Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Necro Minecore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead_Space_by_keepwalking07.jpg

http://facundodiaz.deviantart.com/art/Dead-Space-115286893

Name: Necro Minecore (Was originally Minecore)

Region: Tingel Arm
System: Unknown
Suns: 1
Orbital Position: 6th Planet (Habitual)
Moons: 2
System Features: There are 9 planets in all but they are either too far and are snowy, and gas frozen, or they are too close, are giant fire balls.
Coordinates: In the Hex above Helska
Rotational Period: 30 hours
Orbital Period: 500 days

Class: Terrestrial
Diameter: Near The Same As Earth's
Atmosphere: Type 1 (Let it be known, the further you go down in the planet, the more methane, and other harmful gases are present.)
Climate: Arid, Frozen, Mining Facilities.
Gravity: Standard
Primary Terrain: There are a few places where there are no buildings, but most of the planet is covered in mining facilities, cities, and docking bays. Some parts are Vong Formed
Examples:
Native Species: None
Immigrated Species: Most of the common species that can be found in the Galaxy, but they are all now mindless Vong Formed creatures.
Primary Languages: Galactic Standard Basic
Government: The planet was governmental mining project that contracted people to come work on the planet, and live there.
Population: 8.5 billion
Demonym: N/A
Major Imports: Foods, Water, Mining Equipment, Building Materials,
Major Exports: Metal Ores

• Material: Phrik
  • Amount: Small (Note: Very Small, as it was just found before the Vong attacked.)
  • Intent and Reasoning: To give writers a reason, other then to explore a new planet, to come to it.

Affiliation: N/A

Major Locations:

• Force Nexus: Force Dead
  • Size: Whole planet is Force Dead (Vong Shaped
  • Intent: To explain the creatures that live here, and to make it a scary place to be for even Force Users.

Culture: It had a wide variety of cultures as there were Twi'leks here, Humans, Devaronians, Duros, Wookies, and many other variety of species here.
Technology: It has tech that is up to date with the Galaxy
History: During the prime years this mining company, Orion Mining, it set out on recon missions finding planets that could mined freely without anyone bothering them, the company was owned by a very rich man, Ikourius Orion when they found Minecore, they immediately began building upon it. Setting a large part of the planet in mining, living buildings, the planet became like a one whole city.
Pulling in anyone willing to work on the planet, they were required to also live on planet, bringing their families with them. The planet was doing well for itself, until the Yuuzahan Vong showed up for the first time, and began to Vong Form the planet, and its people. Because the place was so cold, and arid, the Vong only ended up forming the people who lived there, and parts of the planet. They found the planet worthless, and left it as a death trap for anyone wanting to go here, leaving the Vong Formed creatures to live there, waiting.
Now no one goes there as 90% of the population has been Vong Formed, and those who didnt, died, or became fanatical people worshiping the Vong, and their shaped monstrosities. The facilities are dangerous to walk in, and being outside in the snowy, and frozen parts are equally dangerous.

Notable PCs: None
Intent: I wanted to create a dark, and very scary planet for everyone to visit. I wanted to allow it to be Dominion-ed by the surrounding Major Factions. I wanted the planet to have purpose to being taken, instead of just being this random planet of nothing.

[member="The Shadow King"]

Diameter IS required, just not at the equator as well. Or you can give me equatorial diameter. Or both.

Anyways, to the real meat of the issue. Your phrik inclusion will require a dev thread of at least fifteen posts focusing on the phrik in some way. Discovering it would be my recommendation.

Your Force Dead planet is going to require a substantial development thread however. As in, at least one hundred posts with at least three other writers. This may be extreme but I take Force nexuses very,very seriously. I suggest you make this a faction thread and focus on either setting up the mining colonies or do a past RP with the Vong horrors.

[member="Delila Castillon"]

I was waiting for it, as I knew this would be the case, just wanted to know what I had to do for it. I will do this, and I think I will make it more open as I want everyone to be able to experience what the planet is meant to be, is that okay?

[member="Delila Castillon"]

Question...I have few ideas for the species..their nothing special, its just to flesh out the planets vong formed monsters. Should I make a sub for them in the species creation, and use the thread as dev thread for them as well? Or would that need a total different thread?

[member="The Shadow King"]

I know in the Factory you cannot "re-use" development threads. Most Factory Rules also apply to the Codex. Honestly, to be on the safe side you may want to do something separate. [member="Mrrew"] is the resident go-to species judge. If you have a certain creature in mind he may be able to point you in a better direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom