Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a Hand? (Nickolas Imura)

The forests of Alderaan. Kyle was fascinated by them when had first come to this planet, when he was uncorrupted. Now, he hated every single tree. For days he had walked, staying clear of villages in case they wanted him arrested or killed, passing tree after tree. His right hand constantly held his left arm, everytime time he looked down was a reminder of his loss. His left hand... He had lost all hope, anger surged through him. He was angry at Alexandra, angry at all of the Greys... But then, he heard footsteps, and then a figure came into view... "Hello...?" Kyle groaned, his voice having not been used for all of his fleeing days.

[member="Nickolas Imura"]

I had a reason for being here. Kind of. really I had a gut feeling that I should Travel to Alderaan. While I worked for the Fringe, and a Sith group that I would rather not comment about, I came here. Dressed in my Chaos robes, hood up and preventing anyone from seeing my face, and with a simple durasteel mask resembling that of a Sith Acolyte from before the Sith Civil war, I walked in the forest.

My brother had once been here. and with many people secluded sometimes would find a place that was covered in trees and hide themselves so they could not be found. As it happened to be, Alderaan was one of those places. here I was, walking in the forest. when I heard a man's rapid breathing, and almost steaming attitude. I could feel his anger in the air. it was strong and prominent, but nothing of what the stories of my brother was. This man also had slight fear in his heart. As though he was running away. I drew my lightsaber hilt. leaving it off for now. Because of how lose people can be in the forest with a single turn, hand to hand combat was not out of the option.

I heard a voice, Nothing like the recordings of my Brother Morna. saying hello. as though someone was behind him. When he faced me, he would see deaths look alike. speak back to him. "What is a man full of rage and fear in his heart, alone in the forest for?" My voice soft and smooth, yet cold and unexpected. As I could see him clutching his left hand. and already I knew that it was cut off by some weapon. and by telling that he was not screaming in pain, it was probably done long ago by a sword, or relatively recently with a lightsaber.

[member="Kyle Jerhal"]

Kyle looked upon the mask, his eyes widening. If this man could sense his fear, then he would sense more now. "Exile..." He finally said, his breathing only just slowing down enough for him to talk. "I need... A new hand... I need power... I need to kill her..." The man almost fell to his knees but instead placed out his right hand, his only hand, onto a tree to stop his fall. His left arm stayed infront of him, his eyes fixed on the end, as if it still had a hand on it. After a few moments, he looked up at [member="Nickolas Imura"] with pleading eyes. "Can you help?" It was clearly a voice full of desperation, and anger...

I could just feel his pain and anger. It was not hard to do so with how he was completely open about himself. So much so that I could even feel when it happened. he was leaving something? maybe. And with what seemed my precognition, I could see him leaving with a flash a weapon cut his hand. Little bits and flashes here and there. And with himself escaping, running in the forest to hide from the possible bounties that would have been surely put up by now. I shook my head as he spoke of wanting to kill the woman. Reaching inside my cloak, he could see my left clawed hand as it reached inside and produces a cloak just like the one I wore, only it had no mask, and no boots, or bracers.

"Put this on to cover yourself. Be silent as you follow me, we will have to walk into the nearby town to get my shuttle." Answering all of his questions at once, I thought that I might help him. and part of me, kind of wanted to play with him. With how I had an idea to fix his hand, he might not like it, but with the way that he was wanting to go after this person, he would take anything to help him.

Walking to the west, There would be a town in about a two minute walk. if we wanted to fix his hand, I would also need one to replace his lost one. No metal one would suffice, I needed a live hand.

[member="Kyle Jerhal"]

The fearstruck man simply nodded, taking the cloak and putting it on himself, which took abit longer due to having to do so with one hand. Once he had finally got it on, he lowered his head and followed [member="Nickolas Imura"] to the town. All the while, he was trying to think of how the man would help him. A robotic hand? That seemed like the most obvious option. Kyle looked up slightly, nearly thanking the man, but thinking it best to stay silent as instructed. After all, he could thank the man after he got his brand new robotic hand. Atleast, he thought it would be a robotic hand...

Cold and calculated as I walked. The man stayed silent as I asked. I moved silently as though I was death itself. The only sound I made was the fall of my feet, and the flapping tails from my robes. Their crimson color was not like that of other Sith who were dressed in black and a bright red. I stood out even without my strange arm. However, as I walked, I could hear the intake of breath from behind me as though he was going to speak. But said nothing as I had instructed. Though he might have been slightly taller than myself, and looked to be around my age, What he didn't know, didn't hurt. And I did look older than I really was. If it wasn't for that damned Cryo chamber then I could be over 30 years old right now.

I let the thought slip from my mind as we started to enter into town. on the outside of the city was a starport. Where my shuttle awaited my arrival. Walking on, I was stopped by a bounty hunter, Clad in a look alike Mandalorian armor, he looked like he was on business, "You know where I can find this lad?" I shook my head as he showed me a holo of the man behind me. he then looked to the man, and quized him slightly about it, to which I responded, "Do not talk to my apprentice, You speak to me only. he has nothing to do with you. If you have a problem with him, then speak to me."

The mando came back to me. Looking directly at my eye holes. trying to see who I was challenging him. He then shook his head, "I talk to who I want when I want, now step aside."

Without another thought, My right hand lifted up and gripped his throat with the force. Choking him, "I said leave him alone." With the force, I crushed down on the man's neck. With a sickening crunch he died and was dropped to the ground. I leand over the body and picked him up, making it look like I was carrying a drunk man. "Help me with him boy." I spoke behind me. With his aid I began to once again walk to our ship, where I paid for the fee, saying that we were just taking our drunk friend home.

Once I brought him in the shuttle, I moved him to a seat and let the dead body plop onto the cushion. I then pointed to a seat for the man, "buckle yourself and him up." I then went to the cockpit and spoke to my Pilot, "Get us to the ship. Now."

[member="Kyle Jerhal"]

Kyle's head stayed lowered throughout the whole encounter, with only the crunch of the bounty hunter's neck to confirm it was over. As soon as he was ordered, the man helped carry the body to the shuttle, in which he sat on the seat he had been recommended. After taking his seat, Kyle merely lowered his head and rested it upon his hand. His eyes fixed on where his left hand used to be. The anger was gone from him now, and most of the fear, all that was left now was a lust for vengeance....

I let the man be to himself for the five minute rid up to my assault ship. It was a beast of a thing. A fairly good size for an attack craft. I had smiled and walked into the shuttle main room as we were nearing the Assault frigate.

"Do not mind of the troops look at you, Keep the cloak on until we reach my chambers, from there you can take it off." I spoke softly not letting the Pilot hear of what we may be doing. In a few seconds after I spoke, we went through the force field of the hangar bay. A few seconds later, The shuttles ramp opened up to two rows of men. All staring ahead and one man looking into the ramp as I walked off along with the handless man. Speaking to the Captain, "Get the dead body in there, strip him of his items, and place the body down in my shop." I was returned with a Yes sir and he moved up the ramp to retrieve the corpse. I lead the handless man to my quarters, past a few twists and turns of the ship. and with a closing of my door, did I face him.

"Now that we are in a safe environment to talk, tell me who you are and how you lost the hand."

[member="Kyle Jerhal"]

The trip to the man's quarters went extremely fast for Kyle, and he wasn't sure if it was in fact short or if his mind was racing. But for sure, everything stopped when the Sith said "...tell me who you are and how you lost the hand." Kyle thought for a moment, trying to find the best way of explaining it all. When he finally spoke, it was like a train of explanation that didn't slow down until the end. "My name's Kyle. I was a mercenary... I went to see what I could find at, what I thought was an abandoned temple, but it turned out to house these... 'Grey' force-users. And then... The Master there said I was force sensitive, and she would train me. So, I stayed at the temple for abit, but I had a plan, these voices, had a plan. The urge to carry out the plan became too much... I killed one of the students, took his lightsaber and went to steal some data from their archives but... she... the Master... found me and cut off my hand. I only just escaped with the lightsaber, and luckily, alive..." A deep breathe exhaled from his mouth, as he looked down to the floor, as if ashamed of being caught so easily. He waited for the man's reply... Was he going to kill him? No... He wanted to help... Right?

His explanation on how he had lost the hand was rather... forthcoming. I could see that when he was trying to escape and because of killing a Jedi there, he might lose a hand. I smiled and decided to reveal myself. I took off the mask and pulled down my hood. Revealing my unkempt hair, black and semi long, along with my sharp and dark facial features.

I shrugged my cloak off revealing a body suit called Iron skin, and pulling at the pieces of armor, it let me be shown in shorts and a tank top, Which I replaced with pant's. I allowed my left arm, become visible. "Yes, I can help you with your arm, but you will have to deal with alot of pain later on."

[member="Kyle Jerhal"]

Kyle's eyes instantly looked to the man's claw-like hand. This was what it was going to be... Power... But, pain... Power comes with a price... "Anything." He stated clearly, his eyes still looking at the weird arm. His own left arm came out from beneath his cloak. "Do whatever you need to do..." He closed his eyes, trying to calm his thoughts while attempting to keep his face low. With this hand, I'll be able to rip her apart. With this hand, and the dark side... Yes...

This man was quick to chose. and quick to answer. He knew somewhat of what I was doing. I nodded my head. He wanted anything. and with the way that he was acting, he might go along and say that he would owe me later on. Reading people was something that I had caught up on. When you are alone, you tend to catch up on things quicker than others. I grabbed a com device from the dresser, speaking into it, "I want the Mando body to be ready for use." I then looked at Kyle, "How is your stomach about dead bodies?" I asked with a smirk.

I then started to walk out of the room, I expected him to follow. and with two turns to the right, We came to a new door. Opening it with a touch of my hand, We walked into a dark room with examination tables, a furnace, and a few other things for metal working, or my studies. One the far left table was the man's body. Covered with a towel over his privates, A lone light rested on him. Walking over I looked at the man's left hand. TUrning back up to look at Kyles left hand, I pointed to it, "This look good enough for you?"

[member="Kyle Jerhal"]

Kyle remained silent, following as expected. He ignored the question about bodies, and fixed his gaze straight on the one on the table upon seeing it. "This look good enough for you?" Nickolas had asked him, and he nodded. "Like I said... Anything..." His eyes never left the body on the table until moments after talking, in which he looked up to Nickolas, waiting for the next step.

I nodded my head as he once more said anything would work. I then suddenly drew my vibrosword to cut through the man's hand as it was raised by my left hand. The severed hand fell off onto the exam table where I let the dead arm fall. I gripped the left hand of the man, as my vibrosword was put away. With ease I walked over to a table. I then pointed to it. indicating for him to lay down on it. Once he was laying down, I strapped him into the table. A brace around his ankles, forearms, neck, forehead and chest. I then walked over to his left side.

I drew a knife from the station beside me. "I would tell you that this would only sting, but I would be lying. Use the pain to fuel you, and you will survive." Before he could make a sound, I cut down on his wrist. With the way that it was cut off, The lightsaber severed any connections to his nervous system, arteries and other such. I needed to "un-cauterize" his skin. When really meant that I would be cutting off the dead skin and parts so I can get to live skin. This would hurt alot. not to mention that later on he would feel much more pain than ever.

I picked a this skin. Ripping off dead chunks. He would not feel anything for a bit because of the cauterized skin. But I would know when I hit the living parts of his body when he would start screaming or yelling in pain.

[member="Kyle Jerhal"]

Kyle lay down on the table silently, nodding. He tensed up once all the straps were in place, closing his eyes. "I would tell you that this would only sting, but I would be lying. Use the pain to fuel you, and you will survive." Use the pain to fuel you... I need to survive... The thought ran through his head, until the pain came. Kyle screamed out in pain. Focusing on the pain, he fueled his will to stay conscious with it. Then, it stopped for abit... And started again once the living parts were cut. His screams of pain loudened, as his eyes clenched shut. Stay conscious... Use the pain to fuel you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom