Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nar Shaddaa Meandering - Open to all

Two years was quite some time to be dead, officially or literally.

Ebony however, had spent the better half of it trying not to get into trouble; she learnt the force and sabre combat from an old metallic ex-Sith and became one of those fancy rogue-Jedi. It was a good thing for her, going somewhere in life, but then the assassins started coming and problems grew from there.

So with copious amounts of effort, credits and time; Ebony resurfaced, put her suit back on, wore her sabre in public and strode out onto the streets of Nar Shaddaa. Her hood was pulled up over her head, leaving just her red tipped bangs to hang out, she wanted to at least feel like she had some subtlety to her movements.

She'd traversed the streets, garnering the glares of dozens of far shadier characters and responded to none of them; so with her first day of officially returning to the land of the living, she went into a bar, went to a stool and dropped down into it, she drew back her hood and heaved a sigh of relief. It felt good to not hide.

Meyrit hated Nar Shaddaa. And loved it. It was always her way with such cities. While work was easy to find, easier to accomplish, and a ship were always available, it was also harder to hide. Every path held its own secret deal and shady characters, all of them alert when someone dared to meander down their streets.

The Mirialan pulled her mask up a little higher, ensuring it's snug fit over the bridge of her nose. Ignoring a myriad of curious stares, lewd comments, and riotous neon signs, the mercenary made her way to a nondescript dive bar somewhere on the edge of the red light district. It was here she stopped for a moment's rest before heading out to find another job. One drink couldn't hurt. Besides, it was bars such as these that always lead to the most interesting of jobs and conversation. As long as she stayed alert and aware.

She slipped into the bar mostly unnoticed, shady characters were the norm around here. Sliding onto an unoccupied stool in a mostly shadowed corner, she ordered a drink in broken but passable Huttese and relaxed.

On a stool not far from her own, another woman sat, drawing the Merc's attention. Wearing a flashy black mesh suit and saber handle hanging from her belt, the woman was hardly likely to be overlooked. Meyrit nodded at her drinking companion respectfully and took another sip of her drink.

After spending no less than eight hours on Nar Shaddaa, Bato Golden was convinced: this planet was terrible. One of his shadier actor friends had tried to convince him otherwise, but right now, Bato was certain he was wrong.

"Go to Nar Shaddaa, he says. Hutts make great business partners, he says. The whole place is even sanitary!" Bato muttered to himself. Simply walking around on this cesspool, someone had tried to mug him at least twice, even more had tried to pick his pockets, and somehow all the stores could sense he was new and refused to not charge 'tourist' rates. Maybe it was how he reacted to the smell; he still hadn't gotten used to it, and stepping into the outside air was a certain way to put a grimace on his face.

Bato ducked into a nearby cantina. He needed a drink. Preferably one served in a clean glass, but at this point, he didn't have his hopes up. He rushed towards the bar counter, pointed at the bottle who's contents he could best pronounce, and sighed when he saw the bartender pick a relatively spotless glass. He barely noticed the other two women at the bar, and offered them a polite wave before turning back to his drink.

Desmond C'artyom was on the job again. He never met a person he couldn't con and Nar'shadda was ripe full of suckers. He exited the shady alley he had been taking refuge in and entered the packed streets of the city. He was immediately assaulted by a hundred different smells of an equal amount of species. He spotted a wealthy looking candidate in the crowd. As he walked past the man they bumped shoulders and Des's hand slipped into the mans pocket in the ensuing collision. During the split second contact he felt something solid and gripped tight. The man pushed the Chiss away and Desmonds hand came free without being noticed.

"Watch where your going pal!" The angry human cried after him.

Desmond simply smiled and walked on. He looked down to his hand and was pleased when he found he had nabbed a credit stick worth at least a hundred bucks. Suckers. Nar'shadaa was full of 'em. As Desmond stuffed the stick in his pocket he heard the man cry out once more.

"HEY THAT PUNK STOLE MY MONEY!"

Desmond atempted to loose himself in the crowd, but the man had friends. He was confronted by two large meat heads and one gripped his arm. Tight. Desmond had stolen from the wrong person. Probably one of Nar'shadda's many pimps. One who could actually afford a little muscle. Desmond grabbed the big mans arm with his free hand and squeezed on the pressure point. Des spun with the arm and forced it behind the man's back.

"ARGH!" The mouth breather cried out in pain.

Desmond gave his backside a swift kick and he went sprawling into the other goon. The pickpocket ran as fast as he could maneuvering through the dense crowd. He needed a place to lay low and fast. The goons were hot on his tale and he could tell he was not going to be able to loose them easily. He fumbled into his pocket and withdrew the credit stick he had just swiped from the gangster. He threw it high into the air and those who were paying attention watched it as if it held the secret meaning to life. It hit the ground and immediately the crowd caved in on itself as they all rushed for the free money that lay there.

The goons were trampled in the ensuing chaos and Desmond hastily entered the bar. It was a clean establishment. At least when compared to the rest of the planet. Most of the tables were right side up and all the lights worked. He stepped over a drunken Gammorean who lay asleep on the floor and took a seat at the bar. He looked around to make sure none of the brutes had followed him in and was surprised when he recognized someone.

"Hey! Aren't you that actor! Yeah, I saw you in Geonosians Gone Wild!" Des said as he gave the Thespian a pat on the back and his best smile.

[member="Bato Golden"]
[member="Meyrit Daal"]
[member="Ebony Blackheart"]

Rebekka Brek Madak

Paradoxical Bucket Full of Crazy!
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Glitteryll

Brek Madak had just finished a small job tracking down a batch of stolen canisters for .... well, his employer, and the skippy dockmaster who thought that he could skim off a little side juice from product that wasn't the dockmasters to divvy up and sell. Brek knew it was Glitteryll spice, but no matter how much he wanted to open the canisters at high noon and flash-fry the whole load, he also knew better; It was more unwise to piss off an already Very Annoyed Hutt, than to destroy drugs that can't help but bring someone to a bad end....especially when said Hutt employs a wookiee and a blood carver, both of whom manage scare the local gank killers enough to give a definite pause.

After having completed that job, Brek was paid - and promptly left behind. It was very annoying being unable to afford a ship, having to depend on either the inter-gal transit system, or others for travel to and from places.... But, it was what it was. At least he could afford meals and a decent place to sleep, as of late. One shorter punk tried to mug him, thinking that Brek was a girl, and while this made (her) day, she was still not gonna let him off the hook. Bekka counter-robbed him, and took not only whatever credits he had, but also his clothes, leaving him awkwardly naked and running away.

~ ~ ~​

Strolling into a nameless seedy bar (all of them equally as seedy as they were nameless), he wearily plopped down on a stool, and asked for a Tihaar. Not having any in stock, brek then pointed at a pink-ish bottle. Having a shot poured, he threw it back and down his throat - and gagged at the fruity bittersweetness of it. "Oh that is horrible, i must have more." and doled out some credit chips.

Rebekka was interrupted from his second drink when s/he overheard a Chiss say something "Hey! Aren't you that actor! Yeah, I saw you in Geonosians Gone Wild!"

He did a double take, looking at [member="Bato Golden"] and recognising him as the actor from the 'Masters of Jeopardy' series of holovids, where he played as a Mandalorian. Bekka enjoyed the anthology, even if it was kinda ridiculous, and the mandalorian armor props and costume was clearly sub-par sheet duraplast.... Surprisingly however, the mando culture elements were dead-on.

Madak also liked 'Sudden Honour', where Bato played as a jedi seeking redemption after having done something very bad. The movie didn't go into detail as to the particulars, but the film started with him in a shadowy place, surrounded by stacks of corpses, covered in blood.

It also helped that Bekka found Bato to be hot/cute.

Downing second drink, Brek suppressed a gag and rotated on the barstool. "Hi, can i get your.... auto-graphic." Brek said with a smile, clearly already abit tipsy, and definitely not in 'guy-mode', despite the rough pants, improvised gunbelt, and mil-surp jacket.

[member="Desmond C'artyom"]

[member="Meyrit Daal"]

OOC - Just so you know, this is kinda for me to just get back into this, so honestly whichever one of you wants to do something, do it. Take this wherever you want.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ebony had never seen so many above the norm individuals enter one back alley bar at once; she'd noted every entrance and exit from the building the moment she sat down. She was glad for the force on this occasion, it made watching her back a thousand times easier.

However, rather oddly, she locked eyes with a Mirilian that had even acknowledged her in any manner above eyeing her off like a piece of meat. So up Ebony stood, she twisted the belt around her waist to the squeaking of leather and picked up her bottle and Glass, both of which had at least been clean. She nodded to the man she found vaguely familiar for some reason, completely missing the announcement of his fame.

"Mind if i join you?" Ebony commented, not waiting for an answer, dropping down into the stool beside the woman.

"Company's not the greatest round here, can't believe i'd spent the better half of a year in this hole" Ebony mused, swishing the ice filled glass of strange blue liquid, "Sorry, name's Ebony!" she announced In a flurry, her light exile dulling her social skills.

[member="Meyrit Daal"]

[member="R. Brek Madak"]

[member="Bato Golden"]

((OOC- Perfect! Just stretching my RP legs and hoping back in the saddle myself :) ))

Meyrit watched the vaguely familiar human came and sat at the bar not far from herself or the other woman. He offered a polite wave and the merc's forehead wrinkled in thought as she tried to place why he seemed like a face she should know. Was he a bounty she'd passed over for being too low price? Or perhaps his was one of those faces that lit up the holos and neon advertisements around this horrible cesspit of a city. Either way, he wasn't enough interested to bother her and she turned back to her drink.

Pulling her mask down under her chin, she took a swig of what tasted more like murky water rather than any sort of spirit she'd had before. It would probably come back to bite her, but she drank it anyways.

"Hey! Aren't you that actor! Yeah, I saw you in Geonosians Gone Wild!" Meyr raised her eyebrows as the Chiss greeted the human like an old friend. If anyone approached her like that they'd have lost a hand, easily. Although, if the human was an actor, he was most likely used to it. The Mirialan sighed and glanced down at her half finished drink. An actor in a seedy bar in the back alleys of Nar Shaadaa...He probably wasn't a very good one.

"Hi, can i get your.... auto-graphic." The girl scrutinized the newcomer, noting the beautiful physical appearance and body language that screamed female, but clothing and bone structure that said male. This was now becoming a less-quiet bar than she'd planned and her decision to duck in before heading off on another job seemed less than perfect.

Tossing a credit chip on the table to pay for the drink in hand, she was prepared to head back to the docks. Until she noticed the armored woman heading her direction. Meyrit stifled a groan. Force users were always a variable. If you didn't acknowledge their presence and station, they'd get pissed. And if you DID acknowledge them, you ended up sharing a drink. Something the nomad was happy to forgo if she could. But she had already been in one sticky situation this week in Nar Shaadaa, she wanted to avoid another firefight if she could.

The woman settled into the stool next to the Mirialan and introduced herself. "Mind if I join you? Company's not the greatest round here, can't believe i'd spent the better half of a year in this hole. Sorry, name's Ebony!"

Meyrit took another swig of her drink before nodding politely, still angry at herself for not turning around and backing out of the bar the moment she'd seen someone in armor. No good could come of this.

"Meyrit. If you think the company is the only thing that's not the best around here, you've been lucky." She smiled slightly, wondering how Ebony ended up stuck in this city for a significant period of time. Unless she worked for a Hutt. It would be unusual, and problematic.

[member="R. Brek Madak"]
[member="Bato Golden"]

OOC - Yay friend!!!!

----------------------------

Ebony let a slight giggle escape her cherry red lips, she flicked her black hair over her shoulder so it draped down over her shoulder and over her chest, out of the way.

"Honey" Ebony giggled again, "these guys are nothing compared to being in a Hutt palace as one of the girls" the raven haired woman corrected, taking another swig of her own concoction of bitter proportions. She gave the woman across from her a slight smile and her brilliant blue eyes locked onto her.

"Oh" Ebony finally stopped, her glass tipped to her lip, but the liquid carefully poised between dripping in and remaining slanted in the glass. "I get it, you think i'm Jedi or sith don't you?" She added, the swirling pile of distasteful reactions sparked an interest in Ebony; one she wanted to pursue but knew better than to force. "Don't worry yourself, i'm neither" she commented and finished the drink.

"However, i could use a hand getting myself some work to get off of this hellhole of a planet; mind if I..." Ebony began again, losing her place in the conversation, but stopping abruptly with a scowl on her face when her gloved hand shot down to her side, the sickening crunching of bone ringing out as the eyes of those in attendance turned to the slim frame of a slightly armoured man in a light brown jacket and baggy pants stood there; his eyes were wide with pain as one hand clenched onto the other. The same arm that Ebony's iron grip was clamped down on.

A few others nearby had already started to rise from their seats, reaching into the folds of their clothing.

"Mind tellin' me why you wanted my saber?" She mused to the taller man who yelped out in pain when she pressed down on his wrist.

"I-I wasn't gonna touch nothing" the human whimpered in response, her eyes flickered between the men who were now standing at full height with eyes trained on her.

[member="Meyrit Daal"]
[member="R. Brek Madak"]
[member="Bato Golden"]

"Oh, hey! Yeah, I'd be happy to give an autograph. How's it going?" Never mind his previous opinions, Bato Golden was positively thrilled. Who could have ever guessed he had so many fans on Nar Shaddaa? Fans of his were normally limited to backwater worlds, Mandalore, and a small scattering across the galaxy. Perhaps the Smuggler's Moon wasn't so bad.

Then he heard a scream from the other end of the bar, and he suddenly changed his mind. He glanced over to see that the heavily armored woman was currently crushing some poor guy's wrist into dust. Of more interest however, were the four or so other gentlemen preparing to draw their weapons. This could turn real ugly, real fast.

"Actually.. Hold that thought, sorry." He gave [member="R. Brek Madak"] and [member="Desmond C'artyom"] an quick apology and a conciliatory glance before jogging over to the action at the other side of the bar. If at all possible, he desperately wanted to avoid a fight; blaster fire inside a enclosed area was a terrible way to spend an evening. "Hey, we're all good, right? He didn't take it, no harm, no foul."

[member="Meyrit Daal"]

Meyrit raised one eyebrow at the giggle and hair-flip. She had never been a girlie girl and never would be. Interesting that the woman so casually referred to being a dancing girl in a Hutt palace. It was one experience the mercenary would have wiped from her memory and never mentioned again. Her eyes darkened with long past memories, storm clouds of anger filling them before disappearing quickly.

"I get it, you think i'm Jedi or sith don't you? Don't worry yourself, i'm neither"

Sighing in annoyance, her muttered response was interrupted as Ebony shot a hand downward and latched onto the gentleman's wrist, crushing it enough that bones broke. Meyrit's hand was wrapped around the handle of a blaster, already halfway pulled from it's holster before she realized the movement was a defensive one on part of the warrior. Straightening, the mirialan surveyed the scene with narrowed eyes. One man, the same who'd attempted to steal the saber, was effectively neutralized, it was the others who turned their attention to the small group that posed a threat.

Sliding the blaster back into its holster without anyone the wiser, she shifted her grip to one of the blades hidden in the folds of her vest. In such a small contained area, a blade would be more beneficial than a gun. Less collateral damage anyways.

"Hey, we're all good, right? He didn't take it, no harm, no foul." The actor from the bar made his way over, attempting to diffuse the situation. Meyr's eyebrows winged up and an amused smile crossed her face. Just like a celebrity to assume everything could be settled without violence. She resisted the urge to pull her blade, waiting to see what a slightly famous face could accomplish.

[member="Bato Golden"]

Ebony's eyes instantly filled with bile at the insinuation of the act only being vile if carried out.

"No, he didn't take it, that's only because i crushed the little piece of Bantha fodder's wrist" she snarled, releasing his wrist and standing up from the stool, placing a credit chip on the table, far more than what she ordered in drinks.

"T-the actor-man's got it right, i didn't take nothin'. All's fair right?" The slimy little man cried out, darting back clenching his shattered wrist tenderly.

"Oh yes, because this weapon is simply some toy that can be borrowed at will; don't mind me throwing about a sacred tool of my ancestry!" the woman growled, unclasping the weapon from her side and tapping a button on the metal compartment on her opposite thigh, sending an unfolding vibroblade up into the air, which she caught.

"Bato is it?" Ebony queried, holding the still unignited saber and the still unfolding vibroblade. "I'd caution you to understand, i'm no gentle soul; he wants the saber so badly, he can come and try me for it"

[member="Bato Golden"]
[member="Meyrit Daal"]

"Hey, yeah, you know me?" At the mention of his name, Bato couldn't help but smile on reflex. B - Listers rarely got this much attention, and certainly not in dive cantinas. Still, he quickly composed himself and got back to form.

He put both hands up in a disarming manner and approached the woman closer. "Judging from how he's squealing, I don't think he wants it anymore, and there's no way he could have known it was a precious heirloom. Situation's resolved, there's no need to escalate." He gestured to the whimpering thief, and pointed to the door. "You might want to leave, pal. For your long term health."

Despite his diplomatic words, Bato remained on guard. With his hands raised in front of him, he could jump into fighting form easily, and his left foot was already pivoting towards cover.

[member="Meyrit Daal"]

Meyrit shifted in her stool, concealing the act of drawing a blade and keeping it hidden under the folds of her cloak. The woman was obviously pissed, and with good reason. Even the merc knew better than to try and lift a saber from it's master. Jedi, Sith, Rogue Knight...it didn't much matter, they all valued their blades as an extension of themselves.

"Judging from how he's squealing, I don't think he wants it anymore, and there's no way he could have known it was a precious heirloom. Situation's resolved, there's no need to escalate." The actor stupidly stepped between the squealing man and Ebony. Meyrit didn't hide a snort of derision at his decision. To her experienced eyes, his stance braced for a battle. Maybe Bato wasn't as stupid as he seemed.

Taking a final swig of her drink, the merc grumbled, "Either start something or let us enjoy our drinks in peace." Her eyes flicked over the assembled group, including the two men left standing at the bar and the ones posed to fight. In Huttese, she ordered another round for Ebony and herself, motioning to the now vacant stool. She aimed her next comment at the other woman alone and spoke quietly enough that only the woman and Bato might hear. "If you wish to trounce him, I won't stop you. He certainly deserves it. But perhaps you wish to avoid the attention?" There were few reasons someone spent the better part of a year in Nar Shaadaa, and most would mean that Ebony would want to over spectacle as much as she herself did.

Despite the drink order, Meyr was poised and ready to fight her way out if necessary.

[member="Bato Golden"]

Ebony withheld the hissing bile that rose in her throat, "As you wish" she conceded and clipped her saber back on her belt, the vibroblade was folded back up with the press of a button.

With the tension still high, she dropped back down into the stool and ran her hand through her long hair with a growl; she grabbed her glass and tilted it back, downing the liquid and ice within; the would be thief seemed to melt into the crowd, the other men standing still but leaving their weapons.

"Sorry, you've got no idea how long i've had to hide having this for it to just now be stolen, the first day I've openly worn it in years" she commented dryly, placing her glass back upon the table and patting the saber.

"Oh and Bato, i'd advise stepping aside" the woman added, still looking forward. There was a flash of motion and four blaster shots echoed out, before anyone knew it, Ebony had already been on her booted feet with the amber blade of her saber ignited and held horizontally, levelled with her shoulders. The four men from before were on the ground now, slumped against walls and tables with smoking holes in their chests.

The final detail of the conflict was her raised free hand, which was held up like it were grasping something tightly, and across the room was the same attempted thief, holding a blaster in hand, but barely holding onto it. "Bad thieves don't know when to quit" she sighed and released the grip, but beckoning the weapon from his hand into hers with the force. "Run along" she added and sat back down.

[member="Meyrit Daal"]
[member="Bato Golden"]

"Ech." Bato recoiled in disgust at the four bodies now slumped against the wall, and at the woman holding the lightsaber. While even then he had retained some of his composure, when he saw her rip the blaster out of the thief's hand, he shivered. The weird things Force Sensitives could do always creeped him out. On a normal day, he might have managed to restrain himself, but this wasn't his best day. He was right on his first assessment; the Smuggler's Moon was a cesspool. There was freaks and trash all over.

He shot the lightsaber wielding woman a look of incredible disdain, and gave her drinking companion a curt nod as a farewell. "Thugs all over this goddamned moon," he muttered to himself loudly, making his way back to his own seat. He never did unclench his fists, not even when he sat back down and tried to continue his conversation with [member="Desmond C'artyom"] and [member="R. Brek Madak"]. Every so often his eyes scanned the room for danger, particularly in the two women's direction.

[member="Meyrit Daal"]

Meyrit was on her feet as quickly as the shots could ring out, one hand grip around the handle of a blades, the other holding her own blaster. The moment the sounds of shots being fired rang out, the merc had launched into action, drawing her weapons and crouching slightly to create a smaller target. She straightened and watched with dead eyes as Ebony ripped the gun from thief. Inside, her skin crawled, goosebumps raised on her arms. She'd never been comfortable around force users. The feeling that one glance could see into your soul, your spirit and memories laid bare before an inscrutable force.

Hiding those feelings from the woman in front of her was a matter of extensive practice. She easily sheathed her weapons and returned to her seat, returning Bato's curt nod with her own. She suspected that his feelings for force users in lined with her own, based on the look he shot towards her drinking companion. She shook her head at his foolishness. She would keep her expression neutral and her feelings hidden. Based on the last few minutes, the Rogue Knight sitting with her had some power and it wouldn't be pleasant to have that power turned on her.

Meyrit pushed the next round of drinks towards Ebony and took a swig of her own, using the moment to calm her crawling insides and resume the casual conversation they'd been having. One more drink and she could politely leave, and hopefully drop off the woman's radar forever.

"You were saying something about work before we were rudely interrupted-?" She motioned for Ebony to continue as if there were not four dead bruisers on the floor around them and a very pissed off thief waiting somewhere in the alleys of Nar Shaadaa. She wouldn't e surprised if he tried to get some semblance of revenge when they left this cesspit of a bar. IF he knew what was good for him, he'd run far, and run fast.

[member="Bato Golden"]
[member="R. Brek Madak"]

Ebony spared a mock salute to Bato, not wanting to waste time on the prejudice he afforded her, she did add a passing word to his departure, "You might find it distasteful what i can do, but i had no more choice in learning how to do it than i did when the Hutts made me a slave."

She again nodded to the actor and dropped too into her stool with a sigh and downed the shot of whatever it was that was offered to her. "Work. Right." she had a disdainful look plaguing her previously carefree face.

"I've been hiding out here for last two years, been hunted by Sith; they weren't happy about my master having fled them, nor were they happy about a Mandalorian being sith" Ebony begun explaining, swishing her glass about slowly, "in any case, I can tell you're either a merc or a hunter, so thought you might have some ideas on work round here" the raven haired woman continued, spinning on the stool and leaning her back against the bar.

"Don't worry, the assassins they sent are all dead or very very lost right now, so we're in no trouble of one of them popping up."

"I do also apologise about making a scene; living in hiding does make you tense. Moreso when it's from Sith" Ebony concluded with another swig, eyes locking with her new drinking companion.

[member="Meyrit Daal"]
[member="Bato Golden"]

"Don't worry, the assassins they sent are all dead or very very lost right now, so we're in no trouble of one of them popping up. I do also apologise about making a scene; living in hiding does make you tense. Moreso when it's from Sith"

Those three matter-of-fact statements made her blood run cold. Meyrit repressed a shudder and took another long swig of her beverage, using the action to hide any distasteful looks she might have given otherwise. It was been years since Meyrit herself had come out of hiding. Years since the bounty on her head had faded and hope for a life of flying under the radar had been given a chance. And yet, the merc found herself sitting at a seedy bar in Nar Shaadaa next to a woman who openly admitted to being hunted and in hiding.

How the feth did she find herself in these situations? It was definitely time to finish her drink, direct the woman towards some work, and pay for board on the next ship off of Smuggler's Moon. The fours bodies currently being taken care of by bar staff furthered her notion that she'd overstayed her welcome.

"If you want work, check the bounty boards first. For someone with your...skills, finding and dispatching a bounty should be easy. Although, those jobs usually involve returning here and it sounds like you want to get the feth out of dodge." She raised her glass in a small salute, acknowledging a shared interest in avoiding Nar Shaadaa for the near future.

"Since that's the case, hire yourself out as muscle. Most smuggler and cargo freighters are happy to have extra hands aboard. And with the pretty piece on your hip, you can request a larger sum than the rest of us." She motioned to the saber and took another sip.

"Just find a ship that'll hire you and take it where it's going. If you don't want to settle there, find another ship at your destination. It's up to you." She shrugged. For the past three of four years, Meyr had worked from locale to locale in just such a way. Luckily, ships and cargo always needed guarding. Most of the time the trips were uneventful, easy credits for the taking. Others...well she'd been in her fair amount of fistfights. She glanced over at the bar, wondering what the actor and his fans made of their conversation, if they even paid attention.

[member="Bato Golden"]
[member="R. Brek Madak"]

Ebony rolled her head from side to side, standing up from the stool and placing and extra credit chip on the table.

"Walk with me; you're in a rush to get out of here. Two sets of eyes keep a better watch as well, and i get the feeling we both hate Hutt planets, as much as each other" Ebony offered, holding out a hand to the merc, head tilting with a welcoming smile.

"Don't worry about retribution, if someone wants to find me, they'll die trying. Besides, i just need something to get back in the swing of things; I'm... I was Galactic Alliance" The raven haired woman explained and stretched out her tired muscles once again.

[member="Meyrit Daal"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom