Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Nar shaddaa blitz

bw49b5y.png

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Nar shaddaa industrial sector
Tag | Orve Wren Orve Wren

With her slow rise to success it would be only a matter of time until she had to get into some serious competition with other hunters, be it a race or a duel. For now though she inhales a cloud of smoke, steadily exhaling from her nostrils while she cleaned dirt out from under her nails.

Looks like this target was going to be a tough one, a Mandalorian by the looks of it... These were always a blast, who made better warriors and hunters than the Mandalorians?

As per the usual this target was wanted alive by a local Hutt crime boss, as for what reason? Well that didn't matter, at the end of the day these requests for an alive target were far more tame. A little catch is that no one ever bothers to specify what condition the target has to be other than alive, meaning there was plenty of room for fun if she so decided to take some fingers or flay some skin for the hell of it.

Slicing was such a handy skill to have, it was easy to send false info to Orve Wren Orve Wren to make him think his paid getaway shuttle was hidden right here in the industrial zone in order to avoid conflict with the Hutt he pissed off. And so her ears picked up the sounds of footsteps some distance away, the clanking of metal giving Jackal more of a heads up.

Using her nifty boots she is able to cling to surfaces, sticking to a ceiling while also having her footsteps muffled. She waits, like a spider ready to pounce at prey. And right as the target entered the building she would launch her fibercord at him to try and snag the man right then and there, if he did manage to move out of the way... Things would have to get physical and rough.

bw49b5y.png

Things had turned heated. Time to bail. Stay off the pirate moon of Nar Shaddaa.
He did think it a little odd that his getaway pilot had changed the pickup point. Though with the added heat he didn’t put much thought behind it. Probably too many prying eyes at the proper space port and the pilot didn’t want to get affiliated with Orve.

Turns out it wasn’t a good idea to kill a young Hutt that refused to pay you. Turns out their Father doesn’t much like that. Turns out their family actually does have money, and you end up with quite a neat little bounty on your head.

Just before entering the building, he felt his Comm link buzz. He opened the door as he pulled out his Comm. Holding the device up to his head, he clicked answer just as he stepped over the threshold of the building.

“Hey Mate, it’s Crorren. I’m at the space port, how far away are you?” A familiar voice came across the Comm. A shiver ran down Orve’s spine. Something triggered inside of him as the force warned him of an imminent attack. A warning that came a fraction too late. He looked up just to see the fibre cord whip around him. “Kriff.” He swore under his breath.

His right hand grasped his lightsaber, flipping it into a reverse grip. The blue cross guard lightsaber sprang to life. The blade slicing through the cord. “A trap?” He said aloud as he switched back to a normal grip. Holding the Sabre in his right hand.

bw49b5y.png

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Nar shaddaa industrial sector

Hanging from up above him, she would get a twisted grin as the cord latched around her prey. It was too easy really, time to go get- She watches as he cut the cord, the hunter getting a little annoyed.

"Oh yes, realllllll nice of those pricks to not tell me my target had a fucking lightsaber!"

Jackal drops down a distance in front of her target, raising up a rather clunky and heavy looking pistol.

"Just my luck you gotta have a glowstick, no doubt a wizard too."

She fires two shots from her high powered blaster at him, this wouldn't be her first rodeo against a force user... And she sure as hell didn't want it to be the last. Her goal was for him to use that saber of his to block the shots, blocking it had a good chance to send hot plasma to stick to his visor.

bw49b5y.png

Orve smirked as he moved to quite easily deflect the blaster bolts. “A wizard?” He questioned a moment before realising he had fallen into another trap. As hot plasma splashed across his visor obscuring his vision, he quickly grabbed his helmet in his left hand and pulled it from his head. Letting his long hair hang out. Leaping back out of the way of a coming follow up attack. “Alright. I’ll give you a little credit.” He said as he nodded at the assailant. “I take it you got word of my bounty?”

bw49b5y.png

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Nar Shaddaa industrial sector

Perfection, with no face protection she had him practically cornered now. The hunter keeping a firm grip on her pistol as she aimed at the man, intent to shoot again if he made another move.

"Well duh of course I am after the bounty, really is perfect timing too since the store near me is doing a weekend sale."

She looks down at him, giving him a lookover. He was indeed a pretty boy that was for sure, his hair looking healthier than her own even.

"Now, how about you disarm yourself and admit defeat? Or am I going to have to dislocate those arms of yours?"

It's hard to see, but Jackal would use her thumb to switch something on the blaster, any logical mind would assume she had turned it to stun mode.

bw49b5y.png

“How about I do one of those things, and we settle this like professionals?” Orve said as he deactivated the lightsaber. “What is the bounty even up to these days?” The Mandalorian was genuinely curious. He’d made enemies in many systems. From a scorned senator who wants him dead because Orve slept with his with his wife, to crime lords that weren’t to happy with the way he handled certain situations. Hell, he was technically an escaped slave, after getting himself caught by slavers a few years back to get closer to a target.

“I think we both can agree blasters and energy weapons feel a little cheap. Nothing quite like cold steel or the feel of someone’s life leaving them.” He explained. Fastening the saber to his belt.

bw49b5y.png

Equipment | In Bio

Was he serious right now? Putting aside her larger height she could still easily rip his arm off and beat him to death with it, the challenge made Jackal snicker.

"You don't realize you are lucky I am using the gun buddy, you got a deathwish or something like that? Or maybe you just like getting punched... Gonna need to go easy on ya, they want you alive after all.

Taking on the man's challenge she would holster her blaster, cracking her knuckles before taking a sparring stance.

As the two got close she pulls out a knife, taking a slicing motion at his face while her right leg would seek to take advantage of any retreat, trying to trip him onto the ground nice and quick.

Jackal had to be careful, punch him too hard and it could destroy organs... Then again she did have other tricks up her sleeve if needed

bw49b5y.png

Orve smirked as the woman holstered her blaster. “A woman of culture I see.” As Orve moved forward he used one arm to use the metal bracer to deflect the knife attack moving towards his head. Taking a deep breath, he centred himself in the force. Planting his feet. Firmly. Focusing the force into a hard, fast strike with his other hand in an attempt to crush her trachea. His hands would turn to more mirror a fighter’s stance. One arm up near his head, the other still outstretched from the blow. He focused through the force. Letting out a deep exhale. Preparing for the next exchange of blows.

bw49b5y.png

Equipment | In Bio

Surprisingly, she seemed to just let his hit connect. Allowing the man to punch her right in the throat, she would use the opportunity to advance right onto him. Her unnatural strength coming into effect as she sought to overpower him, a blade slipping right out from under her sleeve being jabbed ferociously right at the gap in his armor. All the while her other arm would grab at his own throat with a tight grip, choices had to be made on which to focus... Her raw strength wasn't like any human. If the blade would be slammed on it, the cold metal would slide right between the ribs and hit something. Meanwhile if the choke was able to be hand Orve would be chokeslammed right into the industrial concrete ground.

"N-Not enough pretty boy."

The punch did cause Jackal to cough up her own blood, it was black... Inky in a way. It was for sure not human at all, that much was obvious when strands of the blood started to slink back into her mouth.

bw49b5y.png

Orve acted fast. While Jackal was no doubt stronger and faster, Orve had training and technique on his side. His arms crossed across his body, striking the outstretched arm that went for his throat. One hand striking the outside of the upper arm, while the other struck inside of the forearm. It was an attempt to dislocate the elbow of said arm. He was too focused on said attack to notice the knife slip up into his ribs.

Coughing up a speck of blood, as the knife nicked a lung, and breathing became significantly hard, he forced a smile. “So you think I’m pretty?” He said in a pained voice.

bw49b5y.png

Equipment | In Bio

There was an audible sound as her elbow was dislocated, though oddly the hunter didn't react at all... If anything it seemed easy to pop out of place.

Jackal takes a step back, watching the man as she casually fixed the dislocation.

"I dislocate my limbs so often myself, you have to do better."

She twirls and flicks her blade, pointing the tip in his direction as small tendrils of blood dripped off it.

"You don't have the time for that though, times ticking buddy."

The hunter licks the side of the blade, getting a taste of the crimson.

"Surrender, now."

Jackal made her demand, offering to spare her target from more damage.

bw49b5y.png

Damn. She was fast.
Orve didn’t even see the knife slip between his ribs. “You didn’t answer my question.” He said. Stumbling slightly. He placed a hand over the wound. Pressing on it, to slow the bleeding. He coughed up a glob of blood. “I ain’t the type to surrender.”

bw49b5y.png

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Nar Shadda industrial sector

Jackal twists her arm one last time, somehow fixing the injured arm in a mere moment.

"Buddy you got more important problems over that answer, and if you don't live then I guess you will never get it."

Of course he didn't just give in, these Mandalorians never do.. Makes it a pain in the ass to catch em really.

"I can still get paid if you are cold, still plenty of fun to be had killing you of course."

Using the distance between the two now she would try to rub some salt in the wound, quick drawing her heavy pistol before sending a shot at the hand covering his wound, the next two shots would be one for each kneecap in order to try and send him down onto the concrete. If these shots did land, the blistering hot plasma had an intense kick... Most armors couldn't protect against that level of punch for sure.

bw49b5y.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom