Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a Trainer {Force User}

So my LOA kind of put Krag on the back burner, but I'd really love to get her going again. Even though Ven is still my main, I'd like to work with my other characters a bit more.

One thing is that Krag is force sensitive, but has had no training. I'm looking for someone to change that. It doesn't matter to me what side you're aligned with, but she does have a bit of a grudge against the Sith, so a Jedi or neutral person would be better.

Any takers?

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Kraigmiir Hijiin"] - I'd love to get an opportunity to train another Force-User. If you want, that is.
(Especially since you're the cool person who made my sig)

@[member="Sadrion"], I think I'm going to go with @[member="Flint Dexen"]. I feel like it would work out better, with Krag leaning more towards the light then dark side.
(But you're still a cool guy)

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Kraigmiir Hijiin"]

If you could get it started, that would be fantastic. You can have the setting and situation be whatever you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom