Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nar Shaddaa Meandering - Open to all

((OOC: I think the girls are about to leave the bar. Maybe we should split to another thread so [member="Bato Golden"], [member="R. Brek Madak"], and [member="Desmond C'artyom"] can continue to casual Rp here? Just a thought))

The Mirialan seriously considered the wisdom of leaving the bar with this wholly unknown entity. One the one hand, the woman could take care of herself and the risk of both of them being attacked on their way out was lessened significantly. On the other hand, she did not know Ebony past a few moments of polite conversation and Meyrit was not one to assume that meant she was trustworthy in the slightest. Should she refuse the woman's offer and stay, she risked angering her, and then they'd be stuck in a completely different mess.

The mercenary's brow furrowed in contemplation for a few moments before she rose without assistance. She shrugged slightly by way of apology for not taking the offered hand, but their were only so many personal boundaries one could push in a day.

"I'll go with you as far as finding a ship off this karking cesspit of a planet." She glanced once more at the trio sitting at the bar and nodded politely. Extending a hand to signify the other woman to lead the way, Meyrit kept one hand settled near the hidden hip holster holding her blaster. one could never be too careful in Nar Shaadaa, especially in such interesting and eccentric company. She didn't note that she hardly cared to what faction the woman belonged, as long as she didn't turn the saber on the mercenary. Or engage in the act of slaving. Everything else, the girl could let slide.

OOC - works for me, i'll start it up in a few hours, it's 2 am for me, unless you'd like to start it up?

"Works perfectly fine for me" Ebony conceded and stepped from the bar into the now less busy, but still bustling district.

"So, been a merc long? Pardon if I've asked this, memory plays tricks sometimes" Ebony admitted as the crowds seemed to part around her as she walked.

"I've done it since my Mandalorian trainer got sick of me following him; taught me all i needed, helped me get a ship, which the Sith blew up" The woman begun to explain, deciding transparency was the best course of action when speaking with a decidedly cautious woman like her new friend.

[member="Meyrit Daal"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom