Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Naval Intelligence

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=10.5pt]Corporation Name:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Naval Intelligence ( N.I.C )[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Headquarters:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Located in the atmosphere of Marlozrk[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Locations:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Large headquarters located in the atmosphere of Marlozrk, Ship-building stations located around Marlozrk's lava moon, Sycra Naliga, and Feluciaacres.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Operations[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: Shipbuilding[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Rationale[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: The Naval Intelligence Corporation ( N.I.C ) was formed in 980 ABY because of the need to expand [/SIZE]through[SIZE=10.5pt] the galaxy and to defend their planet and system. The corporation was created by [/SIZE]Emperor[SIZE=10.5pt] Cornilius Agriconus, he created the, [/SIZE]Naval Intelligence and Manufacturing Act of 980 ABY. [SIZE=10.5pt]The votes for the act were 9/10 .With funding from the Military Intelligence, Mining companies and from the Science Intelligence. The funding led to the first Naval-[/SIZE]manufacturing[SIZE=10.5pt] station in the clouds and atmosphere of Marlozrk, another building was constructed upon the ground connected to the [/SIZE]government[SIZE=10.5pt] building know as, The Naval Intelligence Wing ( N.I.W ). Over time, more and more areas were added to the station resulting in it controlling over 150 acres in the sky.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Tier[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: Tier 2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Description[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: [/SIZE]The Naval Intelligence Corporation ( N.I.C ) was formed in 980 ABY because of the need to expand through the galaxy and to defend their planet and system. The corporation was created by Emperor Cornilius Agriconus, he created the, Naval Intelligence and Manufacturing Act of 980 ABY. The votes for the act were 9/10 .With funding from the Military Intelligence, Mining companies and from the Science Intelligence. The funding led to the first Naval-manufacturing station in the clouds and atmosphere of Marlozrk, another building was constructed upon the ground connected to the government[SIZE=10.5pt] building know as, [/SIZE]The Naval Intelligence Wing ( N.I.W ). [SIZE=10.5pt]Over time, more and more areas were added to the station resulting in it controlling over 150 acres in the sky. The company only takes private [/SIZE]requests[SIZE=10.5pt] from allies or from high-ranking military officials. The company is only loyal to the pichilus Empire. Currently, they have a large [/SIZE]establishment[SIZE=10.5pt] of magma wells and mining facilities on both Marlozrk's lava moon and Iron moon. [/SIZE]They[SIZE=10.5pt] also import [/SIZE]large amounts[SIZE=10.5pt] of DuraSteel and [/SIZE]weaponry[SIZE=10.5pt] so that they can manufacture ships faster but at a higher cost. Their station has many [/SIZE]facilities[SIZE=10.5pt] built into it including but not limited to, docking bay, repair bay, building bay, construction line, [/SIZE]weaponry[SIZE=10.5pt] line, etc. They are also grinding a large part of Felucia for many [/SIZE]various[SIZE=10.5pt] types of metal and even some fuel. They have a large mining complex on Sycra-Naliga which is where most of their ship frames come from and where most of their blueprints come [/SIZE]frame[SIZE=10.5pt]. The station on Marlozrk spans a total of 350 acres. They stations on Sycra-Naliga, Marlozrk's moons, and Felucia span 10-175 acres. The Naval Intelligence Wing is where most of the orders are filled out and where a large variety of unique ship blueprints are sent. The wing also is where their [/SIZE]secret[SIZE=10.5pt] blueprints are located for powerful ships and weapons.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Subsidiaries[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: N/A[/SIZE]
Primary Source:[SIZE=12.222222328186px] http://starwarsrp.net/topic/34389-marlozrk/#entry487103[/SIZE]

[member="Hydran Galimin"]

You already have a corporate obligation.

"My other company can't do what this one can" is not an adequate reason to submit another company submission despite not using the company you already submitted.

Stick with your current company, please. Maybe resubmit this as a subsidiary further along in its career. As of now, this is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom