Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a Few Bounty Hunters

Qhorin Solas

Q
For this, just to spice things up a bit; preferably a team of two or three since there are four (4) people present with bounties on their head. More is always welcome. I reckon a few Jedi might not hurt, considering we're on Coruscant.

They left it open as to who put the bounty on them, but I imagine it might be some sort of Sith, perhaps?

D3-Q1R

D
salamander-man-o.gif
N'yeassss...​

D3-Q1R

D
@[member="Cronos Aegir"] I could possibly be of some assistance if, ya know, you have any use for a big rolling droid with rapid fire blasters for a hand and reaaaally stubby legs. Not really the capture type.

Qhorin Solas

Q
I suppose that'd be pretty cool to have a Droideka rolling around behind me. Join in if you want -- the link is in the first post, the RP is open; just know that I don't want the people captured -- some sort of sadist NPC Dark Biologist grafted lightsaber crystals into their chest cavities. He's sent bounty hunters after them, to retrieve them, but if you're Atrisian, that means your on my side, and I'm on my own side (the side of the Force cuz' we're good homies). Follow my lead our I'll be have to forcibly deactivate you, and ruin that spiffy yellow paint job, @[member="D3-Q1R"]. ;)

D3-Q1R

D
Cronos Aegir said:
These folks are wanted alive my friend. If you could just, you know, try to capture them as oppose to kill them

Cronos Aegir said:
just know that I don't want the people captured
So which one is it, you want them dead or you want them captured? o_O
@[member="Cronos Aegir"]

Qhorin Solas

Q
You're reading too hard, @[member="D3-Q1R"]. I, Cronos Aegir, have nothing to do with the bounty on their heads. That's explained in the latter half of the sentence you quoted. Someone else put the bounty on them. Someone else wants them captured. I don't know about the bounty IC. It has nothing to do with me, or my presence in the thread. This is an OOC request to add some conflict/excitement to the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom