Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a sith alchemist for an RP

The main purpose for this is to get some gear that will further develop this character. If you're interested or need more insight to know if you will be, let me know so that we may discuss the terms of our cooperation.

Thank You

[member="Særa Ayña Savan"]

That doesn't sound selfish in the least. More like standard business. He is more than wealthy enough to pay for your services and may offer you his own free of charge as he is a very capable gun-for-hire who has many droids, starships and virtually infinite manpower at his disposal and is also very expensive. (He could also capture you and torture you until you agreed to his terms, but you don't need to know that...yet)

What he needs is tutelage in alchemizing metal and making chemicals and potions so that he may become even better at his job and also strike fear into his victims.

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
[member="Xanthanatos"] - There are two things you should know before we go any further in the matter. Alchemy is a rare and delicate art, and sometimes it is also a very dangerous one, even for the practitioner You'll find things here going for tens of thousands and sometimes even millions. Secondly, wealth and power are things that rarely appeal to alchemists, at least on this site as far as I've seen. Saera is part of the Techno Union, and didn't even plan to be, so such things are sort of redundant and unneeded.

What I can tell you is this; Do dev threads for the materials. Help do the dev threads for the things you're asking to be made. Most of it requires a thread and extra help in crafting IC and that can be very hard work after a while. This is especially true with more complex projects. Many hands lighten the load and I am usually more than willing to help a person out if they can do some of the work as well. Nothing is more valuable than RP experience. :)

I'd need to know more specifically what you're looking to attain before I can more accurately tell you what you'll need to do to get it. I can't tell you that I can pedal out things like a human assembly line, or give you Force Swords and Sithspawns in a day, as I'm by no means a Master.

All I am looking for is a tutor to teach him the ways of sith alchemy. He does not need you to craft anything as only he can craft what needs to be crafted. Which is a personalized suit of sith alchemized armor that will not only be a perfect reflection, but an embodiment of the evil within him.

Basically, you teach him and he'll handle the rest.

Also, he owns a moon sized sattelite full of brilliant scientists an entire planet full of a virtually endless variety of things. He could be your number one supplier for materials and ingredients and such so you don't have to spend money and time traversing the galaxy to find one plant. Seriously, the guy's resourcefulness puts Batman to shame.

[member="Særa Ayña Savan"]

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
[member="Xanthanatos"] - Oh. I can't teach, I'm just an apprentice. Especially not something as intricate as that. xD
We do have quite a few experienced alchemists though, most of them actual Sith Lords.
I'll name them without tagging them, as I don't want to bother them, but you're free to message them.
  • Darth Vornskr
  • Isley Verd
  • Enigma
  • Rave Merrill
  • Lord Daemos
Just to name a few....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom