Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NC-0739, "Nick Sept"

Nick Sept

Worst Ghost in the Galaxy
StarWarsBattlefront-65.jpg

919493_10151999693595100_1890671807_o.jpg

NAME: Nicholas Sept, designated NC-0739 when he was cloned.
AKA: The man in black, brighteyes, Mr. Sept, Slick Nick, The Leatherback Nexu, The Camper
FACTION:
RANK: Formerly a squad captain and urban combat squad member, then a trainer for the Cartao facility in wilderness survival and urban warfare.
SPECIES: Human clone trooper
AGE: 19, but physically about 27 due to accelerated aging.
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5'10"
WEIGHT: 185
EYES: Replaced with cybernetic components, now red photoreceptors.
HAIR: Shaved bald, although he is losing a bit of it naturally.
SKIN: Pale, spends too much time in armor
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS :

I'm a Survivor--As head of the survival training program for the clone academy on Cartao, He's very good at environmental and situational assessment, particularly when stuck in hostile terrain.

The Trooper--despite being 'medically retired,' Nick is still a well-trained soldier and fully capable of handling himself in a flight.

Future's So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades--His goggles are actually a pair of high quality cybernetic eyes, built for both normal and low-light conditions. They also seem to be good at filtering. No infravision, though. Maybe in a few years, after a budget surplus or two.

The King and I--whether through sheer bravado or just straight-up apathy, impressing him is very hard to do. He doesn't tend to magically respect someone simply because of power or authority.

Mama said Knock You Out--multiple years as a combat instructor have given him expertise in non-lethal combat, interventions, and flat-out humiliations.

Can't Touch This--as a challenge to his cadets, he will seclude himself and go "on the lam" for two days a week before graduation, challenging any student or faculty to find and capture him. He has proven a wily opponent, and is particularly good at removing handcuffs and getting out of nets.

WEAKNESSES:

You may be right, I may be crazy--brain trauma, force sense, chip in his brain telling what to do, sensors in his eyes, paranoia as a job description--and a lot of combat stim usage. He isn't the most...well-adjusted clone trooper or combat instructor.

You've been....THUNDERSTRUCK--Electrical weaponry is bad for people with cybernetic sensory organs. And people with chips in their brain. It's pretty bad for people in general, but when several parts of you are more technology than flesh, it leads to new and exciting malfunctions!

Run to the Hills--Sept is a bit more likely to avoid killing others and would much rather prefer to repulse and terrify an enemy than to kill them.

She Blinded Me with Science--If he's in night/low-light vision and gets hit with large amounts of light, the pain is severe.

Peace Sells, but Who's Buying--Nick is a wartime consiglieri, not a hero of peace. Soldiers need wars.

Call Me When You're Sober--He relies a little too heavily on combat stims.

Can I Play with Madness--You know that little voice in your head that tells you not to do something because it's a bad idea? Sept has a hard time hearing it over the sound of a possible gain for him. He often says yes to things that are too good to be true.

Taste the Pain--Yeah, the migraines are constant. No the stims aren't a crutch. You shut up!

OTHER:

Immigrant Song--Sept is originally a CIS clone infantryman from a few years back, and was hired on to the Cartao facility as a clone trainer.

You better get ready to die--Nick is actually pretty okay with the fact he's aging faster than the average man. Gotta love clone life.

Don't call it a comeback--Sept is an expert at showing up where he shouldn't be. This is neither a perk nor a weakness, as "Where he shouldn't be" tend to have varying levels of "this may get me killed" happening.

Welcome to the Black Parade--Nick Sept may not be a Sith, but he sure as feth has the fashion sense of one. Black, red, and the occasional bit of white fur.

APPEARANCE:
Shaven bald and clean shaven, NC is a clone trooper of undocumented genetic provenance. He has severe scarring along the eyes, as well as a small surgical scar in the back on of his head from when the loyalty chip was put it.

BIOGRAPHY:

Clone of an unknown subject from the CIS facility on Kamino, created prior to their Vong trooper experiments. NC--known as "Nick" to his friends--is a clone trooper with many assaults and fights under his belt. After the decommissioning of his unit favor of droids by the CIS after Genesis Rostu lost his bleeding mind and tried to turn Atrisia into a pancake, Nick worked as a mercenary for a decent stint.

He was eventually picked up by the Republic as both a mercenary and occasional trainer for field exercises. His reputation as a talented teacher and strategically shrewd mercenary led to more contract work, until he was discreetly offered a job to help spearhead the illegal clone army of the Republic.

When the control chips were implemented, he volunteered for the service himself, in order to better empathize with his troops, and to follow a rule of his own: Never expect of your subordinates what you are unwilling to do. Frankly, even though he had a sneaking suspicion this would all end badly, he signed up for this. In for a credit, in for the Cargo, yeah?

SHIP:
Pending.

Macharius Solaire

M
[member="Nick Sept"]

Is that a Hellghast Avatar? I can't be sure. If it it, you positively must work for me.

Nick Sept

Worst Ghost in the Galaxy
[member="Macharius Solaire"]

Yeah, it's one of the leaders of a security force. Never played the game series, but I just love the outfit and goggles. What exactly would you be hiring me for?

Macharius Solaire

M
[member="Nick Sept"]

To work for my company, Denon Stahl Arms. I don't want to tie you down with me though. But if you work for a major faction you can be a company representative for me. Promote the company and lobby for sales and such. You get a nice salary out of it and access to pretty much anything I'll make for yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom