Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Name Day | Aloy's one year anniversary(PM to join)

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

tumblr_otxqvjEnzo1snykouo3_r1_500.gif

V I Z S L A - T E R R I T O R Y
R O O N

Tag: Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla | Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae | Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt | Cleru | (Open Interaction)
OOC: ((This thread is celebrating the first anniversary on chaos with Aloy, And her in character Birthday! Anyone can come if they have reason to be here and get my permission first! I'm not planning anything big, Just a chill thread for Aloy to take a much needed break tbh))

There was a large tree just outside the village of Mid'gaard where House Vizsla of Roon had set up their home, Sponsored by the Enclave. It was situated by a pond in a small clearing not far from the pasture where Clan Naudir kept their strange alien horses, A species that Aloy had grown fond of during her brief stay.

Aloy herself was sat against this tree, Admiring both the horses across the chilled pond and the red leaves gently falling around her, Reminding her of the Vizsla flowered branch she now wore, As this was her family now.

She was sat with one knee up where her leather-clad hand rested, While the other remained ungloved, Plopping her favorite little
red wasaka berries into her mouth from a nearby basket situated right next to a little field stove where her Cassius tea was still brewing, And even a little whisky flask that she'd managed to keep her hands off of thus far.

It was a rare peace she enjoyed, Simply listening to the wind and birds through the cold tundra of Daba'r 's northern territories. House Vizsla territories, Which she could finally enjoy and forget that she owned for a moment. For all the tough merc talk and the reputation she'd garnered in such a short time, It was this peace and quiet among nature that she enjoyed the most. A guilty pleasure that some might find "Un-mandalorian", But one she was determined to enjoy nonetheless. And why shouldn't she? Of all the days she could take a much needed break, This one had to be it. She was turning 26 today, Unburdened by the life of a drifting bounty hunter for the first time in the last decade, And she hadn't even told anyone...

No one was going to bother her with politics or war today, So long as she stayed hidden in her peaceful glade.

xq1EAHk.png

Birthdays were something special. At least, it was to Eliz. Both the day he and her sister were born. The day when their mother died. For them, it was everything. But, was that the same for everyone else? Cleru brought the twins along to Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla 's Name Day. A hopes to learn more of the clans and fellow vod. And his leader in the Owls. For Eliz? Well, he just tagged along. The Chiss gave a respectful nod to Aloy as they came near. Cleru saluted, much to Eliz's embarrassment.

"Su cuy'gar, Aloy." Cleru turned his gaze from her to look around, humming. The area was beautiful. "A good choice of location."

Shai walked through the rather pretty scenery towards where she was told she could find Aloy. It took quite a bit of asking around, given she was nowhere in the Nite Owl HQ or anywhere else. She was quite anxious to have a word with her. Her company was getting some solid gear going and her opportunistic mind figured that the Nite Owls could use some.

Dressed in a rather comfortable attire, she quickly realized that it was a horrible choice with the cold weather and brisk breeze. And she would slap anyone that wanted to say her pelt would help. Clearly those people never owned a short-haired pet if they wanted to be so daft. She pressed on until she finally came to the little spot people said Aloy would be at.

She took a moment to look around and appreciate the scenery. It wasn't everyday she ended up in a place like this. She also made sure to memorize the layout of the village she passed through for when she was done. A warm cantina and a drink would go a long way to counter the cold. With another shiver she pushed on towards the tree where she saw Aloy... and that same kid from the memorial. "Ey yo what's up!" she called out to them with a friendly wave. Upon reaching them, she smiled down at the kid and held a fist out for him to bump. "How you doin' kid?" she greeted him casually before looking at Aloy. "You look different today for some reason, what's going on?" she asked her with a smirk.

Her face got more serious as she rummaged through her satchel for her datapad. "I was hoping I could bother you with something real quick. Shouldn't take too long, this cold is killing me over here. But I was wondering if you think the Nite Owls could use some new toys for future skull crushing sessions." she spoke as she rubbed her left arm to try and work the cold out of it. It still felt odd how she would only feel the cold in one arm.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

3EwIdE4.png

TAG: Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla , Shai Maji Shai Maji , Cleru, whoever show up.

Birthdays. She had vague memories of some from her childhood, celebrating it with her brother at their home on Corellia. It was good times from what little she remember. The ones that occured after being picked up by the criminal underworld of the planet turned out to be a different story. Sure, from the beginning it was all cute and memorable, but as the years passed it became little more than a day to grow old to while wasted and high on spice. Since being freed from that chit by running away and getting into the smuggling business, she had barely spared a thought on her own one. A decent meal somewhere and a bit of chitchat with her droids, maybe a crazy night out, but that was it.

Just like the smuggling business had freed her from the abusive life she came to live on Corellia, bumping into Joti - or Aloy now, had taken it a step further. A pretty huge step, to be honest. She had sealed something she never believed possible when accepting that mission to Ord Mantell. It all felt destined to happen, even if she wasn't relie a believer of the phenomenon of destiny.

Tan was not overly dressed up, as they were outside after all and the winter had started to take its grip on Roon. She wore a pair or dark blue slim fit trousers, brown high-rise boots, a grey sweater and a durable winter coat in brown newly bought from one of the tailors in town.

''Su'cuy, Aloy... Congratulations on your name day.'' Tan greeted softly as she walked up joining the group. A smirk in the corner of her mouth was about to crack into something bigger as she met the gaze of her riduur. The greeting in mando'a was a subconscious sign that she was growing accustomed to and thrived in the world which Aloy had invited her into.

''Shai.'' she said to the shistavanen, being the only one beside Aloy that she knew. She gave the chiss and who she supposed was his kid a friendly nod before offering them a handshake. Thinking of it, her memory reminded her that she might have fought alongside the chiss once after joining the Night Olws, but she wasn't sure about that. The kid, as was the word used by Shai, looked though to be in his late teens. Around his age, she had already been wanted by the CorSec for the first but definately not the last time. A protective father was not to mention. The kid was lucky.
xq1EAHk.png

Last edited:
Tag: Shai Maji Shai Maji Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt Cleru Jan Kryze

It was difficult getting around since her injuries on Serreco, and she still didn't have use of her legs, but she wasn't about to miss her 'daughter's birthday. Confined to a neural linked hoverchair, River was left to try and struggle finding Aloy with the help of her latest adopted child; Jan Kryze. The chair hovered several inches off the ground, though the one sitting upon it looked rather emotionally drained. Sitting in her lap, was a small wrapped gift box, one that she held on to with a durasteel grip. River's once long hair had been shaved off due to her several brain surgeries, many of which still bore the stitches given her rushed release from the hospital. Frankly if not for her kids, she might have just given up on trying anymore, but Jan and Aloy were always there for her it seemed; leaving her little time for pity.

Regardless, her days of fighting were done, now she could turn her attention to working on her designs. As great as this all was, she still had a long way to go with the mental rehabilitation. She'd probably always have nightmares about falling, or being run through with her own blade, but at least she could work towards giving Jan's generation a better future. She cleared her throat, her voice still a bit scratchy from her time being incubated as she spoke. "I hope your sister likes the gift, thank you again for wrapping it Jan." She smiled, though her eyes hinted at the war against fatigue she had been fighting. The pain medication implant they had installed in her allowed her to be mobile, but by the force did it make her drowsy at times.

Unfortunately, she had no idea where her daughter might be, as standing in the center of the village, River found no trace of the redhead. She was rather hoping to surprise the girl, but that seemed to be a bit beyond her ability as of now. Groaning, River keyed the comlink on her chair, speaking into the device as she tried to reach the girl. "Aloy, your sister and I stopped by, where are you at?"

Hopefully Aloy remembered to pack her comm, but if not, she had Jan with her. Turning to the other adopted red head, River prepared to give the girl a mission. "Jan, honey, can you go find your sister? She's probably hiding away with Tanny somewhere. And take the gift with you please." A coughing fit overtook River, as she raised a hand to cover her mouth, taking several moments before she managed to catch her breath. Maybe she'd lay down after this, perhaps this was a bit much for her today.

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

c2QaSvr.png

Tag: Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt | Shai Maji Shai Maji | Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla | River Kryze River Kryze |

Aloy lazily glanced at Cleru and Eliz as they entered the clearing, Having heard their footsteps against the frost before they even spoke.

" Su cuy'gar, Aloy. A good choice of location"

"Reckon so" She smiled a little, Though internally she was concerned that her brief respite away from politics and leadership had just come to an end.

So, She plops one last berry in her mouth, Savoring the tart sweet taste while her cybernetic claws forced her to stand, Whirring and shaking up frost that had gathered on the underside, Prompting Aloy to dust herself off as she stepped toward the Chiss and his child.
It was right about then that Shai came trailing behind, Data pad in hand and fistbumping Eliz before turning to Aloy.

" You look different today for some reason, what's going on? "
" I was hoping I could bother you with something real quick. Shouldn't take too long, this cold is killing me over here. But I was wondering if you think the Nite Owls could use some new toys for future skull crushing sessions. "

Yeah, Her respite had officially come to an end.

"Funding's limited right now, Shai. But you know how I am about my guns... I'll take a look after I'm done with my day off. Planned to distance myself from command today..." She chuckles nervously while shrugging just a little.

When
Tan'yill came into the clearing next, Aloy couldn't help but smile and stare at her beloved partner and her cute little coat
"Su'cuy, Aloy... Congratulations on your name day" This causes her to blush slightly, Smiling gently at the ground while nodding slowly to herself.

"I didn't think anyone would remember" She admits with an embarrassed chuckle
"Leave it to you, Always reminding me that I'm wrong about people~"

Her comms chime suddenly, And she sighs while activating the commlink on her gauntlet, Brining it close to her face
::
Yeah, This is Aloy. Mhm. I'm at the tree, The red one. Get Jan to help if you come down this way::

Cleru flashed a smile, but didn't really respond. He wasn't much for talking, unsurprisingly. Eliz though grinned wide as Shai Maji Shai Maji offered a fist, and quickly returned the bump. "Doin pretty good. Seems you are too." His gaze turned to the others as they arrived. Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla knew a lot of people. Well, that shouldn't be surprising. She was an Alor, right? And the leader of the Nite Owls. Man, there was a lot for Eliz to learn, especially if he wanted to join the Nite Owls himself.

He offered a friendly nod to Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla and River Kryze River Kryze . Both him and his father returned the handshakes, but that was it for the Chiss. He wasn't the most sociable.

"So what's your plan for this name day anyway?"

Jan Kryze

J
Jan was enjoying the change of scenery. Caring for River meant she had to spent most of her time toiling away in River's shop. Providing a hand there, a carry here, and all sorts of other stuff that River needed taken care of. Things were hard in that sense, and every time she saw River strain herself or be limited to that force forsaken hoverchair or droop to sleep from her pain meds it brought a little spark of guilt... All Jan could do to wade it away was promise to herself there wouldn't be a next time for her mom. Atleast sleeping at night was easier knowing that Aloy and her were there for River.

Still this day was one where they wouldn't have to worry about that, and knowing how much this meant to River made the load all the more easy to carry as she walked through the village and heard mom thank her for her help with the present. Jan could only have sly smile form underneath her helmet when River talked about that.

"No problem and Trust me ma, everything you make is badass. She'll like it." Jan tried to reassure River, she could see the look though River was going to need a nap after this. Hopefully she could stay up for just a bit longer. River then went to message Aloy and gave Jan her quest. One she was about to refuse before River started coughing. The girl instantly was hovering over her and went to offer some water from her canteen, only relaxing when she saw River's coughing fit died down. Jan heard Aloy's message from the chair and she decided she would take this one for mom.

::Same red tree you yelled at me for climbing? Copy. Delivering you one Mommalorian:: She commed in to Aloy and immediately giggled to herself after she had cut off her transmission. She then removed her helmet letting her long red hair hang as she had a devious smile form around her lips.

"I think we found our Aloy. Now, you don't have my permission to sleep until you get to see her open your gift. No if, ands or buts. C'mon, it's not that far away. She said as she would guide the hover chair assisted River through the forest. Thankfully it wasn't too far and they made there way over in no time.

The pair approached a surprisingly large group of people. She could of sworn hearing that Aloy didn't have a lot of friends. The Twi'lek she figured for Tanny, and Eliz was here to her surprise, they just kept bumping into eachother for some reason. Though the Shistavanen and the grumpy Chiss were complete strangers to her. Still she tried to keep a friendly face and waved at everyone.

"Happy name day sis, hope you been doing good. We even brought a present." She said with a nervous energy building up her. After all she really really wanted to see aloy open it.

Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Shai Maji Shai Maji Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla River Kryze River Kryze

Shai smirked down at the kid. "Better than the last time we saw each other, that's for sure." she quipped before focusing on Aloy. Understandably she was hesitant to get new stuff... but what Shai didn't know was that it was her day off. "Oh shit. Yeah that's cool! We can talk about it later. You wanna go get a drink or something?" she offered as she slipped her datapad back into her satchel. Then, out of nowhere, people started to pour in.

Shai glanced around as Tan arrived... and congratulated Aloy on her birthday. Shai looked utterly dumbfounded at the two of them. "Sup Tails... hold up though..." she tried to figure it out as she stared at Aloy. A young girl and a beaten up woman in a hoverchair arrived as well, also congratulating Aloy on her birthday. "What the kriff?! It's actually your birthday?! And you didn't say a thing." she called out to Aloy with surprise on her face. "Okay stay right here, I'm getting you something real quick!" she took off without another word, past the new arrivals and back to her ship.

A few minutes later she arrived back at the gathering around Aloy with a holstered Ripper in hand. "Okay, there we go! Happy birthday!" she called out as she came to a halt, holding out the pistol to her. With her contribution made, she looked back to the new people she didn't recognize. "Yo what's up. The name's Shai." she greeted them with a bright grin.

River Kryze River Kryze Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt Jan Kryze Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Indeed, the redheaded mandalorian had more friends and vode in arms around her than she thought herself. Despite her history and the name of Vizsla.

To say that it was heartwarming to the former lone wolf of a smuggler was to exaggerate, but it felt sincerely good as the feeling searched itself through a crack in her often cold and closed heart. A crack once made by Aloy.

''Of course! I even got a present for you back home, Aly.'' Tan said using a little short of her beloveds name, as she passed behind and joined Aloy by her side, laying an arm around her lower back.

She would need to get used to that word again - home. A ship, like her own, was far from the meaning of a real home. Even though she occasionally called it home, they had a real one now. Together. Where they could continue to build their future, and make everything they had talked about a reality.

As River and Jan turned up, Tan greeted them with a fanged but friendly smile and watched as Aloy were given their present. Just then, Shai took off but soon came back with a present of her own. The shistavanens lack of a present in the first place was understandable, as Aloy had not exactly made a grand announcement of her Name Day for the whole guild.

''You must be Jan?'' she said and turned to her sister-in-law. ''I'm Tan'yill, Tan if you want. It's nice to meet you!'' Tan continued and offered a hand for the younger mandalorian to shake, before turning to River who she had met before.

''River. How are you doing?''

xq1EAHk.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom