Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sith Order

The standing Order of the Sith, consolidated following the Sith Schism of 864ABY. Led by the Warlord Council, it strives to bring Sith dominance to the Galaxy once more.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Major Factions
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Nathema Expedition OOC

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Hello my fellow Sith and evil-doers!

So we've had our first new faction thread, as well as a skirmish thread of course, but now it's time for something laid back that our Acolytes and Knights can take a swing at! This is sort of a sign up thread, but mostly it's somewhere for everyone to get together and chat about the thread to come. This thread will be launching sometime next week!

But before that we have an idea! So seeing as how this is a thread for the lower level Sith, not to worry Darths and Lords you're free to watch the Acolytes and Knights fumble around all you wish, we happened upon the idea of there being a sort of leader for the expedition! I myself and the other staff will be sort of DMing the main expedition which will be headed by one Knight. Said Knight will be voted on by all of you!

If you don't want to take part in the main group or just want to do your own thing then that's cool as well of course, just so long as you all have fun! So get those nominations going and I'll get the poll started!

Any update on this Darth Strosius Darth Strosius ? Still happening? :D

I didn't realize this was a thing before stumbling over this post when I was just scrolling around today.

I don't even know who our active knights and acolytes are, being a new (returning?) member of this faction, so I got no one to nominate to lead the expedition, but I know my acolyte would like to take part! :D

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Okay Iasha Rha Iasha Rha and Saeva Saeva I have some news for you! So as it stands right now, and I kid you not when I say this, we have no Knights. Unless someone didn't fill out the census. So we will be launching this thread sometime today or tomorrow, the delay was because we wanted to see exactly what all characters people had at the moment.

Instead of a Knight the expedition will be led IC by my Darth character instead, but it will still be DMed, or GMed if you prefer, by my NPC account for the most part. Also you two are the only ones I've seen show interest, so we'll try to see if we can pick up a couple stragglers so that I don't have to throw Ali in there lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom