Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nar Shaddaa Nights

Nyxie

【夢狐】
It had been a while since the incident at the slave boutique. Two days and three mental breakdowns later, the duo found themselves now a trio with the recent addition and indentured service of Yulathe the Ruferalahuin. It was almost as though fate had brought Aynea to her vulpine kin, something she simply couldn't ignore no matter how well she tried. Without any more credits to spend and one more individual to take care of, Aynea fell to desperate measures. She had thought about putting her new "slave" to work, but remembered the tears streaming down the woman's face as she knelt on the podium, restrained forcefully by her hair and tails and ball-gagged to keep from biting. That kind of experience was certain to torment and mentally scar the woman, she concluded. After a very brief night of deliberation, Aynea decided to take it upon herself to take care of her younger sisters-in-kind. She returned with a lightly aching body and the stench of illicit love.
Slowly the vixen dragged her feet across the shoddy hotel suite she rented towards the bathroom. One by one, articles of her outfit fell to the floor... first her shadow robe, then her singlet, then her Armor-Ani stockings and the deep, resonant thud of her beskar chopine-heels. She was content to tear off her bikini and throw it in an incinerator had only it not been the only pair she brought with her.
"Aei... Aeizori..." a gentle whisper said in the laying girl's furry little ear. "Wake up, luv. I've got your flea powder."
Aynea wasn't particularly proud of what she'd done to afford it... but she'd done it, and held no regrets. It was nothing she hadn't already experienced before, though on much different terms.
The vixen made her way to the bath and pressed for the tub to begin filling up with lukewarm water.

[member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"]​

Aeizori had refused to sleep on a bed. The girl was laying down on the floor, her tails were curled around her small lithe body, and she was sleeping. She was oblivious to when [member="Ronin Xyhn"] came back from whatever endevor she went on, and continued to sleep soundlessly on the floor. It was only untill she heard her name being called, that she would wake up. "A-...Arf?" She would slowly look around, and rubs her right eye, and then softly sits up straight. "M-Mistwes..." The girl was still half awake.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Once she heard the soft sound of Aeizori's voice, Aynea paced out of the bathroom.
"I'm sorry to wake you up, dear. I... I just needed to take a bath... and I was going to use the flea powder now."
A hint of shame lingered in Aynea's voice from what she had done.
"Aeizori, I need you to hop in so I can clean your fur."
Aynea wasted no time in pulling out a clean set of clothes for Aeizori from her sack and rushing out of the remainder of her own. One foot after the other, she slowly dipped her body in the pool of foggy tap. With one hand, she poured the remainder of the mix in, while in the other she separated a flea comb and untangling brush from the packaging. For now, her mind ran blank.

She quickly went to stand up, and nodded at her. "O-Owh. . .Whats a Flea?" She stated, before also walking to the bathroom, and undressing herself. She blinked, wondering if she should do what she was somewhat told to do while taking a bath with her Master/Mistress, but shakes her head, and just... would slowly go into the bath, right after [member="Ronin Xyhn"] got properly ajusted. "Arf?"

Nyxie

【夢狐】
A wave of relief washed over Aynea when Aeizori had asked what a flea was. She found the girl's innocent ignorance heartwarming. It brightened her mood for a moment, causing her to smile warmly. She turned Aeizori about face once situated in the bath, and began lathering up the girl's fluffy white tails with a special shampoo while working at the fur with a comb.
"It's a tiny bug found on many worlds just like this one. It sleeps in fur, and has lots of babies. If you don't clean them out, they bite your tail and drink your blood."
Aynea giggled for a moment, imagining how Aeizori would react to the notion.
"But don't worry, dear, they don't hurt."
The vixen rested her chin against Aeizori's left shoulder and wrapped her arms around the girl's torso. For a moment, all of her shame and anger seemed to vanish. For some reason she could not explain, Aeizori's company made her feel happy and complete. In turn, she was content to love and care for the girl as she never was as a slave. It was so heartbreaking to imagine such an innocent being had spent so long in such abuse and neglect.
Finally, Aynea returned to combing and washing Aeizori's tails, then began lathering the girl's back, all the way up through her long hair and into the tufts around her ears.

"A bug?" She blinked, unsure of what a bug might be. Whatever happened in her past, no one but Solan and [member="Ronin Xyhn"] seemed to have taught her anything. She probably learned to speak by herself, from hearing all the unique sounds, but when she did start to speak... lets just say that its the reason she is always to hesitant to talk, even when given permission. "U-Uhm. . ." She has a rather confused look when the explanation was over.
During the bath, Aeizori gave out a nice, soft purr, and started to feel extremely calm throughout this. She did flinch though at the sudden hug, still not used to those type of things.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"Disappointing" wasn't quite the word to describe Aeizori's naivety and lack of knowledge. Aynea never expected to much of the girl, but believed in her heart that in time she would catch up. She began rinsing out Aeizori's tails in the bath water with her hands while she described what a bug was.
"Oh.... Well... it's a small creature that has a hard shell and lots of legs. Some are big and some are small. Some are so tiny, you need a magnifying glass just to see them!"
Aynea washed the comb of suds through the water and reached around Aeizori to show her the little blackish dots caught between its teeth.
"These are called fleas, and they make your fur all itchy if you don't get rid of them. I can teach you all about many different kinds of creatures once we get off of this... moon."
The vixen rattled the comb through the water below, freeing any platinum hair and dead insects from it. With Aeizori's tails clean and free of pests, it was now time for her to move onto her own. Thankfully, hers were a tad bit longer than the girl's own and could simply curl all the way around Aynea's torso, into her lap.
One silvery tail brushed affectionately beneath Aeizori's chin.
"Would you be a dear and comb the lower parts of my tails? I just can't see that far behind me."
This time, it was Aynea's back turned to Aeizori.

She just simply nods at what she stated. Though, oblivious as to what a magnifying glass is. The ruffer looked at what [member="Ronin Xyhn"] shows her, and flinched at what the thing was. "O-Owh.. I-I thought.. t-they were. ..dots.. that moved around." She softly stated, and continues her nice, soft purring sound. Hearing the command she was told, Aeizori went to get the comb, and started to comb her tails. "M-Mhm! Y-Yes Mistress." She seems content on calling her that.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Aynea giggled once more at the adorable thoughts and reactions of her new companion.
As Aeizori combed through the thick, knotted fur of Aynea's tails, she felt a light chill crawl through and up her spine. It had felt like an eternity since she was pampered that way. The castle was gone... the riches were gone... all of her stakes and possessions were passed down to her daughter. All Aynea wanted was to understand the simplicity of life and freedom, no longer bound by greed or pleasure. Instead, she had found herself in custody of not one but two Ruferalahuin captives, with no money far from every place she once called home.
"Aeizori," she interjected, turning back around. "I just want you to understand something. You're not a slave anymore, and... and I'll never let you become one again. You don't have to serve me, or do anything you don't want to do ever again."
Looking deeper into Aeizori's innocent eyes only made her heart stutter. She had wanted so much to say the words Aeizori had probably never heard before.
"I... I love you...."

She blinked and her tails would softly sway, and splash in the water. She stopped combing her, and had a long, deep thought. '...He also said that... ...What does it mean...' Shes truely lost in thought, and the next comment [member="Ronin Xyhn"] stated had taken her completely off guard. "...What... .. .." Aeizori would calmly remove her hands from her, and her purring stops.

She would remain silent for a while, trying to realize what was stated. 'What is love... why am I being loved... is it bad...' She would mumble this next part, not realizing she is thinking out loud. "Will it hurt me... I-I don't want to be hurt anymore..."

Nyxie

【夢狐】
A long-drawn sigh escaped Aynea. It was clearly too fast, too soon, but part of her couldn't fight the feeling and the innocent joy that the platinum Ruferalahuin brought into her life in just the few short weeks they were together. The girl had been constantly hurt numb, and if she pushed her too hard, those injuries could open again. Finally her mind dismissed her fright and she leapt forward through the tub, wrapping her arms loosely around Aeizori's body as the water splashed out.
"Shh.... It might... but I promise I'll never, ever hurt you, and I'll never let anyone else hurt you either."
Aynea cuddled up into Aeizori, her tails wrapping quaintly over their bodies like a blanket, and whispered into the girl's ear.
"That is love.... You'll understand, some day...."
Remembering the comfort Aeizori took in soothing her tails back on Eclipstica and by the slave markets, Aynea lifted one of the tails out of the water and began gently petting it. She licked Aeizori's cheek like a dog, from her chin to beneath her eye, then nibbling on her right ear.

She gasped at the sudden lunge, and had expected something else to happen. Instead, her fear and assumption was proven wrong. She was cuddled instead, and this was rather... unusual and strange for her. 'What is going on...' She heard her explanation of love, and an ear would slightly twitch and figit. She slowly started to hyperventalate, and softly spoke. "I-I'm scared. . . O-Owh...." That sudden expression of being afriad, slowly started to fade away, and her purring would slowly resume as well. Instintively, She would go to softly pet one of [member="Ronin Xyhn"] 's as well.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
It soothed Aynea to hear her purr and see her embrace the cuddling. Aeizori was beginning to relax, and warm up to this new feeling of protection and affection.
When the girl pet Aynea's tails, though, it gave her a whole other level of comfort - no one ever pet Aynea's tails. She began to understand why Aeizori enjoyed it so much, and why Solan's thoughtless strokes set her on. Aynea's conniving vulpine side started getting the best of her.
"You know, Aeizori my dearest..." she whispered, leaning closer to Aeizori. "There are other ways for me to show you affection."
Aynea began to lick around the rim of her ear and tugged on it gently with her canine. Then the vixen began coyishly nipping on the end of Aeizori's fresh, clean tail. Aynea did so love to tease. She was curious to know how soon she'd break the girl free from her subservience and anxiety, for the more trusting she was of Aynea, the less hard she would be clinging to her old life as a slave - the thing everyone wished to free the girl of.

She stared deep into [member="Ronin Xyhn"] 's eyes, and slowly breathes out of her mouth. "A-A-Arf. . ." She barked out of confusion, rather, unsure of what might happen within the next few moments. "L-L-Like?" She sounds slightly afraid, but curious at the same time. After a moment or two of this, she would roughly hold onto her tail, and then closes her eyes. She would then slowly open them, and went to... finally embrace her.

And Lets just...

FADE
TO

BLACK!

Nyxie

【夢狐】
The following morning came. Aynea came around to the feeling of clinging numbness in some of her tails, for the two girls laid atop a bed of them. Aeizori seemingly hated to sleep on a bed, so Aynea was fully accommodating of her comforts and joined her on the floor. She slowly rose up, eyes half open, lifting her hands to her eyelids rub away their haze.
"Nnnnnn..." she groggily groaned, dragging a quilt off of her bare body. "Aeizori..." she questioned, to no response.
Aynea let out a neutral sigh, content this time to let the girl lie in peace. Her tails fluttered about as she crawled to a stand and made her way to the satchel which carried all of her daily clothes. One by one, she began to pull each article out, looking for that one something she might like to wear that day. Almost near the bottom was her favorite white glistaweb chemise. Aynea matched almost her entire attire with that one chemise and it was easily her favorite piece. Lifting it up and letting the folds unfurl to her feet, she realized something while looking in the foreground.
After a few moments of fidgeting through her bag to find the right items, she folded and placed the chemise next to the laying girl in a neat pile with a pair of her
Armor-Ani stockings, her singlet and some silk undergarments.

(edit for typo)​

The Ruffer was quite content on sleeping. Last night was really something for the girl. When [member="Ronin Xyhn"] left her, she went to curl herself into a ball, and her tails followed suit. "N-nn... nn.." Clearly she was content with remaining on the floor, and sleeping. Funny, she didn't respond when her name was called this time. Either the girl was too tired out, or was finally gaining something. After another moment or so, she would wake up and look around.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Deft ears caught wind of the younger Rufer waking up. They twitched about on Aynea's head, calling her attention to Aeizori's direction. She approached the girl from behind with a warm smile and draped her right arm around the girl's neck.
"Good morning, sunshine," she teased. "You were out like a light. You must've really had a lot of fun last night, huh."
She kissed Aeizori on the cheek and used her free hand to begin petting the girl's tails.
"Your fur is so clean and soft now... you should wear some nice, clean clothes to match. I left you some of mine.... It's not much but it'll do for now."
The girls were roughly the same and Aynea's clothes were always made a bit 'small' for her frame anyways, so it should have been a perfect match for Aeizori. Aynea really just wanted to have fun dressing up and stylizing the Rufer. She adored Aeizori and felt deeply that the girl deserved better.

"N-n... owh-!" She felt [member="Ronin Xyhn"] 's warm embrace, and she couldn't help but blush. Hearing what she had to say, her blush came abit more redder. "M-Mhm...I-I-I did Mistress." Aaaaaaand shes back to that lovely word again. Oh well, if it makes her happy. Her tails softly swayed, and one went over to her front, which she softly started to pet and feel. "Soo fluffieh... ..l-like.. ..a.. ..a.." She squints her eyes, trying to focus on what she was going to say. She loses focus though, and looked over to the clothes.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"Well... feel free to try them on, Aeizori..." Aynea informed her. Aeizori seemed too aloof to really care, which wasn't all too surprising. "Oh, fiiine, I'll dress you. Aeizori, you're something else, dear."
Aynea grabbed a silk bikini set virtually identical to her own, and adjusted the top's pull strings to at least better fit Aeizori's more moderate frame. Article by article, she dressed the girl up in the outfit she herself had picked out from her own wardrobe. Finally, she pulled the last stocking up Aeizori's pale, smooth thigh.
"Hmm..." she mumbled, but dismissed the notion of telling Aeizori about her needs and bloodlust so soon.
Aynea was finished, and took a step back to gaze upon Aeizori in full.
"Wow. Aeizori... you look so pretty in that outfit! I wish I could do your hair. Oh, I know! Once we get off of this Force-forsaken rock, we can go shopping and buy you some pretty things for your hair."
The thought of tying cute little bows around Aeizori's fluffy tails enamored the vixen. Finally, she grabbed Aeizori by the shoulders and attempted to turn her body towards the mirror.

She blinked at the clothes, and simply tilted her head. She sortof knew how to dress herself, but these clothes looked abit odd to her. It was different then the usual things she was forced to wear, so she had let [member="Ronin Xyhn"] dress her in the lovely lovely outfit. When she was done, Aeizori blinked and looked at her. "Arf? ...." Her tails would softly sway, and she was dragged to a mirror.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom