Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a Kickass Introduction.

I'm trying to make a halfway decent introductory arc for Milo Tyranne. As, to my knowledge, the first active Miln character in the game, I'd like to try for something suitably cool.

Milo is a scout for the Miln, so it's basically his job to go out into the wider Galaxy and have adventures. Pretty much everything is new and unusual to him, and he has some nascent Force talent, too.
Also, he can out-drink any of you. That's not a boast... that's a statement.

So, any of you have ideas? Need something!

[member="Milo Tyranne"]

I'd totally be interested. I don't really have any ideas right now but I'm sure we could think of something. I have 58 characters you can choose from if you get an idea a certain character is not capable of.

Would you be interested in a thread with this character? He's a private investigator and Ex-detective in Coruscant and Correlia.

[member="Van Rolark"]

Would be interesting, but I don't see why we couldn't make something cool with these two characters!
My only issue is that the two might currently be a little outside one-another's range. Milo's home-world is in Wild Space, and I don't think he's managed to come see the Core Worlds, yet.
Are there any other characters of yours who might be further out on the Galactic disc? If not, I'm sure we can contrive something.

I have a character, Pavor Clauditis. He owns a tobacco company, is a former smuggler, alcoholic, and would totally be in Wild Space.

Or, I have a character who is a Gen'Dai crime lord.

Any of those interest you?

[member="Milo Tyranne"]

[member="Milo Tyranne"]

I read 'Wild Space'. Watcher is in control of a planet (soon to be two) out there.

Also, I read parts of the Hafnip sub... God, that was an awesome read. If it's anywhere near Virgillia at all, I'm totally willing to help you dev it.

[member="Van Rolark"]

Might be fun to run with smugglers for awhile...

[member="Niyla Ar'i"]

Hey, the Zeltron are party people, that sounds like a great time!

[member="Watcher Three"]

Aha? Which planets?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom