Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a lawyer? Call me.

[member="Matthew Mar'Tin"]

Hmmnn....Could always sue the Republic for interfering with business during their 'kill all corporations' stunt. Damages, lost pay, pain and suffering :D

Oh wait, they don't have any real oomph behind their currency, so it'd be a total waste of my time.

[member="Grudge The Grutt"]

The marriage counseling office is next door. They can help you better than I can.

[member="Judah Dashiell"]

Now, this is a story
All about how
Judah Dashiell spilled salt on the ground...

[member="Kyra Sol"]

Who is this Saul? Where can I find him? Does he need a lawyer? I need answers! D:

[member="Matthew Mar'Tin"]

Perhaps we could meet up sometime. My character has a habit of being kidnapped. Some person-on-person training for what to tell the authorities would be nice. I could also use a lawyer when I press charges.

[member="Polaris Sovereign"]

Polaris Sovereign said:
Some person-on-person training for what to tell the authorities would be nice. I could also use a lawyer when I press charges.
So, you mean you want me to give you some IC pointers on law? Help catch the men responsible for kidnapping you?

[member="Matthew Mar'Tin"] Hi, I'm one of [member="Polaris Sovereign"] 's kidnappers.

And a business associate of the wonderful [member="Lady Kay"] , whom we both know rather well.

Perhaps we should meet. I could be your Kingpin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom