Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nar Shaddaa (Republic Look Here Please)

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Hey guys. I'd like to get Popo a bit more involved and helping you guys micromanage a planet while pushing Cartel IC agendas would be a great way to get the Cartel, You, and myself more active. I started the thread a while ago, but forgot to put up an OOC thread. Long and short, OOC'ly, I'm trying to gain control of Nar Shaddaa's underworld by offering Hutt services in managing Nar Shaddaa while secretly muscling the Cartel in to the black market there and setting up shop among the criminal underworld there.

Here's the thread link: Back in the Saddle

Cedric Dorn

C
Part of the reasoning for Nar Shaddaa was helping the "Innocent" Hutts. I'm all for a Hutt controlled criminal element, So while i have no real authority when it comes to Nar Shaddaa i'll join the thread so you have someone to post with :)

Cedric Dorn

C
Oh I imagine she does, big fan of Hutts that one. I'll post soon and maybe get a few others to join :)

Cedric Dorn

C
@[member="Popo"]

I've been given full authority by the Republic to negotiate with the Hutts about managing Nar Shaddaa and things of that like. I'm going to be making some food and eating and such and then ill post, so prolly around 2 hours :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom