Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a group to roleplay with for a couple of important threads....

... however though because of the up coming event I don't want my threads to be washed out, thus I plan to do after it's conclusion.

The first that I REALLY need to get done before I get too far into this character, is being tried for more than a few Capital Crimes by the Republic, and escaping their custody.

The Second, is the REALLY REALLY REALLLY long one... I'm going to be acquiring (for Mr. @[member="Popo"]) Four (and a half) tons of restricted material, each with their own thread.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me organize these after the event is over?

I could aid in your escape, if you could offer a cloaking device. I've got two Jedi, but neither would fit the bill to try you, so I don't know if I can do anything there.

@[member="Meraal Vaun"], @[member="Strask Ak'lya"], @[member="Lex Matako"]

Okay cool, so the Smuggler. The Four Ton Saga will be collecting up a ton of the following materials: Phrik, Beskar, Sygium, and Cortosis, and there will also be a half ton of Songsteel too. By the time I get that mission done, I'll have oodles and oodles of creds to distribute accordingly.

As for my accomplices of escape, the thread will be a lot easier to accomplish. I think when I get arrested the first thing I'll do is call @[member="Preliat Mantis"] if he's up for it, so that he can start calling people like you two. As for payment I can do both, however I'm going to need to know how many creds you want and the specifics to your cloaking device.

Lex Matako

Smuggler and Infochant on the Side
Ok, well tag me when you'll start it, I'll be gone for next few hours today away from computer but I'll get to it as soon as I can

@[member="Lex Matako"] don't worry about it, I'm looking for people to do this with me some time later. I'm either going to attempt to do it all before the event or do it when the event is over. Which would be more preferable?

@[member="Triam Akovin"] no cloaking device is needed if there are two of us, all I need is my sniper, unless you would prefer a more direct approach. Credit payment depends on the intensity of the mission but I'd say 8,000 creds at least is good enough. Although price might change depending on the other people staging the breakout.

@[member="Strask Ak'lya"] That specific stealth field generator or something custom/factory-made? Otherwise you don't technically need me to acquire that.

@[member="Meraal Vaun"], sorry, I should have been more specific as to who I was talking to, the stealth thing was Ak'lya's payment. Also, 8,000 I think would be fine. Is there any equipment that I have you would like to buy?

@[member="Triam Akovin"] it's still considered restricted, and will need some help getting one. Mostly, I don't know who, if anyone, will allow me to describe their thread, so I'm looking into other options.

@[member="Preliat Mantis"] Please don't recognize me...

Tarika Sadow*

Shadow Fleet Commander | Rule Breaker
@[member="Triam Akovin"]
If you still want help with the thread, or are looking for back up then I would be more than willing. :)

@[member="Preliat Mantis"] Happiness :D

@[member="Strask Ak'lya"], very well, not a problem. I just didn't know if you wanted me to produce anything for you personally.

@[member="Tarika Sadow"] The more the merrier!

However, all you peeps, what is your preference as to when all this goes down? Do you think it is doable during the event, or should we try and knock these out before/after the event?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom