Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a playground? - Visit Fallo's Palace on Nar Shaddaa, its...sweaty?

Hi all,

Teyla and I have a ongoing plot from (I think) 2015 that we are trying to wrap up in some form or another. To facilitate this, I have created Fallo the Hutt and Fallo's Palace on Nar Shadda. If it sounds like the decrepit, drug riddled cesspool that your character would visit, I would like to offer you an invite.

This is a link to the thread. If you click it, maybe magic, no promises.

The thread is called Among Thorns, because Teyla and Baros are very much out of their element and are essentially dangling as bait for an NPC serial killer.

While Teyla and Baros might be able to have momentary interactions with your unsavory types, we are going to need to keep things fairly plot focused. But if you want to run your own plot, or just lounge around with a bunch of hunky male Togruta dancers...first, that is a really specific dream and I have more questions...and second, HAVE AT IT.

Send me a PM to let me know what you want to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom