Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Necris" Z12 Deep Space Station

lubt8ea.jpg

Outside

pziMlC6.jpg

Inside

(( Note: This is my first ship submission ever... Gimmie some guidance))

Image Source: Guardians of the Galaxy
Affiliation: Necris Legion
Manufacturer: Aldu'Ock Necropsi (Species)
Model: Deep Space Station
Modularity: Yes
Production: The scale is Unique
Material: Durasteel, Durachrome, Matrix Armor, Alusteel & Lots of electrions
Classification: Space Station

Length: Help me out here... I want it big but not big enough to be dev thread worthy.
Width:
Height:

Armament: 8
Heavy Turbo Laser Cannons
Composite beam Laser Cannons
Advanced Deflector shields

Hangar: Big enough to fit several Frieghters

Special Features: Advanced shielding.

Maneuverability: 20+
Hyperdrive Class: None

Strengths:
Strong Shielding
Armored good
Lacks
Weaknesses:
Rotates uber slow
Cant move from its location unless towed
Holds the entire Necropsi Species aboard

Description: Roughly near DNX-N1 the Necropsi have lived in peace isolated from the rest of the galaxy. The Necris Z12 Deep space station is their home. The station holds majority of the entire species aboard along with several freighters in the hangar bay. Stations Combative armaments are heavy and have been upgraded over the ages but the Shielding is its pinnacle and is the main thing that would would protect it from attack.

Development Thread: ??
Intent: Create the Space station that the Necropsi Live on.
Who Can Use This: Unique. Durza the Zealous can

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Welcome to the starship portion of the factory, [member="Durza the Zealous"]. I will be your friendly guide for this endeavor. Space stations can be a bit tricky sometimes for OOC reasons (since it can be joint territory between the factory and Codex), but I think that we'll be able to work this out.

Durza the Zealous said:
Image Source:

It could give us a hyperlink to where you the images here, or an artist credit for them, that would be ideal.

Durza the Zealous said:
Affiliation: Durza the Zealous & Aldu'Ock Necropsi
The affiliation is probably going to be the trickiest thing about this sub, as it will largely help determine its maximum size. Are the Necropsi going to be a minor faction? If so, this can be up to 1000 meters long, assuming that Durza the Zealous is "captaining" it. If they're not (and the station isn't affiliated with a corporation or a major faction in some way), the maximum size this can will be 400 meters (as a personally-owned starship).

Another option to maybe considered if you're looking for this to be more of Roleplaying location, you may want to start this in the codex instead. I think that you'll probably be able to have more flexibility with the size over there. If it goes over to the Codex, however, this will likely have to be very lightly armed.

Durza the Zealous said:
Molecular Shielding
Molecular shielding typically requires development, in this case somewhere between 10 - 20 posts.

Once you have figured out if you want to make this more of a military station or a civilian station, I'll be able to give you more input on specifics.

Durza the Zealous said:
How lightly armed?
Armed to the point where it wouldn't attract any attention as a civilian ship. This generally means several light defensive weapons such as laser cannons or flak cannons. The sort of weapons that are capable of fending of starfighters and warheads but not enemy capital ships.

[member="Durza the Zealous"]
This is being archived upon request. Please PM myself or another RPJ/Admin to have it pulled out.

Keep in mind if you do wish to continue this, you are missing a portion of the template and that is not permitted - make sure to have those ready to be put back into the submission if/when you decide to continue this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom