"]

Ironic, yes, though you would probably be to close to her to do this without snapping her trust in friends from that point on.... on second thought that might be the thing that gets me to pick you.

Alexandra Feanor

Hysterio said:
Just realized you said [member="Darth Vulcanus"] and not [member="Darth Voracitos"]... Still if You and Krag want to tag team a Torture RP i will consider such when making the decision as to who i want doing the RP.

Alexandra Feanor

Interesting... if you, Krag and Hysterio all do it i think it would be interesting to see the different methods.

Edit: [member="Krest"] [member="Hysterio"] and [member="Darth Vulcanus"], you have been chosen to capture and torture Alexandra... And sense Krest is with you, starting it in Alexandra's usual spot works great as he could lead the others there. Edit 2: Ill start it unless one of you three want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom