Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a Jedi

So I want Stray to be a Jedi. But first of all I need one to find him. He lives on Nar Shadaa. I would like for the RP to last a bit as it would probably take a while to gain his trust.

You could ether catch him stealing from a store or maybe trying to steal from you. Stray has no home so he has to get by any way he can. I could use any more idea's though.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Shamelessly telling Krest to hit the curb, while linking @[member="Vulpesen"], @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"], and @[member="Kiskla Grayson"]

Edit: IF you are in need of two Jedi, i need to get Solan Charr some RP as well, reason i say two is Nasika beat me to it

Lol XD

Don't really matter it be harder for two to work on gaining his trust.. witch would make for a longer rp @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] I would like to RP with you, not sure who the char is you said is though. =) as i said it may take a while to gain his trust hes had a very rough life. hes coved his true self in a shy and skittish mask.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Opps, wasnt paying attention. Well, i got Solan whos not the most... cheerful of characters, and i have Yusan Fenn current Vice Chancellor of the republic. I also have this char who is a friend of several jedi too. @[member="Stray"]

cool, I love your profule picture btw... and i like this char to. I'll start a RP tomorrow need to head to bed =)

Oh and did you read Strays bio?

@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Askrut Fey'ra

A
@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] I find your over-generalization of us a bit...... uninformed.

Carn Dista

C
Consider me at your beck and call for this one, should you wish to find yourself on the receiving end of the stricter side of the Jedi Order. :)

Askrut Fey'ra

A
@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] I believe you'll find that I have as much of a face as you do.
@[member="Stray"] Here if you need me.

Askrut Fey'ra

A
@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] But.... you're a Vong. You tried to ruin the galaxy. And probably still are.
Poor @[member="Stray"]. We've turned his thread into an argument.
And bothans are better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom