Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a master

I need a master that is able to actively do training after training, as well as stick around ICly with Arthur and actively council him and what not, any form of force user words and i will be picking based on the character should more than a few take my offer. I would prefer Those not affiliated with the Sith or with the (Republic) Jedi, due to the specification about the Republic, i would be fine with Jedi not part of the Order itself. But that does not mean i will bar Jedi from this opportunity as the will be a even more interesting experience to RP with due to Arthur's dark nature and the fact that he massacred his entire family to be king, though this latter fact was not for the intention of being king.

I would be more than happy to teach you. I'm not with either group. Sophia is also a Viceroy of her own planet so in a way that would also be interesting.

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

That would be an interesting thing, im gonna wait alittle more before a definite answer but thank you for the response and id be happy to have your char as a master/tutor. Especially sense you are a Viceroy, that allows a number of RPs that could be taken.

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

I think your character would be the best bet due to both your political standing and after reading over your character's bio as well as the others. I can do a thread in a bit or start one if your free to do so as well

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] awesome! Start something up and I'll be there :) Sophia can be found on Chroma Zed if your looking for a planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom