Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Need a Detailed Avatar

I would to know if anyone is willing to put in the effort to draw my designed character based on the details I give. I would like it as detailed as possible, and it's fairly complex, as he uses Mandolorian armor.
The character is 6' tall, 185lbs and lean.
He wears full-body, heavy beskar'gam. The beskar is black with a feathered banding pattern (like Damascus).
The helmet has a Y-shaped visor to represent a bird (Raven) style.
He wears a sleeveless, cortosis armorweave shadowsilk cloak over the armor. He wears the hood up and the front comes down in a point like a bird beak (like the Assassin's Creed hoods).
He uses a long-handeled lightsaber, black beskar hilt (same as armor), purple blade with black core. Hilt has no buttons and is pretty sleek looking (activator is inside and requires use of the Force). Uses a reverse-grip style (combines Rek-Dul style with other lightsaber styles for his own custom style).
He has a black black, cortosis weave utility belt and two bandoliers (crossing in an X) and two blaster holsters on his hips.
*SoroSuub Firelance Blaster Rifle with retractable stock and rangefinder.
(Right hip holster)
*Czerka Corp. Assault Blaster Rifle. (Back)
*BlasTech DC-17m ICWS Rifle with retractable stock and bipod. (Left hip holster)
The blasters aren't as important as everything else, but it would be epic if everything could be included.
I appreciate anyone who even attempts this feat.

You're gonna want to attach some $ to that seeking if you really want anything approaching that detail and skill. Art isn't easy, and the skill shouldn't come free past a certain point. Certain things, like a quick photo manip, are often done freely in communities like this.

What you seek, for free, isn't.

DeviantArt and Art Station have artists for hire/commission, that may help you better.

You're gonna want to attach some $ to that seeking if you really want anything approaching that detail and skill. Art isn't easy, and the skill shouldn't come free past a certain point. Certain things, like a quick photo manip, are often done freely in communities like this.

DeviantArt and Art Station have artists for hire/commission, that may help you better.

Worth a shot asking.

Worth a shot asking.
Honestly even as an artist who does Mando armor designs I would not accept doing a commission like this for free. If I did commissions in the first place. Which I do not because they are damn stressful. The time, effort and skill involved in making a piece is a lot. Spending time on something like what you are asking for free is like walking into a pc shop and asking for a free laptop. You would not.

What you are describing is a full body art, knowing the art community the price of what you are looking for will be around $50 - $150+ (prices go higher the better the artist who knows their work it worth more.) Way more if you are wanting a background that is not a transparent layer or a basic colour/gradient.

Honestly even as an artist who does Mando armor designs I would not accept doing a commission like this for free. If I did commissions in the first place. Which I do not because they are damn stressful. The time, effort and skill involved in making a piece is a lot. Spending time on something like what you are asking for free is like walking into a pc shop and asking for a free laptop. You would not.

What you are describing is a full body art, knowing the art community the price of what you are looking for will be around $50 - $150+ (prices go higher the better the artist who knows their work it worth more.) Way more if you are wanting a background that is not a transparent layer or a basic colour/gradient.
I wouldn't mind paying that as long as I knew the quality was worth it. I'd have to have seen other examples. I have no experience in this kind of thing so I figured I'd ask here and see what kind of responses I got. I appreciate any and all information/feedback.

I wouldn't mind paying that as long as I knew the quality was worth it. I'd have to have seen other examples. I have no experience in this kind of thing so I figured I'd ask here and see what kind of responses I got. I appreciate any and all information/feedback.
I do some dabbling in digital drawing and art let me know what you think and we can talk a price if my style is what you’re looking for. This is a mix of my styles from more relaxed to more detailed stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom